• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giratina vs. Gallantmon

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
The fight takes place in an indestructible universe so they can have space to play and hopefully be good friends forever.

Giratina:

Gallantmo:

Inconclusive: 1

Sealed Form Giratina and Crimson Mode Gallantmon. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Gallantmon has resistance to a lot of Girantina's hax and he can use digital hazard which is low 2c destruction with just its presence and Girantina's Regenerationn isn't enough to survive Gallantmon CM's quo vadis (which reduces its opponents to electron particles). Anti-matter manipulation can be avoided with energy projection and probably the shields that Gallantmon has and since this isnt the distortion world, Anti-matter won't be a big problem. (Question: Is Girantina a conceptual being? because that might make Giratina harder to kill.)

Giratina can negate gallantmon Regenerationn via heal block, But I don't know If It can do any major damage to him due to his resistances. While I don't think Gallantmon has any notable hax that can give him the win.

Overall voting on Inconclusive

I highly doubt it, giving that the atoms that make up his non corporeal form aren't even traditional atoms. Also, he's the concept of the anti version of what atomization consists of.

Thought so. Honestly I don't even know about this fight. Neither are really equipped for this....

Back