• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

YoRHa 2B (Nier Automata) VS Excalibur Prime (Warframe)

This is a matchup I wanted ever since watching the Death Battle regarding Excalibur.

This battle will take place in the crater in the city ruins. Combatants will be on opposite ends, 200 m apart. Their aircraft are floating in planetary orbit and can only be remotely summoned when things begin going south for them.

43-cityruins1.jpg

Both combatants are at their maximum power.
Both combatants are fully equipped.

Katana-wielding robot ninjas that can have their bodies recreated in the event of death.
Wields an absurdly large arsenal of varying weapons with varying abilities.
Secondary powers whether it be radial attacks through light control or telekinesis through field controls.
Creation of weapons through the manipulation of energy.
Has an absurdly large array of mods/chips
Has reacted to/dodged light and light speed attacks.
Has a buddy who was involved in the destruction of a very large rock.
Has another buddy who clouded a very large area in a dust/sand storm
Reality warping abilities in some manner whether that be void powers or maso magic.
They even have their own private jets that can even punch each other.

They are the last hope of turning the tide in the machine war.
Synthetic ninjas not seen not because they strike from shadows but because the light struggles to keep up with them.
And they shall do battle.
Victory goes to whoever can destroy the body of the other first.

NOTHING is equalized. NOTHING is held back.
IT'S THE BATTLE OF THE CARBON COPIES
IT'S EXCALIBUR PRIME VS 2B!

kevin-glint-excalibur-prime-2-0-web.jpg
raypier-p-fin.jpg

Excalibur Prime: MassiveMeddlers, TheAngryOrange, Overlord1

2B:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
So apparently posters are allowed to contribute to matches so I'd like to throw my analysis into this.

While I called for this match up due to the sheer number of similarities, the similarities are not equal. Though both YoRHa and Warframes seem to share identical feats, warframe feats tend to be on a much bigger scale. Both Inaros and Eve conjured a sandstorm/duststorm. And while the exact size for both of these is unknown, when taking ranges into account, Inaros's storm is likely bigger. Eve clouded Tokyo in a dust storm. Inaros clouded an entire desert. Or if we compare Atlas destroying an asteroid. I'm using Death Battle's numbers but in order for a YoRHa to compare or beat it, they'd need to overload their own fusion reactors.

There's also technology. Warframes are interstellar and fly across the galaxy while the YoRHa are confined to a solar system.

Finally, there are the weapons. All 500+ weapons all capable of doing different things. Excalibur just has more variety to pull from. Many of them also fire some form of electromagnetic radiation and are automatic to boot.

Generally speaking, warframes seem to be more powerful versions of YoRHa.

I do see ways 2B can win this. For one, she does seem to have a speed and range advantage. And Nier Automata players will have, at least once, cheesed the enemy by running away from them and spamming Pod. She could do the same. Or she could bank on her speed. This seems to be the classic match of speedster vs tank (or at least what the ninja equivalent is). So in theory 2B can use her speed to just not get hit until she lands enough attacks that it destroys the Excalibur body. And the attack rate for 2B will be higher. Excalibur can deflect speed of light shots at a distance. But how will he feel about a half-meter thick laser being spammed less than a meter away AND 2B attacking him with up to four weapons at the same time?

Finally, and simply put, Excalibur has an estimated range in his abilities and there is overlap meaning it is possible for 2B to be equal or even more powerful than a Warframe. Even the vsbattle page has this ranged. As mentioned, both sandstorm and dust storms have a range and there is overlap in their ranges. I've been reading warframe forums and while on the upper end some claim the sandstorm encompassed the entire planet, others said it was no bigger than a town. Another is the destruction of the very big rock. On the upper end some said that death battle made the asteroid too small and that it was big enough to shatter the planet like an egg on impact others claim that death battle made it too big. And even if we go by death battle numbers, a fusion reactor overload can top the amount of energy outputted by Atlas in the destruction of that asteroid. 2B was once at the epicenter of two fusion reactors going off simultaneously. Now, while she did die in the blast, her body was so durable that not only was it intact but good enough condition that she looted her own corpse for all her equipment and even continued using said equipment.

Plus there is the enemies they fight. I listen to Warframe podcasts and they talk about single warframes taking on entire platoons of Grineer and likening each Grineer to a halo spartan. Pearl Harbor Descent, 16 YoRHa were expected to take on 16000 Shi-type machines . For reference, a single Shi-type is the size of a house. That's one thousand house-sized machine per YoRHa.

2B does have some advantages and there is an estimated range for them that overlaps so 2B could possibly be stronger. But generally speaking, Warframes seem to be amped up versions of YoRHa. I see Excalibur edging it out.

Excalibur has absurd damage output amplifiers. Exalted Blade deals massive damage and applies various status effects on hit, a mere touch should be deadly as well as slashing.

