• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Heroes vs The Dragon Reborn

So I'm sorta taking a page from Dargoo's book and kinda but not really restricting Gil here. Human Body Gil (Fate/Stay Night) is used. He is currently unarmored and belives Rand to be a normal magus. Rand has the Choedan Kal on hand and knows Gil is at least as powerful as the Forsaken. Both are standing 20 meters apart and facing each other. Battle takes place on Ravnica cause War of the Spark is a thing.

Speed Equalized and no outside interference. SBA for what ever else needs it. Anyway, hopfully this is even remotely fair cause I really want to see what happens. I'm also going to make Rand vs TLR in a bit so get hype.

Rand al'Thor

Gilgamesh

In character i believe a post-semirage rand(the only version of him to keep the choden kal on himself) is more likely to win because he seeing gilgamesh as dangerous as a forsaken would most likely use both the choden kal and balefire to burn gilgamesh from existance. Pre-semirage rand may not open with bale fire and thus give gilgamesh time to get serious assuming he doesn't use enough power(ie the choden kal) in his opening attacks to completely destroy any defences gilgasmesh might throw up.

Gilgamesh's standard opening move is firing random weapons at people it is most likely to be blocked by a choden kal infused barrier. It is possible that gilgamesh might use a anti-magic weapon of some sort but being that rands shields are made of air and sustained by magic/the one power it might be a toss up on whether it would pierce or not.

As for the magic resistance/defensive noble phantasms of gilgamesh are considered, i do not believe even in his armor(being island level durability) he could resist rands attacks(multi-continent level). Actually now that i think about it a full power balefire from rand would likely have a similar effect on the planet as gotia's Ars Almadel Salomonis both destroying it in the present and the past.

Concerning the unlikely event gilgamesh is using Sha Naqba Imuru, any instance of balefire with destroy gilgameshs view of those timelines in a similar way that gotia destroying the world blocked his view of of time beyond his own. For timelines in which rand does not use balefire(which should be unlikely seeing his frequent use of it in higher level battles), rands passive probability manipulation would probably mess with if not outright invalidate any future gilgamesh see's.

It is also possible that a shielding weave from rand would negate gilgameshs connection to the gate of babylon and therefore a greater portion of gilgamesh's power.

If gilgamesh uses Enuma Elish which is obsurdly unlikely, bordering on impossible, at the begining rand may use a gateway(portal) to escape the immediate vicinity but might also try to compete with the choden kal. If rand choses to fight and uses anything other than balefire i believe gilgamesh will win. If rand uses balefire i think it is highly likely rand will win because, while Ea dislocates time and space and reveals the world before genesis, a strong enough blast of balefire outright destroys both the time and space of a region of reality(ie. balescream).

For these reasons i believe that it is far more likely that Rand al'Thor would win.

Back