• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Do you have proof of this?
https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Decisive_Blade_-_Endless_Three-Stage

Zekken: Mukyuu Sandan.
Immeasurable, free of obstacles, infinite, three beams of light form into one with no zenith.
The certain death technique of the demonic sword of MajinÒâ╗Okita Souji that fires a radiant black beam.
Essentially, even things that do not exist and those that can not be forcibly removed from this world can be extinguished.
It is fired by using the unique oodachi, "Purgatory Blade".

literally everything in the nasuverse is conceptual, hell every person has a unique concept due to their origi

this is ridiculous , i think you are just joking about MEoDP

GIl dont have MEoDP

if you want to give him MEoDP then make CRT

He resists conceptual manipulation, and existence erasure. Furthermore, I don't see how it's EE and conceptual. It just seems like NPI.
resisting conceptual manipulation and existance erasure doesn't allow you to resist conceptual erasure, as it's not conceptual manipualtion but a very high level of EE

and it's not NPI, you can't erase what DOESN'T exist or CANNOT be erased with just NPI

Overlord

Stop

You do not understand Gate of Babylon.

Gil does not have MEoDP, and he sure as hell doesn't have decisive three stage thrust which is a technique, not at item. And he doesn't have the technique Nine Lives, he has the bow.

Resisting conceptual manipulation is as it sounds. Being able to resist your concept being... manipulated. In this case, it's his existence. He can resist that being attacked. It's likely existence erasure, to erase what cannot exist.

Doesn't decisive three stage slash come from the sword though?

Or is it a skill thing

Decisive Three Stage Slash is called a technique which is compared to Okita's Lightless, Three Stage Thrust, which is said not to be a Noble Phantasm and is compared to Sasaki's Tsubame Gaeshi. So its probably a technique not linked to the sword, so Gil won't have it in GoB.

Mmm? Are you sure? Yuuki has plenty of ways to incap his opponent should he be incapable of killing Gilgamesh, even though I'm certain he does have ways to.

GLHF22 said:
no resistance to that in his profile means you need CRT
He resists BB's authority which is on his profile

It would be too much work to list everything that gives resistance to on every profile though

His absorption works on people with resistances to it, and can absorb things higher than the user's potency. Next?
Iirc Gil can resist melt's conceptual absorption which is a much beeter resistance than Yuuki has negated

We had a thread for that, it just wasn't added properly. It still isn't after 2 years, but it will be one day. So, he resists sealing and absorption.

You gave an example of this absorption (6-A absorbed 4-C), but that doesn't mean he can absorb 2-B while 2-C etc. I think every major opponent he faced had a powerful absorption of some type.

"Too much work"

You mean how like some CRT's for Tenslime characters have to be added to 30+ characters because they scale so much? You mean like how all BlazBlue characters got a multitude of hax resistances that scaled to every profile?

Accuracy counts, not saying it has to be now.

Paul Frank said:
His absorption works on people with resistances to it, and can absorb things higher than the user's potency. Next?
Iirc Gil can resist melt's conceptual absorption which is a much beeter resistance than Yuuki has negated
Do you have proof of this? Because I've heard Melt's conceptual absorption was debunked.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
We had a thread for that, it just wasn't added properly. It still isn't after 2 years, but it will be one day. So, he resists sealing and absorption.
You gave an example of this absorption (6-A absorbed 4-C), but that doesn't mean he can absorb 2-B while 2-C etc. I think every major opponent he faced had a powerful absorption of some type.
Never said it'd go up to 2-B, that's all you. I'm just saying it'd be harder to resist, if they could.

"Too much work"
You mean how like some CRT's for Tenslime characters have to be added to 30+ characters because they scale so much? You mean like how all BlazBlue characters got a multitude of hax resistances that scaled to every profile?

Accuracy counts, not saying it has to be now.
People are lazy

Melt's conceptual absorption wasn't debunked, it was confirmed multiple times in the last thread

Can gilgamesh do time travel? because yuuki could banish rimuru to the end of time even though rimuru can manipulate time and resistant to BFR

ABC logic doesnt work, Yuuki cant kill her because she lack hit direction, Gil does have Hit Direction

And no, melt aint Resist chrono saltation, even Rimuru who have Resistance to both BFR and space time still affected by this.

Chrono saltation is just him hack world system, do a doubpe time stop and then force the concepts of time to kick you out of it, its only work if melt can move on stopped time, if she cant move on stopped time it wont works

Gilgamesh can travel from the imaginary number space back into real number space.

also Subjective reality negation, Gilgamesh can passively negate all damage dealt to him.

Not that I plan to take part of this, but Law Manip is very vague. Has it been shown to do anything like that in specific, especially when there would be no time to even do it with? Rimuru was at least able to percieve, and move at the end of space and time, and then went back to the present.

Furthermore I don't think that this would work, because being released from the Voice of the World/System is a being that governs and enforces laws on several worlds (2-C), and Ultimate Skill users are released from these laws. Given the fact that Yuuki has just about every skill, including Ultimates, he'd have a pretty hefty resistance.

Back