• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Guy Crimson
Yhwach2
Things usually don't end well when i use top tier tensei characters but trying this again.

Both at their strongest

Speed is equalized

Who wins?

Gii Crimso:

Yhwach:

Inconclusive:

Info about Gii: He is pretty much top tier in tensei, as far as top tier goes, he is equal to Rimuru. He gathered the eight star demon lords like Rimuru, like Dagruel, like Dino (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken), Leon Cromwell etc, all so he could make himself more op.

He would do that by copying their powers, as any ability he sees even once he copies, this is why when Chloe O'Bell, another absolute top tier, was fighting him, she used pure hand to hand, well more sword to sword, combat to fight Gii, cause if she used any of her abilities even once he would copy it.

Gii's goal in making himself more op was as far as i remember so he could fight Veldanava, the creator of the universe, and later on he copies Milim Nava core or something like that can't remember what it's called.

Basically the god of the verse passed on something to Milim who is his child when Miliam was born, said thing allows you to become universe level, so he copied this thing and became universe level and regularly spars with eos Rimuru who has has origin magic which is>every ability in the series so far: causality manipulation, reality warping etc.

But that only applies to eos Rimuru and Gii, just illustrating what his power mimicry can do.

Well, the thing people need to know about Yhwach power null: It works on Ichibei own Power null (cut apart and remove the name of the target and thus its powers and purpose, He can also change the name of the target to give them the name's properties). It's basically a Conceptual Power Null....and it is straight up useless against the Almighty.

In so far, Gii have the power of Leon, Velzard, and Rudra. Maybe Dino as well. I should add those into his page. Probably Leon and Dino first as they have pages here. But nowadays i'm too lazy to do anything other than go to chat occasionally or hanging out in someone's wall lol

Oh and Milim's Satan too

So, looked at velzard's abilities, apparently can degrade abilities used against them, along with reducing thermal energy and kinetic momentum.

She's capable of even stopping atmospheric molecules.

Also, I don't think Gii has rudra's powers- nvm I looked back and he does.

Regardless, I think this is inconclusive via Gii degrading yhwach's abilities and immedietly copying them.

Digressing from the debate, looking at the wiki apparently Gii was capable of turning an entire continent to ice by not suppressing his power, don't know when that was stated tho.

Looked into it, it was velzard not gii

He shifted his headquarters to the Northern Continent.
It was because the Aura (youki) leaking out from Velzard dropped the surrounding temperature.
Since there was less impact on the surroundings up north, he decided to move his base there.
At that time, Velzard had just learned to transform into her human form, but even more Aura was leaking because of that

It was the right decision to move his home base. But that place had now became a land of permafrost that was void of any life, that was the only thing that was regretful.

Yhwach using Almighty would spell doom to him. Gii would just gain Almighty and at that point it's practically just a massively improved Yhwach vs just Yhwach. Yhwach's best bet would be pure swordmanship in which case Gii is still superior to him

What prevents him from disabling his copy ability before he can even has the chance to use it? Precog helps him with that.

Also, Yhwach has his own power mimicry too.

Clockwork Cookies said:
Ummmm...Gii ? i thought his name is Guy Crimso
His name is written as Òé«Òâú (gya) which is closer to Gii (coz if you pronounce it slowly it would sound like giya) rather than Guy as the latter would fit Òé«Òéñ(gai) more

^ What he said.

By the way, what level of freezing would he have by velzard's ability, which is capable of freezing molecules.

OpMasada said:
^ What he said.

By the way, what level of freezing would he have by velzard's ability, which is capable of freezing molecules.
Preventing molecular freezing isn't the same like preventing something that affect the Future.

Gii's Ultimate Skill works on EoS Rimul which is a tier 2 if not tier 1 character. And Rimul also has Ciel who has precog and can stop/prevent other entity from copying Rimul's power. Doesn't stop Gii from using his Ultimate Skill on Rimul.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
OpMasada said:
^ What he said.

Preventing molecular freezing isn't the same like preventing something that affect the Future.
Th-that wasn't my question...

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Clockwork Cookies said:
His name is written as Òé«Òâú (gya) which is closer to Gii rather than Guy as the latter would fit Òé«Òéñ(gai) more
Wouldn't his name by 'Gya' then? I remember him saying in the novels that he based his name off of people screaming Giyaa-

OpMasada said:
Fabtastic Glasses said:
Clockwork Cookies said:
His name is written as Òé«Òâú (gya) which is closer to Gii rather than Guy as the latter would fit Òé«Òéñ(gai) more
Wouldn't his name by 'Gya' then? I remember him saying in the novels that he based his name off of people screaming Gi yaa-
The bolded part is the important one :^)

OpMasada said:
Fabtastic Glasses said:
Clockwork Cookies said:
Wouldn't his name by 'Gya' then? I remember him saying in the novels that he based his name off of people screaming Giyaa-
Sound like "Gear" to me. Anyway, from where i am reading the novel right now (The second Hinata vs Rimuru) Rimuru already has Precog, did Gii copied this skill too ?

Gii only copied Rimul's shit 2 times IIRC. Once when he ask about how to train your drago ascend his follower, but then it's like a deal between the two of them so it might not count? And also in last chapter where he explicitly became Rimul's equal. So in between that time period he didn't really copy anything from Rimul.

Googled it, apparently it ranges from absolute zero to quantum mechanics. Highly doubt it's the latter tho.

Yhwach has the better individual hax (The Almighty), where as Gii looks like he rounds out in pretty much every other category.

He has existence erasure to put down Gii.

Gii however has Mind Manipulation and Time Stop, both of which Yhwach isn't immune too.

I am not sure how his power mimicry works, nor do I know how Yhwach power null works.

For now, inconclusive.

I will need more time to think.

Edit: Forgot Yhwach had broken precog, but I dont think it changes the vote unless of course his power null is broken enough to stop mind hax or time stop.

@Kink Use your power in front of him, then he gets to use it. Gii made a remark on how he can even copy something based on hearsay, but that's probably just him spouting shit up.

Fabtastic Glasses said:
@Kink Use your power in front of him, then he gets to use it.
So I am assuming it is sight based.

Then at BEST, inconclusive.

Assuming Yhwach just opens with the almighty writing gil's existence to be destroyed, or gil copies it and basically becomes Yhwach 2.0

I guess Gii takes this though, probably more likely yhwach doesn't open with those two abilities.

Clockwork Cookies said:
Did he copied Yog-Sothoth from Chloe ? it's seem like a potent ability that would help him win this
Chloe doesn't use it in front of him, so no, and when she does, it's by reversing time- so no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back