• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OpMasada said:
Yomi Schwarz said:
Can somebody sum up how crimson wins?
King Crimson copies.
If he does...then what?

If he copies the almighty and power nulls yhwach that wont really do anything since he can use auswahlen to get his abilities back with this he shrugged off Ichibe's attempt to name curse him and his attempt to make yhwach's power get cut in half.

And yhwach can forcefully take away the "soul fragments" that came from him i.e his abilities and this happens
603Robert is killed
After Effects of yhwach using the auswahle

If Gii copies something then that power become his. It's not Yhwach's property anymore, but rather Gii's version of it. Also by your own word, Auswahlen take away Yhwach soul fragment. Something that Gii won't have. Auswahlen won't really work unless it can work against someone that doesn't have Yhwach soul fragment.

And this is assuming Gii doesn't just kill him right of the bat

He's actually digging his own grave if he power mimics yhwach.

"he can survive as long as his soul is not destroyed"

If he forcefully takes the almighty that would safely constitute into him having a fragment of yhwach's soul into him,That would make him more susceptible to Auswahlen like what happened to Robert since he has a schrift within him.

Yhwach would soul reap him with Auswahlen.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
To be fair, blowing him up to pieces won't do nothing due the Low-Godly.
He can copy an inherent trait, not just ability/skill mind you. As to creature like Velzard (a True Dragon), their Ultimate skill-ish skillset isn't really Ultimate Skill but rather a trait. He might as well have mid-godly by copying the traits of his demon underling lol

also "If Gii copies something then that power become his. It's not Yhwach's property anymore, but rather Gii's version of it."

He's still using the almighty even if he had modifications of his (pls elaborate the "his own version" part) that is still the almighty that yhwach knows of.

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Homu Sweet Homu said:
He can copy an inherent trait, not just ability/skill mind you. As to creature like Velzard (a True Dragon), their Ultimate skill-ish skillset isn't really Ultimate Skill but rather a trait. He might as well have mid-godly by copying the traits of his demon underling lol
Uhhh but he's a demon, aren't they already immortal due to manifesting from the spirit of darkness?

His birth (manifestation) happened in the distant past.
Born as an absolute being, he had sway over other beings with his Charisma.
The embodiment of Pride.

If he had grown like that, he could have been a being who would be called the King of the Underworld.

Literally TSSDK's version of lucifer.

Prove that copying his power constitute as having his "soul" much like the Quincy that were actually granted a fragment of his soul by Yhwach or simply having smth related to Yhwach is enough for Auswahlen to work then. Unless you can prove that Auswahlen can work on something completely unrelated to him, it won't work due to it being a rather specific move that require a specific condition

Also Gii can kill angel and/or demon. Entities that have mid-godly and type 8. That's the basic requirement to be relevant in the last arc. Even without getting into his skillset, it's already more than enough to kill Yhwach

His Almighty isn't Yhwach's. Yhwach "taking back something that is his" won't work coz hes not trying to get his oower back, hes trying to get someone's power back. And differing from the SS that mostly have their power granted to them by Yhwach. Gii's power and anything je gets from Lucifer/Noden is completely his own

Hmmm, now that I think about it, Gii's a strange existance for having an ego as he was born...

Maybe he actually is the embodiment of pride.

Time to find ways to wank him up to abstract existance.

He might be the "demon" demon that was born at the same time as "time", or he might something else. I'm not quite sure about that. But yea, he might be the same kind of demon as the one that was given birth at the same moment of time There's also the pic from the novel that shows the most relevant demons in the series (Diablo, Testarossa, Carrera, Ultima, him, Hirari, and Mizari) with the caption demon smth smth. I forgot about this bit. Huh, yeah, he might be a demon himself

Looking at wiki, it seems rimuru will at least be low 2-c via what this says -sorry for derailing-;

In nothingness, power finds its fill, that is a holy spirit. The great holy spirit is the source of power. Among these, Light and Darkness, the two great spirits who came to exist at the same moment as the world. But, the world was without form, an ephemeral existence. Light and Shadow, Darkness and the Light; two existences that shall never interweave.

