• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From what I heard, Gil is stronger than BB, who is stronger than Melilith, who apparently beat Yuuki in another thread. Soooooo....yea....

Dragopentling said:
From what I heard, Gil is stronger than BB, who is stronger than Melilith, who apparently beat Yuuki in another thread. Soooooo....yea....
ABC logic doesnt work

ABC logic works when one character has everything another character has but better

Which is the case with BB when compared to melt

The Gilgamesh part doesn't work like that though

Does Gilgamesh have any resistance to Info Analysis, passive Madness Manipulation + Aura, and Conceptual Absorption that can absorb things higher than the host's AP?

Instant Death, via life and death manipulation

Seal in Imaginary Infinite space ( You Cant use your power inside this seal unless you have feats)

Absorption

BFR

Pure AP (durability negation)

Causality Manip

Etx

instant Death?? resisted Gilgamesh can resist CCC of BB's

Immersion ( Subjective reality) he can travel from imaginary number space into real number space. which shouldn't be possible because "Imaginary number space" literally doesn't exist

Absorption he had to fight meltlilith whose entire kit is based around absorbing things.

BFR how exactly??

Pure AP?? I don't think pure ap is durability negation. How does he negate durability?? becuase CCC of BB negates durability as well which Gilgamesh resisted.

casulaity manipulation?? CCC Of BB does that...

All damage taken becomes Negated by Gilgamesh's Passive Skill Ten crowns EX

Gilgamesh will continue to get stronger during the fight. he can raise his stats as much as he wills it too.

Monarch Laciel said:
Overlord

Stop

You do not understand Gate of Babylon.

Gil does not have MEoDP, and he sure as hell doesn't have decisive three stage thrust which is a technique, not at item. And he doesn't have the technique Nine Lives, he has the bow.
^^^^

Yuukis Absorption can absorbs concepts

BFR via throw you to end of time and space

His sealing also seals your power

He negates Dura via attack directly to your soul/core and ignoring space time

Yuuki's Instant Death works on people with resistances to it, as long as a resistance to it.

He has Resistance to Subjective Reality ever since his weakest key, and his Subjective Reality that works on those with resistances to it.

Resistance to Absorption that works on a conceptual level, and can absorb on a higher AP than the host.

BFR through cuaing the world to time stop twice, then sending you to the end of space-time where no concepts exist, including time.

Not sure what GLH means there.

Yuuki has Casuality Manipulation that works on those with a resistance to it, and he also has a resistance.

Furthermore, can Gilgamesh get past Yuuki's Info Analysis, passive Madness Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, and Soul that works on those with a resistance to it simply by talking, passive Aura so dense that 4D Fate, then a stronger Casuality Manipulation couldn't pierce, and Absorption that corrodes and absorbs you on a conceptual level, and can even absorb things stronger than the host?

Gil Resist Yuuki aura tho, he Resist mind manip on million level,. Forgot about His soul Resistance

I mean Space-time continuum attack hit Veldora core despite i inside Rimuru stomach by transcends space and time

Also still not see how Gil kill mid godly

"Working on people with resistance to it" but is it stronger than BB's CCC???? (@All of those)

BB's CCC also affects concepts which Gilgamesh had to of dealt with.

BFR could work. Does immersion subjective reality allow for someone to escape that?

Does yuuki have a means to get pass gilgamesh's precog??

My computer lags when i have to refresh to my comments could lag behind.

They're all 4D resistances.

Yuuki has multiple forms of precog, along with ones that work on Acasuality Type 4, and resistances to them, plus Acasuality Type 4.

right now there is a thread going on with "what tier does BB's hax belong in" so until that gets resolved hard to guage where their at.

but from what im understanding is that Gilgamesh isn't going to be able to kill him

but question what version of Yuuki is being used. I notice he has several keys that have different hax.

Getting an Ultimate Skill means that they're released from the System/Voice of the World, an entity that governs multiple worlds (2-C). That means they're released from the Laws of the World, which grants them Acasuality that broke free of a 2-C timeloop. Keep in mind, Ultimate Skills gave them this acasuality. Considering that any other skills that aren't Ultimate Skills do not work on them, and they constantly are able to effect other Ultimate Skill users with their Ultimate Skills or completely blow them out of the water, their resistances should be 2-C, imo.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
right now there is a thread going on with "what tier does BB's hax belong in" so until that gets resolved hard to guage where their at.
but from what im understanding is that Gilgamesh isn't going to be able to kill him

but question what version of Yuuki is being used. I notice he has several keys that have different hax.
High 3-A Yuuki.

Let's just go down the line on why Gil takes this easily.

BFR? he can move into and out of imaginary numbers space, and resists time manip in general due to authority.

Causality manip ain't doing crap due to both his luck and Authority

Madness Manip and Mind Manip both get yeeted by SNI, and also authority

Soul Manip? Authority. All major nasu characters resist soul manip and he is far above that. The scaling chain of authority is insane.

Concept manip? Authority. Concept manip is also weak shit in the Nasuverse

Precog? Gil has better precog, and precog also means jack shit in the nasuverse.

Yuuki gets taken out by various forms of Gil's conceptual armiments that can deal with Yuuki's regen.

The authority of the moon cell (Which Gil can counteract) is also far above Yuuki's pay grade so don't bother trying to NLF that

For these reasons, I vote Gil

The reason I originally did Yuuki vs Melt was so that we could prove one of the lower end High 3-A Nasu characters were superior and we could skip this whole process, but now that match is apparently invalid so we gonna have to go across the line and have Yuuki fight a bunch of them

The only potential win condition for Yuuki would be sealing, but that is a solid maybe at best, so I guess its not a stomp.

Remind me what those things do again? I couldn't find a description on any of the wiki pages. The only reference i could find on the slime wiki was to a great sword

Crumbling Feathers, I meant. It creates vibrations in the air that bypass durabilty.

Fertile Paradox uses Gilgamesh's body to regrow the land around him, sealing them for thousands of years and even negating Low-Godly.

Well, if its not magic then Gil does not specifically resist Elemental/Air manip so I guess that's another win condition. Yay, so now Yuuki has a win condition before Gil loads him full of conceptual durability and Regenerationn negating armaments.

Gil resists biological manip so that ain't gonna fly

It'd also Vibration Manipulation, too.

Furthermore, it isn't really biological manipulation. It's just his blessing around the land, which uses his body. It negates durabilty.

Back