• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
RM97 said:
I don't recall anything Gil has to deal with Mid-Godly. Unless someone posts proof.
Phantasm Punishment and Gae Dearg bypass the level since they normalize the state of being of those they hurt. Gae Dearg works by "lowering the health bar" of those it damages. Their wounds cannot heal because that is their default state now.

Phantasm Punishment attacks with the concepts of severing and binding. While it applies these concepts to those is effects, the reason you cannot heals from it is because it attacks the internal energy networks of its targets and then "heals" them in a way that they become unusable. Even if you can deal with the resulting necrosis, the nerve damage you will suffer cannot be restored because it is already restored, just restored wrong.

Phantasm Punishment and Gae Dearg bypass the level since they normalize the state of being of those they hurt. Gae Dearg works by "lowering the health bar" of those it damages. Their wounds cannot heal because that is their default state now.

Phantasm Punishment attacks with the concepts of severing and binding. While it applies these concepts to those is effects, the reason you cannot heals from it is because it attacks the internal energy networks of its targets and then "heals" them in a way that they become unusable. Even if you can deal with the resulting necrosis, the nerve damage you will suffer cannot be restored because it is already restored, just restored wrong.

First two are basically Info Manip which I'm sure Yuuki resists considering Cook does the same thing in TSSDK.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
That reach up to Mid-Godly?
The ones that I mentioned above work in ways that it should not matter if it is low regen or mid godly regen. From the list I mentioned, they are, conceptual, modified the default state of being, is conceptual and heals the target wrong, and applies natural properties to the target respectively

The ones that I mentioned above work in ways that it should not matter if it is low regen or mid godly regen. From the list I mentioned, they are, conceptual, modified the default state of being, is conceptual and heals the target wrong, and applies natural properties to the target respectively

If it work on mid godly why His Resistance negation is not up to mid godly? Make CRT and then come here with that argument

How would it deal with Yuuki's Conceptual Mid-Godly Regen Negating Beeleezbub? As to which it can absorp conceptual entities, abstracts, and things stronger than the host. It can also sprout from any part of Yuuki's body, btw.

Since Beelzebub exists within Yuuki's Nucleic Heart, something within his soul, I doubt he'd be getting there. Plus, he should resist conceptual manipulation via scaling from Velgrynd, who was able to resist Beelzebub.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
They're also conceptual.
Still just NPI i think

Also MEoDP can bypass Avalon, which is a low 1-C defence, so they are 6-D death hax i think, but i am not sure

D&D characters have NPI for being able to hit a nonexistant conceptual being with magic, but most of them don't have conceptual manipulation

MEoDP is ability not Weapon so Gill don't have it

since Gil cant Negate mid godly and Yuuki have so many ways to win this is a stomp

Same case with 5A Gil vs 6A Rimuru thread i Made in the past, Gil cant do shit to Yuuki

Yuuki have almost every hax in slime verse

GLHF22 said:
MEoDP is ability not Weapon so Gill don't have it
since Gil cant Negate mid godly and Yuuki have so many ways to win this is a stomp
Gilgamesh has shown to have things other than weapons inside the GoB, as shown when he pulled out True Nines Lives, which is a tecnique

Gil could just pull out saber diarmuid's sword which has the exact same effects as MEoDP

Overlord775 said:
Monarch Laciel said:
"pulls out MEoDP"

Please tell me this was a joke.
What ?
MEoDP

Are

Eyes

Not treasures. Gil does not have a pair of Mystic Eyes in his treasury and even if he did, unless he performs an eye transplant on himself right there and then including syncing up magic circuits, he couldn't use it

Paul Frank said:
Gil could just pull out saber diarmuid's sword which has the exact same effects as MEoDP
Assuming Yuuki doesn't see this coming with Precog + Info Analysis, which gives him the rundown on how his sword would even work. Then resists it with resistance to Life & Death Manipulation.

Pretty sure MEoDP and that sword kinda ignore that resistance

Also I'm pretty sure Gil resists info analysis and or precog above what Yuuki has

Gilgamehs could also pull out Decise Third Stage Slash, which erases things to a level beyond Yuuki's resistance and regen

Well for instance Souren has Death Manipulation resistance from having the ashes of the buddah and all that was able to do was make it slightly harder to see his lines of death

Also literally everything in fgo has death manip resistance and the sword still works on them

Back