• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Both 7-A and speed equal. Attack speed equalized too.

Every victory condition is allowed, they start 100 metres apart.

Dis gon be good
Gil: 6 (William, Rin, Scarlet, Ramesses, Boome, JSW)

2B: 5 (DaFritzi, Civil, NEH, Knight, Gargoyle)

Ooh this will be nice. What are the conditions of the fight? Is Ea allowed? Is Gil serious? What kind of equipment does 2B get?

2B easily takes the adavantagw in CQC, the fights basically over by the time she is there due to her expierience in sword play and her pod providing backup.

At far this is tricky, she doesn't have a counter to GoB but every time she dodges she's one step closer to getting in close range, she also can throw a gravity or time grenade to delay GoB and get much closer.

Gilgamesh's EA will be a problem if it's long range, but 2B with both her normal time manipulation and her grenades will be more then able to delay until she gets close, and I'm disregarding her grandes still be active and having her bombard him with grenades and the standard laser along with Gatling guns.

I would restrict her pod lazer, otherwise she attack blitzes.

@Rin

They can win by any means, Ea is allowed but he is forced to use 7-A blasts, Gil is in character and 2B gets all the equipment.

@Gargoyle

Attack speed is equalized too

Wrong, attack speed isn't Equalized unless stated, but yeah, she wins regardless.

I am here for a long (enough) time and I am pretty sure when someone's says speed equalised it refers on attack,reaction and movement speed since that is the rule.

Leaving all that aside I would vote for Gil since his continuos summoning of huge number of weapons is probably too much for her to handle since she can't use her time magic on him directly and getting closer to him ain't gonna help a lot since he can even restrain her with chains.

Yes time manipulation is worthless here. Also SNI allows Gil to tell what kind of fighter she is and he will act accordingly. in this case refuse to fight her in close quarters.

He can use his Vimana to maintain distance and rain hell upon her with all kinds of weapons. I know that 2B also has a Flight Unit, but Vimana is much more versatile than it.

His Auto Defensor will prove deadly to 2B if she tries to get close to him. The moment she enters it's range, she will get bombarded by countless lightning bolts. And let me remind you that 2B is an android. I think it's clear what an EMP radiation causes to electronic circuits. They are fried and malfunction.

Add here the plethora of weapons that negate regen and his Chains of Heaven that restrict movement and prevent even teleportation and I'm giving my vote to him.

Oh, and he also has more AoE with Ea even while restricted to weaker blasts.

"Is probably too much for her" is pretty poor reasoning.

Also that's wrong, she can use it directly via a time grenade, combine that and the fact she activates Time manipulation herself whenever she dodges, not only will she be fast enough to dodge, Gilgamesh is going to see 2B fly and he'll struggle to track her.

Also, Kalitas, permission to switch to A2?

People, THIS IS 7A GILGAMESH! He does not have time resistance. Only CCC Gil has it.

It's not poor reasoning because it's true that having to continuous block so many weapons is a huge struggle. And Gilgames has big aoe with his swords so no problem with tracking her at all not to mention attacks from several directions. And why would he struggle tracking her and see her fly please when they are same speed?

He's never once used Vimana in character on a ground target, also elaborate on versatile, the thing itself has no weapons to speak off and lost to a 4th gen fighter, 2Bs flight unit has homing middles, flares, lasers and machine guns, the first two were all Berzerker needed to destroy Vimana.

2Bs Gravity manipulation will still slow him down regardless and it lasts for a very long time, allowing her to get close.

Gravity manipulation would affect him not his swords and he can always summoned them beyond the range of gravity bomb, and don't quote large text.

WilliamShadow said:
It's not poor reasoning because it's true that having to continuous block so many weapons is a huge struggle. And Gilgames has big aoe with his swords so no problem with tracking her at all not to mention attacks from several directions. And why would he struggle tracking her and see her fly please when they are same speed?
I make the assumption you missed the part about Time manipulation, last time I checked they're not the same speed doing that but it means nothing, gravity manipulation can help stall him.

