• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno Life Control

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
His profile says he can control the things he makes, that "any actions it is capable of performing is commanded by Giorno"

This is wrong and should be removed.

No control 3
No control 2
No control

bump

Also, where does Gio sensing souls come from? As far as I've seen, he can only sense life, and him seeing Bruno's ghost is just ghosts being a thing.

When and how much control? I just remember him using the animals innate instinct to return to whatever they were a part of, never outright controllign them.

Also what about the soul sensing bit?

Iirc he sends a snake to kill the enemy of the week when he gains the ability to heal. It was never said to be full control tho.

I interpreted that as just because snakes like to bite people, not because he was controlling it.

Does anyone have any feats of him sensing souls?

I think it was part of the guy's clothes or something, so its instinct to return "home" led it to him

Gio is listed as sensing souls, when I only remember him sensing life.

I will check that. At worst, he's aware of what his animals will do and can use that in combat, which should be mentioned in his profile.

Idk where the sensing souls comes from.

Back