• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh (FF) vs Future Warrior

Speed is equal

5-A transformed Gil vs 5-A Majin race Future Warrior

Future Warrior has Majin Buu's Z-Soul (which means he'll be far more inclined to use Majin Buu's abilities opposed to others)

Battle takes place in the forest of death

Gilgamesh (Final Fantasy):

Future Warrior:

Inconclusive:

Regardless, what does FW scale to in his Large Planet form? I'm unsure as it scales off of Raditz who's calc is only planet, I'm unaware of the multiplier. Gilgamesh scales to at least 295.82 Yottatons which is 109x above baseline.

He likely just nulls, time stops, slows, or speeds up to have a fine blitz, and shrinks him if necessary and proceeds to just slam him to death. Thus I vote Gilga.

Gilgamesh has a sword that negs regens on a resistance negating scale too, so not sure what FW would do if he got hit by that :v

Can he perform his abilities from 4km? His profile only says "much higher with magic" which is vague. Plus, since it's in the forest of death, neither of them will have line of sight.

Sixo Bullets said:
Could someone answer my question about FW's AP please?
Future Warrior is scaled from the Anime's Canon, not the Manga.

Also Gil fra, he ain't going back to the Void

Back