• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it can't scratch 4Bs

Let alone put a dent on something that contains a 2-A non-corporal entity. That is assuming Gil even survives after being BFR'd to nonexistence timeline.

Let's flip the chessboard then, I'd argue that Gilgamesh wouldn't allow himself to be surprised by something like the BFR technique because of SNI. SNI would allow him to know the AoC's whole arsenal so he'd be able to plan ahead for tricks it might have up his sleeve.

Secondly, more mobility especially in the air is important given that the Wraiths nor his copies can fly up and chase him in the air effectively.

And if the shield is on the AoC itself, all Gil has to do is use full power Ea from range.

@Gar have you gone to Repp?

@Homu given the amount of Hax AoC has can you say he'd go for timestop first Every. Single. Time?

Cuz I can say that for Gil. So I'm gonna switch my vote to inconclusive for now

@gar Gil time manipulation resistance came from resisting space-time dislocation which isn't the same thing as timestop. SN hasn't show any resistance to it.

I think a topic of this whole thread is whether his innate Time Manipulation resistance as a Servant grants him resistance to Homura's time.

With SNI, he's aware of what's going to happen so he could have prediction shots and such already prepared for when time resumes if his resistance doesn't grant him the ability to move within.

Gil doesn't need to escape the planet, he creates space with the ship that allows him free use of his abilities without being pressured.

@Galaxian I think it goes down to what SNI tells him. If SNI goes FIRE EA!!!!!! Then 5 seconds later a kill shot would go off. If it's saying "HOLY SHIT RUUUUUUUUUUN" then he's peacing out with a thousand NPS being used as cover fire

Unnamed Mirror Shield: A shield that effortlessly repels powerful magecraft.

I found the solution to time-stop ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@This EA initial process is "Dislocating" space-time, which isn't the same as "devouring". So yes, time still exist while Gil charged EA which is enough time for AoC to froze him in time thank tp its planetary Range.

@Aizen Is that so, then why didn't he used this unnamed mirror that , according to you, can counter timestop against this thing in this thread which he lost?

@Galaixian Repp even said in this thread That SNI can't save him from anything.

Except Ea does devour while spinning, since that's what happened in Strange Fake, as I stated in a lot of threads.

SNI doesn't save him. SNI tells him what he needs to know. If you put him against EG Demonbane, of course there is no possibility of him defeating Demonbane, but he would still know the outcome of their fight.

Hey it might be able to stop time stop, who knows ƒñÀ ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

As for those links of yours. "Why didn't he use it" uhh because Gil isn't there and it's a bunch of people actually only considering NO ONE was there to argue for Gil I'd say that's the reason. It was literally "Gil's in character and arrogant so time stop will get him" followed by "FRA" and not a single argument in Gil's case so that is a very poor example. The Madoka example is even poorer. How the **** do you expect Gil to do anything exactly when Moon level arrows are raining down on him as a tier 7? You tell me. SNI would show him nothing but to bend over backwards and accept what's coming.

What's the current argument against AoC?

@Swag SNI will probably tell he loses then.

We have to remember he is fighting against Planet covering tentacles, thousands if not even higher Corrupted Wraiths, duplicates of the Puella Magi, and eventually duplicates of himself at the same time.

If EA "devouring" time, then how come his profile says he is only resisting space-time dislocation?

Also, looks into the link I gave Galaxian, repp comment ia literally on the bottom.

You misunderstand Data. If there's a route in which he wins SNI takes that route. He might lose an arm and a leg but SNI gives him the optimal chance of victory. So if it means EA off the bat it's EA off the bat. SNI only tells him "bend over" if there is a 0.0000000% chance.

SNI would tell him to blow up the ******* planet in record time.

Also he ain't resisting time stop. All the Puella Magi already have a resistance to magic and even then it works.

BFR into a timeline in a no longer existant multiverse... did someone argue against this?

@Aizen Alright, I'll stop bringing Repp comment into this, I admit it's stupid decision. As long as you can tone down the sarcasm and the meme.

No it's not sarcasm. Repps comment could be copy pasted here and it'd make complete sense.. I actually think this may be an unfair matchup.

Although I'll be taking a step away from the thread Gil Repp comments and I rexxomens we wait and see what he has to say.

@Aizen Hmm I see, so

SNI tells him -> He blows up planet

but wouldn't it be faster if a duplicate just stops time and then he dead?

@Swag so is time stop with the duplicates... and then has to think as a reaction to the info

Homu Sweet Homu said:
The unnamed mirror comment?
You want me to tone down on the lowest level of sarcasm? It was but a bit of humour mate. Smile :D

@Somebody so with what you're saying how does this not sound like a stomp?

@Aizen *Sigh* Let's just drop this before we regret it :)

Also, killing your opponent before they can kill you isn't not a stomp. Unless, one of them has absolutely no way to off'd their opponent.

I've never argued it isn't a stomp lol. Although if he has a way to win, then technically it isn't a stomp I think.

AoC literally only got defeated in verse because one of the most haxxed characters in-verse got lucky and was thought to be dead right next to the AoC and literally got a hax specifically made for AoC and then still needed Ultimate Madoka to help her.

By that logic Gil vs Madoka wasn't actually a stomp and Repp was wrong.

@Homu Also drop what m8? o_O that was me making my peace with you. We buds :D

EDIT: Sleep well m8.

It happened a while ago. 5-C vs a tier 7 Gil. Sure he can kill her with Enuma Elish and iirc he was bloodlusted so he'd actually listen to SNI. But she rains down moon level arrows. So basically Gil was justifiably helpless since EA was his only go to which wasn't deemed fair. It's basically the same thing here.. EA is his only option against a stack of holy hell. Just because he can kill them doesn't mean it isn't a stomp if 9 to 10 times out of 10 he gets ******

• yawn* Still awake cause I had to go to bathroom for personal reason, checking this one last time and replying it for octavone last time before go back to sleep.
@Aizen Anyway, your argument isn't exactly wrong but keep in mind that AoC is Low 7-B. And it also just like Gil, only has one way to off'd its opponent.

I think Galaxian brought up an argument that Gil MAY resist AoC souldrain hax. I think it's involving Angra Maiynu tried to destroy his body, mind, and soul and he resists them through his sheer ego. Which is why I dropped the argument.

Ad that's only leave to BFR. So, this is perhaps....isn't a stomp.

I checked with Repp with and Time stop does work. So it's BFR and Time Stop vs Enuma Elish. Except apparently the duplicates also have access to the time stop?

So I'll go right back to it.. if one party goes for one shot and so does the other how can we reliably say which one gets it off first?

Like what one of the (how many duplicates are there?) of the bunch actually use time stop to bring the probability up? If that's the case can't an A-rank NP kill said duplicate before the time stop?

SNI needs to give him that thought of info + then actually do it.

vs

A random duplicate out of the thousands of corrupted wraiths needs to think of it. (False Sayaka started with it against Kyoko so its probably her)

^Pretty sure that's a reliable way of knowing who gets it off first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back