• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool CRT Version 3! Can we get this over with already pretty please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maitreya12

Bronze Supporter
Hello there everyone.

This CRT has been a long time coming. Basically the profiles for both Mori Jin’s profile as well as Mujin Park’s profile are extremely outdated and lack the new forms they achieved thanks to the series’ conclusion. The purpose of this CRT is to have these sandboxes accepted in order to accommodate for their new forms and abilities showcased.

Note: This thread is a follow up from this previous thread made for the sandbox profiles. While it was determined in the last thread that the word being translated to is in direct reference to multiple “universes.” I have removed the 2-C tier as I believe it does not meet the qualifying criteria to be applied for such a tier by wiki standards and instead moved it as a low 2-C rating instead. Others may choose to continue argue for the 2-C rating that is their prerogative, however I will mostly be focused on the ability section of the characters.

Thank you very much.

The abilities themselves aren't the problem, we dealt with that in last thread. What kept dragging on were the actual tier

I'm not sure how 2C doesn't qualify, but sure, let's low 2C is fine. Waiting for argument for 2C rating

So for the most part I agree with stuff proposed here

Obviously agree with all this, mostly the abilities shit since I also spent like a week helping out with them.

I can't, in good faith, evaluate this thread.

I personally find the entire author mindset behind Manhwa stories psychopathic, absolutely power-mad, cruel, malevolent, amoral, egomaniacal, divisive, tyrannical, social Darwinian, clichéd/formulaic/unimaginative, ruthlessly self-righteous, ultimately nihilistic, and otherwise morally repugnant. I have no interest in spending excessive amounts of time helping out with acting as a marketing tool for any more of them.

Basically, I am not at all a fan of completely irresponsible and callous power-tripping for the sake of cruel egomania and subjugation.

I personally find the entire author mindset behind Manhwa stories psychopathic, absolutely power-mad, cruel, malevolent, amoral, egomaniacal, divisive, tyrannical, social Darwinian, clichéd/formulaic/unimaginative, ruthlessly self-righteous, ultimately nihilistic, and otherwise morally repugnant. I have no interest in spending excessive amounts of time helping out with acting as a marketing tool for any more of them.

Basically, I am not at all a fan of completely irresponsible and callous power-tripping for the sake of cruel egomania and subjugation.
this definitely was a fine addition to the copypasta meta.

@Antvasima get the belt

Goddamn.

Which ******* Manhwa author killed your cat bro. The hatred is real

If want to argue about 2-C stuff, it would be better to ask about native Korean directly for translating. In order to avoid a another longer debate again

If want to argue about 2-C stuff, it would be better to ask about native Korean directly for translating. In order to avoid a another longer debate again
It was settled in the last thread that translations did say “universes” (plural) instead of “universe” (singular), but as for if it meets 2-C criteria that is another matter.

Now let's just focus on the talent part to complete the profiles. then i plan to make my own 2c meta already a crt.

On first glance I disagree with two things. One is that the gold plates aren't literal points in space time. You cannot prove this without speculation, as such Mori shouldn't have immeasurable LS.

Second, Mujin does not have Low-Godly. Mori's EE was actively killing him, the red wings from his ex only temporarily halted the full erasure but that just gives temporary resistance, not full blown Low-Godly. Mujin would have to actually just be unable to be erased for that.

Everything else should be fine but I have to look through it some more first.

On first glance I disagree with two things. One is that the gold plates aren't literal points in space time. You cannot prove this without speculation, as such Mori shouldn't have immeasurable LS.

Second, Mujin does not have Low-Godly. Mori's EE was actively killing him, the red wings from his ex only temporarily halted the full erasure but that just gives temporary resistance, not full blown Low-Godly. Mujin would have to actually just be unable to be erased for that.

Everything else should be fine but I have to look through it some more first.
The redwings didn't just halt the Erasure. Mujin already lost a significant part of his body as he was being erased and all of a sudden it those are back in the next panel. It restored what was already erased, it didn't just halt the Erasure. The Low godly regen is quantified.

If he had Low-Godly he just wouldn't have died. We don't give Low-Godly for partial resistance. Plus Mujin already has Mid regen, as long as he wasn't being actively erased he could have recovered whatever physical parts of his body he lost.

If he had Low-Godly he just wouldn't have died. We don't give Low-Godly for partial resistance. Plus Mujin already has Mid regen, as long as he wasn't being actively erased he could have recovered whatever physical parts of his body he lost.
It had been confirmed by Mujin himself that he had been totally disintegrated because of Mori’s Karma erasing him and the red wings once again ressurrected him. That was the reason I added Low-Godly there.

I’m also a bit confused about your contention with the gold plates. We know they are literally points in time because Mori actually did show up in the past while he was in the present. In fact Mori showed up in the past a good 60 chapters prior to it being reveladed that the figure was him. So I don’t see how those gold plates don’t qualify as actual points in time?

What he says and what we see are two completely different things. Mujin regardless of red wings would have died to Mori's kick eventually, they were just temporarily prolonging the effect. At best it's resurrection that works once but it is definitely not Low-Godly.

The scene only shows us that through using the gold plates, Mori can see into the past and project himself through viewing them. It does not tell us that each plate is a literal moment in time that would have immeasurable weight. This is the equivalent of holding an iPad and saying you're holding the literal moment in time they filmed a YouTube video.

