• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Swag A combination of Enkidu and GoB spam can deal with the clones.

Also assuming Gil has destroyed all the clones, there isn't much stopping him from charging Ea and using it on the AoC.

I mean it has Mami's ribbons to bind people if necessary. Also the AoC itself is like the farthest thing possible from being "divine"

Yep

Did it in Fate Prisma Illiya was he restrained thousands of weapons thrown back at him

Anyway, does Gil has an answer to Timestop? Cause from what I could gather from his match against Robloxian, he doesn't.

I was mainly talking about dealing with any Gilgamesh copies, but as for Magical Girl abilities, Gilgamesh exceeds their AP by quite a bit with the Gate of Babylon. He could use that to overpower and outdo most of them.

As far as taking out the AoC goes, he's gonna need full power Ea for that.

If we're talking about an explicit resistance to time stop, that's probably something more akin to what Extra CCC Gil has moeso than his Fate/Stay Night version.

yes, I aware of that. Which is why I just want to confirm if SN Gil has the same kind resistance like his CCC incarnation.

AoC can timestop him and soulhax him with its tentacle....Also, worth pointing out that AoC has nonexistence BFR too.

Well,after i see AoC profile,i think i questioning you Homu,what the tier you use for both? Also this is kinda unfair,you use F/SN ver tnat is more weaker,you can at least use CCC ver to make this fight more fair.

For now,my vote goes to AoC.

Using CCC version would be a stomp in Gil favor. I'm using at least Low 7-B version, ignored the 2-A rating since it cannot go to that level immediately.

Also, please gives a reason or stated for reason above if you want your vote counted.

Gilgamesh is capably of surviving the Angra Maiynu which destroys the body, mind, and soul through his sheer ego. I don't know how effective Soul Manipulation would be on him.

Gilgamesh has carved open holes in reality with Ea before. I don't think it's impossible to think that he could break out of her BFR attempt with that.

Also, @Vel Extra CCC version would stomp badly due to having too many advantages. This is actually pretty fair.

GalaxianAegis said:
Gilgamesh is capably of surviving the Angra Maiynu which destroys the body, mind, and soul through his sheer ego. I don't know how effective Soul Manipulation would be on him.
Gilgamesh has carved open holes in reality with Ea before. I don't think it's impossible to think that he could break out of her BFR attempt with that.

Also, @Vel Extra CCC version would stomp badly due to having too many advantages. This is actually pretty fair.

Yeah i know,i just realized early.

@Galaxian The moment Gil got BFR, he died immediately because it sends him to nonexistence. Gil ain't surviving that.

@Veloxt Not 5-C, Low 7-B. But vote counted.

I'm not sure it wipes you from existence by just being in there because not only did Homura go in there and come back out, but UKG is in there too.

Ok so here's my question. When will he use the soul Hax/ time stop?

Gil is bloodlusted. He's gonna be open to SNI and EA may be his only trump card here but it's what he'll use from the get go more times than not. And it takes literally a few seconds to fully charge Enuma Elish. So unless you tell me the other lad will use his Hax sooner than Gil my votes going to Gil.

Side note: the link of the vid above isn't Enuma Elish but just an energy pulse. If you wanna see how fast Enuma Elish takes to fully charge refer to Gil vs Saber in SN. I'll find the link later. Also he has a spaceship to maneuver around in so there's that

UKG is non-corporal....And it is Homura's own shield which can contains a 2-A entitiy even stronger than Goddess Madoka. It is simply beyond Gil's paygrades.

Edit: Also, the reason UKG is in there because she is technically doesn't exist since Madoka had deatroyed all the witches across the Multiverse.

@Aizen AoC has the intellegence of Homura Akemi who is known to spam timestop in character.

Edit: Also, AoC has Planetary range. Pretty sure it can still reaches him no matter where he goes.

Even if it's non-physical, UKG still has an existence. Does UKG actually have any skill to break out either? Because Gilgamesh's weapon is perfect for breaking pocket dimensions, and he's done it in F/Zero where he destroyed Rider's.

Let me make it clear too that I'm not saying that he can destroy the whole pocket dimension, but I see him breaking out by busting through time and space as an option.

@Aizen does make a good point though, even with speed being equalized Gil has his ship for better mobility than being confined to the ground.

From what I remember, the shield was stationary in the Wraith Arc. He might be able to just avoid it altogether, and SNI would tell him to not mess with it.

@Well against Gil there might have to be any spamming involved hehe xD but. Can you reliably say it's what he'd start with?

AoC BFR didn't send you to a pocket dimension, it litteraly sends you to nonexiatence "timeline", hence why UKG was in her shield because Madoka has already destroyed the "world of witches" and changed it into "the world of wraith". And EA caps at 5-B, it ain't breaking out something that can contains a 2-A. That's an NLF.

Riding on a ship won't help him since AoC has Planetary range, timestop can also take care of that.

No, AoC has the shiled on itself because it absorbed Homura's power post madoka wish.

It has Homura Akemi intellegence...even False Madoka who is basically weaker version of AoC spam timestop for get to go

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
No, it doesn't. That would imply Ea changes its properties throughout Fate works, but there is nothing indicating that.
Then why is his SN key says full charged EA is 5-B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back