• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool CRT Version 3! Can we get this over with already pretty please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im talking about when he was in heaven itself, when he was interacting with the yellow tablets.
He was only shown to be able to interact with one place at a time. and was only shown to cast a single avatar. there's 0 indication about omnipresence
and no proof to back it up at all
The moment he touched the tablet, he was in 3 places at once.
Nirvana, on Geundoowun with Ahan and Taejin and the place where he casted his avatar.

But I'm only here to provide with scans and explanations or whatever, so idk.

Yeah and breaking out of that cycle of repeating events has a 1 in a 100trillionth chance of happening.
Which is like i said the definition of probability manipulation, he didn't break out by resisting anything, he literally says black on white that it's a chance based probability to break out of.
And @Maitreya isn't talking about that, the Miracle thing is an entirely different topic. He ended the karmic cycle when he became the Supreme God (chapter 561), not when he received the others' power temporarily with Taejin's borrowed power (chapter 551, the chapter where your miracle scans are from).

Last edited:
Okay, it literally says he was being protected by an external force, those ghosts or figures whatever that were shown literally kept his body alive, how is this resistance of any sorts? he's permanently shown to be crumbling / disintegrating they simply healed his body and even after healing him
This happens, where he's yet again shown to crumble
"those wings are rejecting the power of my karma > proceeds to be passively disintegrated

Also, chapter 563

The moment he touched the tablet, he was in 3 places at once.
Nirvana, on Geundoowun with Ahan and Taejin and the place where he casted his avatar.

But I'm only here to provide with scans and explanations or whatever, so idk.

That's multilocation like was said before, not omnipresence.

How does ending the karmic cycle grant any sort of resistance outside of just being fate manipulation?
I don't see any resistances

That's multilocation like was said before, not omnipresence.

How does ending the karmic cycle grant any sort of resistance outside of just being fate manipulation?
I don't see any resistances
I have only shown proof for your statement that "He was only shown to be able to interact with one place at a time." which I have proven wrong, since he was in 2 places at the same time.

But for the second statement... uh... do you know what the karmic cycle is? OP explained it to you aswell like, what, 3 times now?
It quite literally says that everything Mori experienced was due to the karmic cycle placed upon him by Tathagata. The karmic cycle by definition is a cycle of fated repeating events. Mori ending the karmic cycle means he broke out the cycle of karmic cause and effect itself.
Mori’s resistances to fate manipulation and Acausality type 4 is through his breaking of the karmic cycle which is a cycle of fated repeating events of cause and effect that Tathagata induced upon reality. Literally everything Mori had experienced up until that point was due to Buddha’s manipulation of the karmic cycle. And Mori breaking out of that and ending it is what grants him these resistances since he broke out and ended the cycle of fate and causality itself.
Him breaking out of and ending the karmic cycle and the chain of samsara is what garners him the resistances to these things as the karmic cycle and chain of samsara itself are a never ending cycle of repeating events that was induced upon Mori. Literally everything Mori had been through was all simply set up for him through the Buddha’s karma cycle, which Karma being the very thing governing the laws over all creation.

creating a cycle of repeating events is limited fate manipulation, and i still don't see how ending that cycle when he's said to have the power of karma himself grants him resistance, especially when he's stronger than that god that put him in the cycle of repeating events in the first place

I also don't see how any of the abilities that are shown are 4-D

As @karma clarified in this post up top:

I have retranslated yippee

TL Note: the word "world" here is with the meaning of "mundane world".

"I will keep my power while living happily in the world. Even though I was suffering until now, is it unreasonable for me to just be a little happy now? Enjoying my life as much as I wish to, and leaving when I want to."

+ Throughout the last 3 chapters of the epilogue, Mori explains that the cracked universe situation is worsening, and when is asked of how much time he's going to leave for this time, he avoids the question or replies "a very long time". It's only Mira and Daewi who are perceptive enough and reply with "we're not going to see you again, are we" to which Mori does not reply.

mama it's 1 am it's time for me to go to sleep~~

Mori’s omnipresence is coming from him being in the Nirvana plane. He relinquished this power for the time being to stay in the physical world with his friends and family. He did not regain this ability as he wasn’t in Nirvana. As Karma pointed out, Mori while in Nirvana was in three places simultaneously. That being in the physical present holding Ahan and the baby, in the Nirvana plane speaking with Xuangzang, and in a specific point in time in the past all at the same time. So this would classify as omnipresence.

Hell Xuangzang even directly confirmed that the problems Mori is currently dealing with like the cracks in the dimensions and the expanding universe he would be able to solve as a spirit in Nirvana restoring balance to the universe. So Mori’s physical form not being able to do this all at once like he could in Nirvana isn’t a disqualifying instance.

And again no matter what you say Mujin directly rejected Mori’s karma from completely erasing him. That’s resistance for Mori’s abilities plain as day. This gets further cemented over Mujin being revived again from Mori’s power from complete disintegration.

Mujin continuing to disintegrate even after he resisted Mori’s power is where the “resistance negation” ability is coming from.

creating a cycle of repeating events is limited fate manipulation, and i still don't see how ending that cycle when he's said to have the power of karma himself grants him resistance, especially when he's stronger than that god that put him in the cycle of repeating events in the first place

I also don't see how any of the abilities that are shown are 4-D
How is controlling fate so that literally everything another person experienced was all part of the fate you controlled being put in place to trap that person in an endless cycle of repeating events only “limited” fate manipulation in any way?

Being stronger than someone else by the way doesn’t entail that you would be able to bypass fate manipulation. You need an actual resistance for that to happen.

Alright. I’ll let you know when I apply the changes to Mori’s and Mujin’s profiles so this thread can be closed after.

Thanks everyone who helped with either the sandboxes or evaluations for the thread and translations. It was all very much appreciated.

The changes have been applied to the respective profiles. Thank you all so much for helping out. @Sir_Ovens you can close this thread now.

@Sir_Ovens Ovens I’m begging you man close this godforsaken thread before these two goobers go any further

moyai-stone-face.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back