One day, the great spirit Time was born, the child of Light and Darkness. And thus the world began to move. The moving world spun, without purpose, around itself. Inside the flowing currents of life and death. Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, and Sky; these five great spirits were born. And since then, these were the great eight spirits.

I already covered that part in the gen dis thread. Turn Null by itself is capable of destroying universe, albeit at sufficient amount of it. While before EoS we don't know exactly how much Turn Null energy that he has (so applying the tier 2 from Turn Null is impossible), by EoS we know that he has enough to create/destroy the universe 10.000 times. And it's noted that a simple destruction took less energy than creating one. As the former just need you to exert some energy and ***** go poof, while the latter you'd need to expend more energy to create something out of it. So the statement of him having enough energy to create the universe 10.000 times would mean hes capable of destroying more than 10.000 if simple destruction is what he want to achieve

Homu Sweet Homu said:
He can from the BFR right? He managed to stop the Regenerationn of Aizen ..

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Dimensional teleportation is also common amongst demon. Even mook nameless fodder demon can use it. So BFR should be no issue.
As he said this BFR is apparently able to stop regen, I want to confirm what it does, unless it's just bfring the destroyed part into another space, which -as you said-, doesn't matter.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Regen has nothing to do with BFR.
Also, His profile says Low-Godly, not Mid-Godly. If you want to change it, go make a CRT.
There is no need to make a CRT, this was already accepted but fabtastic didn't add it to gii for some reason.

Doesn't need to. The CRT that made the demons and angels having mid-godly was already done a long time ago. If there's any new info on someone being an angel or demon, if there's enough evidence, then it can be added into the page by anyone. No need to make a CRT for small changes. At most you'd just need an approval from an admin and/or the verse guy. Of which i'm more than enough

The further the debates deepens, the stronger he becomes, lmao. It is problematic to argue over something when the new and new information pouring on your head.

William Shrekspire said:
The further the debates deepens, the stronger he becomes, imao. It is problematic to argue over something when the new and new information pouring on your head.
Gii enters nazarick - everyone flips their shit due to Gii not caring about the supreme beings and doing whatever he wants.

Although the verse has shown mid-godly capabilities outside of the spirit stuff, such as Ramiris being capable of making items that regenerate people who gets erased from existance.

I think you guys need to revise the verse before you make anymore Tensei matches. Looking above, it seems the profiles are missiong a massive amount of stuff. This isn't just one or two abilities, now we are talking about entire tiers, and the profiles feel incomplete, especially with all the stuff you are mentioning.

OpMasada said:
William Shrekspire said:
The further the debates deepens, the stronger he becomes, imao. It is problematic to argue over something when the new and new information pouring on your head.
Gii enters nazarick - everyone flips their shit due to Gii not caring about the supreme beings and doing whatever he wants.
I'm ready to put a hundred of bucks on that he butchering the whole verse in solo. Anyway, If he has Mid-Godly, then he has Mid-Godly, nothing to say.

CP want to wait until the TL process is done. I respect his decision for that and shall wait along with him. Matches using TSSDK is possible even with current pages. Just avoid using the actual top tier because those guys tend to have more bs ***** happening in the background. Starting from mid tier and below is a fair game because what you see in their pages are more than likely to be accurate without any noteworthy stuff missing

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I think you guys need to revise the verse before you make anymore Tensei matches. Looking above, it seems the profiles are missiong a massive amount of stuff. This isn't just one or two abilities, now we are talking about entire tiers, and the profiles feel incomplete, especially with all the stuff you are mentioning.
Tiers? oh no, the tier 2/1 stuff is only at EoS, which isn't translated yet. But yeah I agree there are abilities missing, everytime I felt like adding an ability to rimuru I just went to the WN and immediatly find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back