Tenno are back to having absurd resistance amps, in addition to their shield and armor. Adaptation will make Excalibur easily pass 90% and you will have no problem resisting. If considered valid, the Operator can still be used. Considering their weapons and equipment, the Tenno further expands their rate of versatility and ability to deal damage. Empty energy is still able to remove adaptation and resistance.

bump

Though I was kinda hoping for more talk/discussion. Like how one if taken at the highest estimated power is 20,000 more powerful but the other if taken at the maximum speed value is 23900% faster. Or that they both can amp themselves up to 400% their base stats through mods or plug-in chips depending on what they pick.

Or that they both have durability negation.
Void powers vs maso magic.

Arch wing vs flight unit.

What would you say is the best course of action then?
imo Excal should win with durability negation weapons like Tenet livia or Simulor. Portable black hole launcher and sword with infinite sharpness. Also his speed is wrong even if we base it on Limbo. As long as warframes holds melee in his hands, they can react to beams regardless of distance meaning they can react on pointblank, so their speed should be FTL+ instead of relativistic.

I think you should wait for an update.

According to the old page excal, according to the new page yorHa because of the speed blitz.

Already got your vote covered. That said, I made this while a warframe was "in the middle" of revisions so who knows how long that will take.

Wanted to make this ever since the warframe ep of death battle. Even though I voted against 2B perhaps we can still have the debate since I'm curious about the verse.

Also you should see why I wanted this. 2B also has a black hole gun. And her shields should negate infinite sharp swords.

Also, what is Tenet livia specifically why does it negate durability? The wiki says the Simulor is the black hole gun but it doesn't really say what tenet livia is.

Also curious, how many speed amps does he have? Like if you just stack speed amps, how much faster does he become? It was another comparison since both are just jacked with speed/durability/damage amps.

Already got your vote covered. That said, I made this while a warframe was "in the middle" of revisions so who knows how long that will take.

Wanted to make this ever since the warframe ep of death battle. Even though I voted against 2B perhaps we can still have the debate since I'm curious about the verse.

Also you should see why I wanted this. 2B also has a black hole gun. And her shields should negate infinite sharp swords.

Also, what is Tenet livia specifically why does it negate durability? The wiki says the Simulor is the black hole gun but it doesn't really say what tenet livia is.
Tenet Livian's description is like that. Lore in a nutshell. A sword with unlimited sharpness.
Sharpness is by definition the quality of the edge needed to cut or pierce something. Infinite sharpness should technically be able to cut anything because the only thing it cannot cut is an object with infinite +1 hardness. Which is not exisiting i guess.

In terms of speed. As far as I remember, it is at most 2 times the base value. Without abilities. So I think it should be 2x FTL fully moded. But i based on this as a sprint speed. For parkour speed it should be even faster.

Tenet Livian's description is like that. Lore in a nutshell. A sword with unlimited sharpness.
Sharpness is by definition the quality of the edge needed to cut or pierce something. Infinite sharpness should technically be able to cut anything because the only thing it cannot cut is an object with infinite +1 hardness. Which is not exisiting i guess.

In terms of speed. As far as I remember, it is at most 2 times the base value. Without abilities. So I think it should be 2x FTL fully moded. But i based on this as a sprint speed. For parkour speed it should be even faster.
So you think that sword will be able to penetrate energy shields?

Got an estimate on how fast at max? Just an estimate. For comparison, 2B's overclock is a 10X speed amp. She also has a time dilation field that slows everything to 1/10 the speed. Stack the two it's a 100x speed amp. The other amps while numerous aren't that impressive with only 20% - 25% each though you can stack a lot of them.

So you think that sword will be able to penetrate energy shields?
and if that doesn't cut it, there's the exalted blade. It's capable of interdimensional cutting. If it can't cut, I don't know what else can xd.
Got an estimate on how fast at max? Just an estimate. For comparison, 2B's overclock is a 10X speed amp. She also has a time dilation field that slows everything to 1/10 the speed. Stack the two it's a 100x speed amp. The other amps while numerous aren't that impressive with only 20% - 25% each though you can stack a lot of them.
It is necessary to make a calculation. I don't know if it is additive or multitive. If it is additive it will be around 5x, if it is multitive it will be around 20x i guess?
It's hard to look at the wiki without going into the game, and the wiki is quite incomplete btw.

and if that doesn't cut it, there's the exalted blade. It's capable of interdimensional cutting. If it can't cut, I don't know what else can xd.

It is necessary to make a calculation. I don't know if it is additive or multitive. If it is additive it will be around 5x, if it is multitive it will be around 20x i guess?
It's hard to look at the wiki without going into the game, and the wiki is quite incomplete btw.
Oof, there's no blocking that then.

If you guys can get the durability locked down, since it currently has a pretty massive range on the profile, then what we have would be the picture perfect scenario of the speedster vs the tank.

Back