• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Give me a Good Fight Rematch, Garou vs Kenpachi

The fight takes place in the Sahara Desert.

Kenpachi Zaraki:

Garou: 1 (Dienomite22)

Inconclusive: 6 (Thatoneguy78, Gargoyle One, CoreOfimBalance(COB), PTSOXMONKEY99, Dat Dot, Lucas1YE)

Rules:

This is Thousand Year Blood War Arc Kenpachi Zaraki with Shikai and Bankai restricted and Human Garou. (Tier 7 Versions)

In-character, but both are serious about winning.

Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.

Both have basic knowledge of each other (For example: Kenpachi knows of Garou's use of Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist and some of his basic moves whereas Garou knows about Kenpachi's Ryōdan and some of his basic moves).

Speed equalized.

Standard Battle Assumptions for everything else.

Who wins?

depends. bankai seems to hurt kenpachi, so maybe him. sides for that, he should win. I reread the awakened garou fight, and he seemed to be legitimately weaker than boros. like, he was getting stomped, contrary to how the boros fight went. he should be at max 6-b imo, but who cares. anyways, kenpachi wins I think... ps I just made a rock lee vs garou thread. go comment ur two cents there lol (nobody has commented on it yet...)

@Lorenzo.r.2nd Boros got stomped in his fight as well. If you payed close attention, you would have noticed that in Boros vs Saitama, Boros was attacking for the majority of the fight, while Saitama was just reacting. The moment Saitama started fighting back, Boros lost within seconds. Contrary to Saitama vs Garou, where Garou was able to keep up even when Saitama was fighting back. Moreover, WOG mentioned it a few times now that Garou and Boros are equals.

Anyways, you didn't really provide a reason for why Kenpachi would win. You mentioned Bankai hurts Kenpachi as if that's an upside?

Is it in character for Kenpachi hi to use his dura negation? Cause if not then garou one shots kenpachi.

But if Kenpachi does use his dura neg in character than I vote inconclusive cause then it's a simple matter of who hits first.

@Spartan. boros was moving saitama from his feet with punches and kicks before going full meteor mode, while garou couldn't do that much even while at his most powerful. and durability as well is totally different, as well as regen. they are on two different leagues. base boros tanked one of saitama's basic punches while garou was getting half his body destroyed by headbutts. I have no idea how they are comparable, but if u say so...

@lorenzo first off Garou and Boros are often compared to each other due to author statements and so because of that there striking strength and attack potency are the same.

Second if we are talking about durability for Garou then please consider the multiple punches he took during his fight against saitama. And the fact that unlike Boros, Garou managed to aim dodge a somewhat serious saitama and forced him to use a "serious series attack" in order to put him down.

But if you want to downgrade awakened garou then make a new thread cause we are derailing this thread.

I....Can't really make a call here.

Kenpachi's AP is kinda ridiculous, 7A+ even without pulling his eyepatch off, combine that with the ability to go into Bankai and he should have a very solid AP advantage, but that's completely ignoring Garou's great CQC and Reactive Evolution.

Inconclusive, leaning on Ken

Erm, don't you guys know what Kenpachi's Bankai is? He's Country level in Shikai and Bankai. Garou's Mountain level.

Wait, is this 5-B Garou?

Yeah it seems like it got nerfed to that. Otherwise it's not even fair.

Also leaning on a tie too even with that in mind due to Gargoyle's reasoning.

Also har far into mountain level is Kenpachi cause he stronger than a 7-A who's only large city level+ to mountain level if we powerscale off the ice guy.

If I can get more clarification on that it would be nice, but as of right now I retract my previous vote and wait till I get more info on Kenpachi before making a vote.

@Spartan are you sure, cause I think that using their 7-A forms would be more fair and lead to a more interesting debate.

Though you are the OP so if you want to keep it like that you can.

Hmm, maybe I should change it to Tier 7 Versions until Manga Awakened Garou feats are finally revealed.

Oh snap, someone made an updated version of my Garou vs Kenpachi fight!

....and I can't really add anything cause I'm late to the party. Inconlusive FRA.

Their stats seem evenly matched, but it's basically a fight between a super strong, highly skilled guy, vs a super strong, highly skilled guy WITH A SWORD MORE THAN HALF AS LONG AS HIS BODY. Kenpachi wins due to equipment, and the fact that Garou can't see him.

Mickey1940 said:
Their stats seem evenly matched, but it's basically a fight between a super strong, highly skilled guy, vs a super strong, highly skilled guy WITH A SWORD MORE THAN HALF AS LONG AS HIS BODY. Kenpachi wins due to equipment, and the fact that Garou can't see him.
You do know that standard battle assumption means that Garou could see him right.

Also plus with the newest OPM chapter coming out Garou is now confirmed to be able to deflect sword attacks very easily might I add. And this wouldn't be the first time Garou has faced an opponent that was easily way stronger than him (I.E Amped metal bat, and Superalloy Darkshine) so he wouldn't be a fish out of water here. Also Garou would be able to anaylze and be able to replicate Kenpachi fighting style pretty quickly and then Garou (which he first needs to anaylze his opponents first to be able to do) precog comes into play which further amps his ability to dodge and deflect Kenpachi attacks.

Not only that but you forgot that Garou reactive and stat amping are gonna increase his inherit strength factor by a lot during the course of the fight.

So just because Kenpachi has a "big sword" doesn't mean that he's gonna win.

Back