• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno vs Shulk but it's actually fair edition

8-C Shulk doesnt exist tho. He's High 8-C.

idk maybe you could make it fair, but it wouldnt be with Giorno. There's probably a jojo character that can 1v1 Shulk and not have it be a stomp, which I dont know, would have to look.

It's sad that my Third most wanted Death Battle episode can't be fair.

Oh well, I may try out Shulk vs Johnny Joestar maybe (I still need to read Steel Ball Run tho).

Sorry, I know you really wanna make this match happen and I know how that feels, but it can't really be done no matter what format this match is presented.

Bware1 said:
Sorry, I know you really wanna make this match happen and I know how that feels, but it can't really be done no matter what format this match is presented.
Yeah, and it really sucks.

The worst part about this all is that Giorno vs Shulk is really unlikely to happen as a legit Death Battle episode considering that Giorno's new most popular matchup is Akira Kurusu from Persona 5, and Shulk is requested to fight Lightnin Farron from Final Fantasy.

I'm still on the Giorno vs Shulk crew.

I get the Lightning vs Shulk matchup theme, as well as Giorno vs Joker. But usually Death Battle has some sort of connection or similarity between the two. What's the connection between Shulk and Giorno? Also Light is gonna be upgraded to 2-A eventually while Shulk is gonna be upgraded to somewhere in Tier 1. Still making that a stomp.

Bware1 said:
II get the Lightning vs Shulk matchup theme, as well as Giorno vs Joker. But usually Death Battle has some sort of connection or similarity between the two. What's the connection between Shulk and Giorno? Also Light is gonna be upgraded to 2-A eventually while Shulk is gonna be upgraded to somewhere in Tier 1. Still making that a stomp.
Oh, I see.

Anyways, let me tell you the connection for Giorno vs Shulk (I copy and pasted most of this, so just bare with me here)

Connections: Blonde teenagers who have a connection to some sort of evil being, with Shulk being the chosen host of Zanza, and GioGio being the son of Dio Brando. Said connection granted them a special ability that very little people had, Shulk having the power to wield the Monado, and GioGio having a Stand. Ever since they discovered that power, they went on a journey where they continued to hone and evolve it, until their ability reached godlike power. Also, it has an Ultimate Offense vs. Ultimate Defense theme, with Shulk's Monado III having the power to kill gods, while Giorno's Gold Experience Requiem can cancel any attack used against it. Additionally, both have a spitit helper that assists them in combat (Giorno has his stands, and Shulk has Alvis).

so imo, it could be fun for animation, and themes.

Back