• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Gilgamesh is renowned for having collected all the treasures in the world in his lifetime, amassing a perfect treasury that lacked nothing. As there was nothing he was unable to collect, Gilgamesh was a collector of treasures, whose favorite phrase, "I collected all the treasures of the earth", is not a metaphor. As anything can be found within the vault, the amount of wealth within exceeds even his own knowledge; it is said that its inventory of treasure continues to increase even now. "

"The "Instruments of Hope" that people dreamed of were all realized, and because every single case was requisitioned by the King's hand, his collection is even furnished with airplanes and submarines"

"It also contains all of the original bases for all intellectual properties produced by mankind that originated in his kingdom, making board games and the works of the Library of Alexandria no more than imitations.It is still sought out by some magi, believed to hold all things in the world and enshrine every possible magical artifact. That within are not merely riches, but his collection is the very "origin of human wisdom." It is the proof of human wisdom and human ingenuity. "

"That which is missing from the vault would be items produced with completely new concepts by a new human race and items produced with extraterrestrial intelligence and technology. He is the original hero, so all heroes of various myths are derived from his legend. It may be a paradox, but he, as the original, must possess that which can be handed dow as the Noble Phantasms possessed by those later heroes for they are derived from him for that very reason."

"Treasures such as many Noble Phantasm prototypes, or the models of humanity's inventions from all times and places"

She can hold like 6-7 active items, although this is most likely game mechanics when she can have as many weapons as she wants.

A few are manmade. Most are made from the Gundeads/gungeon mages/Hegemony drones. Although i'm positive that verse equalization really doesn't work that way.

Kewl, now we gonna have a zombie Gilgamesh.

Hey Monarch ask someone to make a picture of Tubal Cain Gilgamesh Lmao.

Though i honestly don't think he will bother using them...

Kaltias said:
She can hold like 6-7 active items, although this is most likely game mechanics when she can have as many weapons as she wants.
You sure the real game mechanics aren't her being able to carry around dozens of guns, items and equipment at once ovo

A few are manmade. Most are made from the Gundeads/gungeon mages/Hegemony drones. Although i'm positive that verse equalization really doesn't work that way.

Maybe it does. Maybe it doesn't. He probably doesn't need it anyway.

I mean.

It's literally the example Prom made during that "take verse equalization too far" thread

If it was just "oh he collected all the treasures of his world inside" I wouldn't say it.

But it's literally the conceptual collection of all of humanity's inventions, that retroactively collects things even if he shouldn't have them due to them not actually being created until later in the future.

Plus it states the treasury is still growing, even though he's clearly not collecting things anymore.

So when he's put against another characer with items made by humanity, it's not that much of a stretch.

I mean yeah. But it's still a in-verse thing.

As soon as someone makes a weapon in the Nasuverse Gil has it. But i'm positive that he wouldn't be able to unleash a High 6-A missile as soon as he fight someone from Warhammer

Doesn't the Gungeon technically originate on another planet several light-years away from Earth? Do Gil's treasury abilities even extend that far in terms of being able to collect inventions from places?

If they do, then cool. But I'm legit wondering here.

• Gil throws the Disintegrator gun at the Hunter at Massively Hypersonic speeds"
But yeah, if its from another part of the galaxy, Gil's "items made by humanity" isn't working on it.

>Reinhard throws his spear

>Gilgamesh throws the Gungeon

>Altair throws her army of Demonbanes

>BB throws her authority

Truly, great quality memes.

I vote inconclusive for now. Since the hunters chance based stuff (might) not work. What does she have that isn't chance based that Gil doesn't have resistance too/she can kill him with? And what are the odds she pulls that out before he lands a hit on her?

Out of the top of my head, the Disintegrator, the Black Hole gun, that one sound-based weapon whose name I never remember which stuns people, or freeze him with any gun that has it as a passive effect for every hit (Freeze Ray, Cold 45 etc).

Dodging stuff should be relatively easy given that she can spam teleportation, has really good intangibility, and stuff like the BHG eats projectiles. She would probably go for them relatively soon, given that she is serious.

Btw nobody really adressed it, but since Ea kills her, how many things Gil has bypass time rewind based type 8 immortality?

Back