• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be no dramatic scenarion this time. Hope this isn't a stomp.

Fate SN/Zero Gilgamesh and True Body with Duplicates AoC are used. Starts from 50 meters apart and Gil is serious (CAUSE IT'S A FRIGGING NECESSITY FOR HIM). Win by any conditions and speed is equalized.

Gilgamesh by exartia-d684hy4
The one true King.

Screenshot 2017-11-17 at 19.34.08
The Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen's proxy.

Gilgamesh:
Avatar of Calamity: 7 (Kaltias, Gar, Peter, Veloxt, Aizenhere, Reppu, ALRF)

Inconclusive:

Does it really need to? They serve more as a distraction, and they should be significantly stronger than Gil himself

It copied Mami, Kyoko, Sayaka and Homura so it probably can. And it could probably devoid Gil of life if it touches him with a tentacle.

Wonder if the AoC has the nonexistent timeline BFR or only to a pocket universe

@Kal It's unlikely for AoC to possess Homu's advance BFR. It is the avatar of the very thing that exist within Homu's shield after all.

Edit: On second thought, AoC may possibly has it in its False Homura form since its eye is Homu's shield.

Btw i'm voting the AoC. Gil doesn't seem to have much outside of Ea that would kill the true body before it can absorb (5-C dura). While the AoC pretty much haxes him with a touch. Also unless he kills it really quickly, the curse manipulation becomes strong enough to overpower his resistance.

@Homu

When someone bother looking at my latest PMMM calcs so I can revise everything in one go lol

Matter destruction is hax (well not completely but incalculable due to unkown degree of destruction) but Elly and Gertrud scale directly to Mami and Sayaka, those are the important ones.

Of if it doesn't have equipment then, those copies are pretty much useless. Enkidu ties them up with their divinity and Gil GoB spams them down.

Then he can proceed on to finishing the big boss.

Unless GoB spam can OHK Gil, killing all the copies will take a while as they would be way more durable than Gil himself

I fail to see why they wouldn't be wearing it given that they are based on the version of Gil that the AoC knows about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back