• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Avatar of Calamity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tje visionary is some sort of reality warping, turning imagination into reality. It may sounds broken but the original user, Gremmy, was an idiot and only used it to summon some useless ***** like guns, missiles, lava and etc. The only useful thing he ever created were a meteorite and a vacuum space.

The fear is from what I remember is kin of mindfuckery base on optic nerve.

The antithesis is the ability that can designate any two targets and completely reverse anything that has already occurred between the two of them. For example, if the user were to be greatly injured while fighting an opponent, he could reverse what occurred between himself and his enemy, simultaneously healing himself while grievously wounding his opponent. Yhwach however, cannot use this snce he simply doesn't have it.

Zanka no tachi is basically this guy. It's pretty OP but again, Yhwach can't use this since I didn't included it in the OP.

1) He gets time stopped before he jumps into a different future and the AoC negs the Almighty anyway.

2) I still need a feat of Yhwach resisting mindscrew on AoC's level (hundreds of people at once). The AoC does, so he ain't touching its mind

3) The AoC has sensing

4) Speed is equal

Also, a reminder that the drain is the same as Homura's which can steal the power of a 2-A.

Nah, they are tentacles. And it isn't like they are used for anything other than killing on touch anyway

@Burning used these scans in a debate against DIO

@Kaltias Read my first paragraph, The Almighty is already active and its effects will not be negated at all.

The Fear isn't simple mindscrew, it relies on emotions and willpower as well.

Yhwach's got the Miracle so he'd adapt to any attack or technique The AoC has while getting more powerful in the process.

The Almighty is negated by the AoC's acausality that negated a retcon rewriting the multiverse down to a conceptual level.

So does the mindscrew of every witch ever.

NLF. Also if you want to play the "who can become stronger" game, the AoC can become 2-A

A multiversal+ retcon (rewriting causality as well) doesn't faze Homura, this where AoC Acausality came from. Are you telling me a mere Fate manip ability can affect Acausality?

AoC is Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen Avatar, a witch that accumulate all the curses in Multiverse. Pretty sure it has enermous will power.

Wrong. The miracle is the ability to turn damage into power, basically sounds like Yang's semblance from RWBY but much better. However, drains didn't damaged its victim, it merely suck everything about the victim...And Yhwach is kindly enough to provide us evidence that Absorbtion can bypass the Miracle easily.

Edit: Yes, it is. But I didn't included it in this battle...not that it would makes a difference though.

@Kaltias can't use the 2-A argument because it's Spite, that shows you're an insecure biased *****

The Almighty isn't just offensive hax keep straw manning me though.

>Didn't counter the Vanishing Point

MindScrew = Mind only related, you're illiterate

@Homu The Almighty isn't merely fate manipulation, but that's not the point.

Don't see how that equates to having a lot of willpower, try harder if want to wank.

Yhwach is resistant to power absorption, contention invalid.

You should just concede, you're not getting anywhere here.

@Homu You're failing to comprehend simple synonyms, The Miracle was used by Gerard to get stronger to whatever damage people gave to him.

First of all, nobody insulted you so I don't get why you have to answer like that.

I said that it resisted a multiverse being resetted so fate hax (the Almighty) is negated

The AoC has sensing if he is invisible and mind resistance to remember him.

Everything affecting the mind by extension affects willpower/emotions, but fine.

Yhwach's resistance is 3 degrees of infinity below the AoC's power drain.

Wow...You trully believe Yhwach would resist something that drains 2-A conceptual entity. Wonder who is the wanker here.

Also, can rewrite the future to his whim sounds like fate manipulation to me. HELL, it's even listed in his profile…the link is in the OP if you please.

Yes, stronger if he get damage. The thing is, absorbtion didn't damage the victim. So, it useless anyway.

Even the weakest magical girl can easily shrug off a witch kiss, a mind fuckery that even a weak one can controls hundreds of people into commiting suicide. While Yhwach cannot even resist KS.

@Kaltias Definition of insult: Speaking or treating disrespectfully someone, however simply referring to someone as biased or insecure isn't an insult. Simple English.

Definition of resistance -> https://www.google.it/url?sa=t&sour...kB2AQFggvMAI&usg=AOvVaw2BGWWBkAlq7a7mKa8GjdxC

Definition of Negating -> https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/negate

There's a major difference you're failing to comprehend.

You're failing to debunk anything else I brought up I.E. Vanishing Into, Miracle & Antithesis

You're altering your definition of mindscrew, to destroy the mind of someone would simply destroy it but affecting emotions and will power isn't downright mind hax.

@Homu Can't use the 2-A excuse because it's spite and against the rules.

To drain something would logically mean to indirectly damage it, your contention is flat out wrong.

I never said that you insulted me

The Witch Kiss forces people into despair, crushing their willpower and making them willing to commit suicide. Works better?

And no, it isn't spite, it's the scale of the hax. It can affect 2-As, which is above anything Yhwach ever resisted

ItalianGuy1234 said:
@Homu Insult me again and I'll roast you back.
Hahahahahahaha.....I wouldn't call you wanker if you didn't say this: try harder if want to wank.

Also, why we cannot use 2-A excuse? And what rules that said cannot used a feat that work on high-D entities?

I mean maybe not a stomp given that he could one-shot via stats, although the AoC does outhax pretty badly

That's why I confused. Yhwach pretty sure can take out AoC via some hax like durability negation X-Axis or sheer fire power while AoC has only two way at best to take out Yhwach. If anything, AoC is the one at disadvantage here.

I mean given the chain of scaling the AoC is probably not that far below 5-B, as soon as Low 5-B Madoka gets accepted. But yeah, it probably isn't a stomp. Btw voting AoC for my reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back