• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giselle the waifu to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fact you brought up the argument that OP is trying to do his sex and gender identity equal (male) made, BUT you are also trying to do the same as him (female).

Really double standards, admit where is your position.

To clarify everyone, what is my point of view on this CRT – I am neutral.

People who disagree here are literally intending to make her sex and gender identity equal to a female, which goes against the plot.
People who agree here literally intend to make her sex and gender identity equal to a male, which goes against the plot.

To clarify everyone, what is my point of view on this CRT – I am neutral.

People who disagree here are literally intending to make her sex and gender identity equal to a female, which goes against the plot.
People who agree here literally intend to make her sex and gender identity equal to a male, which goes against the plot.
From what I've read, that doesn't seem to be what they're arguing. They seem to be saying that Giselle identifies themself as female, and the gender slot on a profile is for gender identity, not sex. I've seen them say on this thread that they agree sex and gender identity are explicitly different. I'm personally still neutral here, but felt you butchered their argument a bit.

Yes, I can prove she is lying, simply because in Japan you are not allowed to kill an unarmed girl. And yes, she can simply say I am a girl in this situation to prevent getting killed. Dang
That doesn’t prove she’s lying, that only gives an option that she may be but that doesn’t prove she is. Also you’re not allowed to kill an unarmed anyone in Japan. Also Occam’s razor says hello. The simplest option is defaulted.

I love the fact you brought up the argument that OP is trying to do his sex and gender identity equal (male) made, BUT you are also trying to do the same as him (female).

Really double standards, admit where is your position.
Lying about someone’s positions is very disingenuous. I’ve already directly told you I never once argued it and you continue to make the claim.

From what I've read, that doesn't seem to be what they're arguing. They seem to be saying that Giselle identifies themself as female, and the gender slot on a profile is for gender identity, not sex.
Wait, where is this stated? Because in the Rimuru profile it seems different.
I've seen them say on this thread that they agree sex and gender identity are explicitly different. I'm personally still neutral here but felt you butchered their argument a bit.
They are actually explicitly different.
That doesn’t prove she’s lying, that only gives an option that she may be but that doesn’t prove she is. Also you’re not allowed to kill an unarmed anyone in Japan. Also Occam’s razor says hello. The simplest option is defaulted.
This is your interpretation and this is mine. The situation can be defined differently. Also, in Japan yes you are not allowed to kill unarmed anyone, but also they diff between children and women and men. Get the point. Again, I can simply say I am a girl in this situation to get away alive.

I gave my alternative solution and I still agree. Gender identity and sex are not the same objectively.
I can change my gender to female in papers, and yet I am still male biologically. Let's focus on reality and truth.

At the end of the day, if she died and scientists after 100 years saw her grave and want to see which gender it is, the science will say he is male regardless.
Feeling/preferring =/= reality and truth
This is a very repulsive comment also. I hope you have a good explanation.

It was an example to clarify that saying I prefer what to be called is not always reality-based. How is this repulsive by any means?

I gave my alternative solution and I still agree. Gender identity and sex are not the same objectively.
I can change my gender to female in papers, and yet I am still male biologically. Let's focus on reality and truth.

At the end of the day, if she died and scientists after 100 years saw her grave and want to see which gender it is, the science will say he is male regardless.
Feeling/preferring =/= reality and truth
I hope you know what you're getting into

What are you saying here. You misrepresented my position. That’s all.
This is your interpretation and this is mine. The situation can be defined differently. Also, in Japan yes you are not allowed to kill unarmed anyone, but also they diff between children and women and men. Get the point. Again, I can simply say I am a girl in this situation to get away alive.
If there are multiple interpretations then the simplest answer is chosen. Ergo Occam’s razor. Ok but there’s no reason for Giselle to lie about her gender identity. She could just be telling the truth.

Wait, where is this stated? Because in the Rimuru profile it seems different.
I don't know anything about Rimuru, but isn't it possible Rimuru is an exception? Are they some type of godly character beyond typical sex norms and thus have no true sex but refer to themself as male for simplicity sake? If that's the case, it's different from the norm.

Yes, like I said. Confused by this part of the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back