• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God, I hope this isn't a stomp: The Lord of Light vs. The Princess of Silver

Mkay, here goes again. Maybe this won't be a stomp & maybe it will. Anyway, let's see if the one who one-shotted the Goddess of Light can keep up that streak with someone much stronger...

Galeem's Profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Galeem

Moon's Profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sailor_Moon_(Character)

Specifications:

- Speed Equalized

- The Location is Crystal Tokyo (on the Moon)

- Both have a week of preparation time

- Method of victory is K.O.

- Eternal Sailor Moon is used (since Galeem is 2-C)

- None have knowledge of other character's verse

Mkay, let's get started I guess (I can already tell who may win based on my previous matchups...).

Not a solution.

• Speed is = and this attack has high attack speed
  • The rays of light are faster than FTL+ anyway
  • They extend throughout the whole universe

That makes sense, so I'll put pro-arguments for both.

Pro-Moon: While Moon may not be able to escape the Galeem Beams (trademarked name), there's a slight chance her star seed may remain (since it's within here but noy physically in her). If that's so, there's a possibility she may be able to return unscathed.

Pro-Galeem: Etermal SM only has two attacks, one of which is used for healing. Galeem can just as easily dodge her attack as well, and even being hit by it may not be enough to one-shot him.

> About The Light

She can teleport herself in Elysion and completely avoid the Light and This doesn't work properly, Her auto shield maded with her Energy Nullifie Stuffs (even PowerNull which can Null 4D powers)

Or Sailor Moon can just Erase GG

Elysion is another dimension separated from the main Timeline

All I guess, the shield is Omnidirectional (and can also affect the Universe and the timeline in range)

So pretty sure it's a stomp sadly

Technically, the crystal exist in another "plane" only galaxia can bring them with her manipulation

but currently we treat the emplacement of the crystal inside of the body (i can made the CRT but i'am lazy)

Well, after killing others Galeem enslaves their "Spirits" (which aren't real souls), he did that to everyone in the universe, would it work on her?

Eficiente said:
Well, after killing others Galeem enslaves their "Spirits" (which aren't real souls), he did that to everyone in the universe, would it work on her?
I dont think because of her bullshit nullification

She also start to Erasure too so if it isn't a stomp, pretty sure she take this pretty easily.

Yeah, they go from a dark ball to everywhere and then they expand to the whole universe, I guess it's worth asking. Not saying he wins or anything, just checking out.

Back