Now can someone give me a scan showing time resistance? It's not on his profile.

If he sees 2B is troublesome in CQC, he will use it. Also Vimana has no weapons? What? That thing has stuff ranging from machine guns to frickin' nuclear warheads. And also it has function of optical camouflage and stealth. This is on top of being compatible with GoB in the first place.

Also are you really comparing Lancelot's fighter jet to a normal 4th gen fighter? It's machine gun could kill Saber with one single bullet and fire homing missiles as well as defensive flares that explode on contact.

Rin Rokudo said:
If he sees 2B is troublesome in CQC, he will use it. Also Vimana has no weapons? What? That thing has stuff ranging from machine guns to frickin' nuclear warheads. And also it has function of optical camouflage and stealth. This is on top of being compatible with GoB in the first place.

Also are you really comparing Lancelot's fighter jet to a normal 4th gen fighter? It's machine gun could kill Saber with one single bullet and fire homing missiles as well as defensive flares that explode on contact.
Okay I need to see how SNI works, also, 2B can go intangible once she gets hit, that will give her time to get close, along with gravity manipulation.

Certainly don't remember any of those in the anime....

SNI allows Gil to see everything, every possible scenario, every possibility of paralllel worlds. To put it bluntly, if someone has a sense of precognition, Gil has already won because he surpasses it and every correct move is already visible to him.

That's because they are not mentioned in the anime.

I see, if the necklace part is true this might be a stomp.

That being said, 2B managed to survive a fight against Grun and its minions for an extremely long amount of time and managed to kill it with some help from 9S launching a nuke on shore, if she can survive that long, it will take a while for Gil to take her down,

Basically, her POD has around a 50% chance of reflecting whatever hits her without damage.

Also doesn't she have intangibility?

If it just reflects the weapon it won't be doing anything since Gil can just call back his fired weapons at any time so if she reflects the weapon he just calls it back into his vault before firing at her again. How long does her intangibility last? If it is just a few seconds it will be kind of useless since Gil can fly using Vimana and he has weapons that "drains away magical energy and deals damage while passing directly through flesh and armor without causing any actual physical damage" so pretty sure intangibility is useless here.

Around 10 seconds, which 2B can just raw dash at Gil until she gets close enough to use Gravity manipulation to kill him.

>Implying Gil can call it back while firing GoB and trying to get on Vimana while dealing with gravity manipulation.

Also, I have tried, and found zero evidence for Gil's resistance to time manipulation.

Gargoyle One said:
Around 10 seconds, which 2B can just raw dash at Gil until she gets close enough to use Gravity manipulation to kill him.
>Implying Gil can call it back while firing GoB and trying to get on Vimana while dealing with gravity manipulation.

Also, I have tried, and found zero evidence for Gil's resistance to time manipulation.
To my knowledge only Extra CCC version has resistance to time manipulation.

That pretty much seals the deal for me on this fight.

Also, about BB crossing Infinite distance as her NP, bring that up in a content revision man.

Gargoyle One said:
That pretty much seals the deal for me on this fight.
Also, about BB crossing Infinite distance as her NP, bring that up in a content revision man.
To be honest, I haven't played the entire Extra CCC so I don't know the whole context of quotes I have. I can write them if someone is willing to examine and discuss them.

How does her time manipulation and gravity manipulation function? Anyway Gil always uses his retrieval noble phantasm to get his weapons back after they have been fired and he has always done this in every fight besides against Lancelot due to how his Knight of Owner functions. 10 sec won't do anything if Gil is flying on Vimana or using his levitation noble phantasm to bombard her with his weapons that don't deal physical damage like his sickle that drains magical energy while dealing damage. Or he can use his weapons that freezes space it cuts and freezes the area even if it's dodged or shoot his invisible weapons so that 2B won't be able to dodge since she can't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back