• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are you sure the reverse isn't true, also? Because I don't see a resistance to Info Analysis, Precognition, Sleep Manip, Power Mimicry, Death Manip, and much more,

Info Analysis leads me to Information Manipulation, which Gilgamesh resists. Even if he reads Gilgamesh's power I don't see how it would help him. Power Mimicry and Death Manipulation are both powers which BB possess and Gilgamesh thus resists. Precognition is not really a factor because someone like BB could see every possibility of the universe and Gilgamesh has it as well. Sleep Manipulation I don't see on his profile, but does he lead with it? Gilgamesh doesn't really like sleeping.

Info Analysis isn't Information Manipulation. Sleep Manipulation is by him having nearly every skill in the series, including one called Fallen Hypno.

He was able to absorb celestial bodies, and parts of the space-time continuum. Furthermore, Beeleezbub can absorb things FAR stronger than what it is. When Rimuru used it, he absorbed a 4-C attack when he was 6-A. His Info Analysis doesn't take long, really. He has Parallel Processing, meaning he could leave it to Velda to analyze whilst he fights.

Information Analysis work by sight; his should scaled to Shuna's unique skills as he got roughly all verse skills

• Analystic: The ability to analyze with eyesight alone. Craftable items can then be produced. Should many items gather, a duplicate can be produced. In the case of successful skill or magic analysis, the same technique can be acquired.

Gilgamesh can do the same via SNI

and before you pull out resistance to info analysis, SNI worked on Goetia, who has put dozens of spells and curses to block thing like that and had also removed all information about him from the timeline, so it's not enought

Yuuki can do the same, and anaylze people who are free from the Laws of the World, and those with 1 & 4 Type Acasuality. Those people also have resistance to info analysis.

Overlord775 said:
Gilgamesh can do the same via SNI
and before you pull out resistance to info analysis, SNI worked on Goetia, who has put dozens of spells and curses to block thing like that and had also removed all information about him from the timeline, so it's not enought
I mean Gil is too arrogant which can backfired

Weaknesses: Gilgamesh is insufferably arrogant and will thus almost always hold back unless he sees his opponent as entertaining or worthy of his power. He barely knows how to wield most of the weapons in the Gate of Babylon. After being "blackened" by the mud of the Grail, he physically incarnated and lost the ability to enter spirit form. His arrogance makes him unlikely to use Enuma Elish at its full power unless facing a worthy opponent.

Sha Naqba Imuru (He who Saw the Deep): The Omniscient Omnipotent Star: Gilgamesh's mentality sublimated as a Noble Phantasm. The mentality that's said to have spread across the world like the brilliance of the stars, and seen through all of creation. It is continuously active and does not need its true name revealed to use it. It grants him high-level Clairvoyance, allowing him to discern great truths with a glance, identifying Servants and their Noble Phantasm with ease as well as always see the optimal move to make. In addition, if he so chooses he is even able to look at the possibilities of various parallel worlds. The power of this Noble Phantasm is so potent that it's said that he discerned a piece of the truth regarding the demise of human history. However, despite its power, Gilgamesh lacks the processing speed to browse through all the parallel worlds, unlike beings such as Suzuka Goze. Furthermore, his arrogance leads him to reject certain world lines as impossible, including one in which he was consumed by the mud of the Grail and broken down into magical energy.

Paul Frank said:
The arrogance doesn't apply to this Gilgamesh
It is not separated via his key, though. I would suggest a CRT for a weakness separation if it is the case. Otherwise, the weakness is applicable.

It's not applicable though.

This Gilgamesh is 110% serious and goes for the win as fast as possible in anyway he needs

@Paul Frank, a CRT should be about it because what is on the profile counts for Vs thread. For all I known, he still could be overconfident and your point could be wrong if I am being neutral.

The fact that his weakness section mentions being blackened and incarnated by the mud shows that his weakness section is dedicated to his fsn version

Paul Frank said:
The fact that his weakness section mentions being blackened and incarnated by the mud shows that his weakness section is dedicated to his fsn versio
So, would his weaknes be none notable?

Back