Also Mori should have acausality type 3 since he exists all throughout time and as we saw from Mujin stabbing him through the chest, the actual damage done to the real Mori is barely a scratch to his palm.

What he says and what we see are two completely different things. Mujin regardless of red wings would have died to Mori's kick eventually, they were just temporarily prolonging the effect. At best it's resurrection that works once but it is definitely not Low-Godly.

The scene only shows us that through using the gold plates, Mori can see into the past and project himself through viewing them. It does not tell us that each plate is a literal moment in time that would have immeasurable weight. This is the equivalent of holding an iPad and saying you're holding the literal moment in time they filmed a YouTube video.

Also Mori should have acausality type 3 since he exists all throughout time and as we saw from Mujin stabbing him through the chest, the actual damage done to the real Mori is barely a scratch to his palm.
I don't think so, since it all doesn't fit into one consciousness of different version of him. Only Multilocation for that.

Acausality Type 4 it's fine, there is statement he breaks the karmic cycle and freed from it, karmic is basically cause and effect

There were a couple of instances of the red wings regenerating and saving Mujin actually. The first time was when Mori was making Mujin disappear and the red wings stopped him from fading away. And then another time when Mori performed his perfect circle move. Which immediately after he had pulled himself and Mori into the perfect circle and then claimed that his body had been disintegrated in the process. There had been multiple showcases at least demonstrating that the red wings didn’t just revive his body one time only.

If not regeneration what do you propose for this ability?
I think this is the part that’s confusing me. Because Mori didn’t really “use” those gold plates at all right. He just simply grabbed onto them and an avatar was immediately projected onto that point in time. It’s also to note that Mori was physically in that point of time as well as how Xuangzang uses the same means to project herself in different points in time and affect said points in time too. So I don’t particularly see how this is akin to an iPad viewing a video if Mori is actually physically interacting with that point in time as well.

Especially considering how Xuangzang states that you see all of time and oversee all of creation as a Buddha in Nirvana I find the view that these plates are in fact literal points in time more creditworthy.
I believe in the last thread it was agreed upon that this particular showing classified more so as immortality type 9 though I suppose I don’t have an issue with the ability being added. Just gonna wait on more thoughts on the matter.

If not regeneration what do you propose for this ability?
Resurrection.

I think this is the part that’s confusing me. Because Mori didn’t really “use” those gold plates at all right. He just simply grabbed onto them and an avatar was immediately projected onto that point in time. It’s also to note that Mori was physically in that point of time as well as how Xuangzang uses the same means to project herself in different points in time and affect said points in time too. So I don’t particularly see how this is akin to an iPad viewing a video if Mori is actually physically interacting with that point in time as well.

Especially considering how Xuangzang states that you see all of time and oversee all of creation as a Buddha in Nirvana I find the view that these plates are in fact literal points in time more creditworthy.
Mori is physically omnipresent. Based on what is shown to us, looking at the plates is merely just seeing points in time. This does not translate to literally holding 4D constructs, especially when there's absolutely 0 mention of such being the case.

Resurrection.
Wouldn’t the amount of damage he can resurrect from still be low-godly though? (Since it says on the resurrection page the amount of damage they’re able to reform from should be specified.)
Mori is physically omnipresent. Based on what is shown to us, looking at the plates is merely just seeing points in time. This does not translate to literally holding 4D constructs, especially when there's absolutely 0 mention of such being the case.
Mori isn’t just seeing points in time though. The plates are used to have him physically interact with the point in time shown on the plate. They’re making him omnipresent across all of time. So I’m not understanding why this wouldn’t qualify as an actual 4D construct.

Mori:
For the final key a lot of those abilities, I think need better scans. Like for the immortality one, the scan provided isn't really telling me anything about immortality. In fact, you could argue that due to the omnipresence that's really why Mujin couldn't kill him that moment. Really, what's needed is a cobbling together of every scan for separate forms of immortality that Mori possess. Aura needs a better explanation for it being 4D, just because the scan provided doesn't really say anything about this aura going across time and space. Empowerment scan could also use some statement or something else to go alongside it.

Everything else I think is fine.
Mujin:
The Mujin Scan for low godly should show more of the scene, just cause by itself it doesn't say exactly how or even if Mujin regenerated for anyone who didn't read the scene already.

Everything else looks fine as far as I'm concerned there.

Mori:
For the final key a lot of those abilities, I think need better scans. Like for the immortality one, the scan provided isn't really telling me anything about immortality. In fact, you could argue that due to the omnipresence that's really why Mujin couldn't kill him that moment. Really, what's needed is a cobbling together of every scan for separate forms of immortality that Mori possess. Aura needs a better explanation for it being 4D, just because the scan provided doesn't really say anything about this aura going across time and space. Empowerment scan could also use some statement or something else to go alongside it.

Everything else I think is fine.
Mujin:
The Mujin Scan for low godly should show more of the scene, just cause by itself it doesn't say exactly how or even if Mujin regenerated for anyone who didn't read the scene already.

Everything else looks fine as far as I'm concerned there.
Ok so better scans and justifications for Mori’s aura, immortality, and empowerment as well as more explicit scans for Mujin’s regeneration.

Noted, I will be revising these things as soon as I get the chance. Thank you very much for your evaluation.

I'm still against Low-Godly. Red Wings should give resurrection instead. It really doesn't make sense that Mujin would literally die to EE if he had legitimate Low-Godly. That's not how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back