• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabtastic Glasses said:
Magic perception is common thing in TSSDK. 4 KM range doesn't really hinder Gii from perceiving Yhwach.
Unless that magic perception can prevents an attack from the future, Yhwach uses the Almighty from a far beyond his line sight.

To be fair, Yhwach can see millions of futures at once AND rewrite them, so it is very possible for him to have that advantage.

Also, Yhwach can't dispel mind hax with his Almighty, stated in his profile weaknesses.

Well, the good news at least Yhwach can FINALLY have a match that is pretty much a debate other then Almighty stomps ggez.

Clockwork Cookies said:
Did he copied Yog-Sothoth from Chloe ? it's seem like a potent ability that would help him win this
Most likely not. At least the Gii in the main storyline that we read. Chloe's Yog-Sothoth kicks in at the moment of her death and send her memories to herself in the past. So the Gii that fought Chloe 2.0 would't get to see it since this Chloe would just evade Gii's killing blow (hence her not dying and Yog-Sothoth not activated), while the Gii that killed Chloe 1.0 would probably copied it but we don't get to see this version of Gii since the story shift back into the past where Gii hadn't kill Chloe yet

@Kinks Yhwach cannot dispel KS because it was used against him BEFORE he has the Almighty. If the Almighty can null something as potent as conceptual p.null and existence erasure, a measly mindhax won't be a problem for him.

Also, it was state he can see Countless of futures, not Millions.

KinkiestSins said:
To be fair, Yhwach can see millions of futures at once AND rewrite them, so it is very possible for him to have that advantage.
Also, Yhwach can't dispel mind hax with his Almighty, stated in his profile weaknesses.

Well, the good news at least Yhwach can FINALLY have a match that is pretty much a debate other then Almighty stomps ggez.
It's kinda irrelevant since Rimul can pull off better shit with his precog + causality manip + fate manip + reality warping + inherent resistance to power mimicry combo and it still cannot stop Gii from copying him

Homu Sweet Homu said:
That is also irrelevant if Yhwach can prevents him from usingnhis power mimicry from a far.
But gii would see him the moment the match starts via magic perception

Did you read anything that i just write? Gii power works on EoS Rimul which isn't only a tier 2 if not tier 1 character, which makes him infinitely superior to the entire HST combined. But also has the capability to prevent other people to use their power and/or copy his power, and at this point it mean his power operate on tier 2 or tier 1 scale. Gii's power still works on him. Almighty, which isn't even close to tier low 2-C, isn't going to stop Gii from using his power. And my point of bringing Magic Percerption isn't because it can prevent Yhwach from using his power. But rather because it makes the 4 KM range irrelevant since Gii would still be able to see Yhwach

Yhwach use any of his power? Gii copies it, at which point it's a Gii+Yhwach combo vs just an Yhwach

Yhwach use pure swordmanship to prevent his power from getting copied? Gii still outskilled him in that department.

@Homu

Easy, he just opens with mind hax immediately and calls it a win. If it didn't work on KS, wouldn't work here probably.

My mistake on the countless futures, misremembered.

@Fab

Precog and Almighty just writes another future where Gii doesn't have powers.

Gonna retract my vote, got to think again.

Again, going by what fab said of him copying some innate whatever milim has, he should be capable of copying precog and almighty.

@Kink

Let me put it this way for you

If someone whos a tier 2, if not tier 1, who can rob Gii of his power via manipulating fate (Chaotic Fate), warping reality (Diablo's skillset), turning illusion into reality (Illusion World), or outright use Ciel to hack the absolute systen of the verse (World System), or any other power in his arsenal for that matter can't do it to Gii, what makes you think that Yhwach's power can do it?

Also, Gii's rise to power (which include him getting his Ultimate Skill) is considered to be a fixed event/point of time, much like Yuuki's executing his plan and Chloe's death are considered to be a fixed event. So unless Yhwach's power can overturn TSSDK's World System (which in itself is superior to Veldanavar, who stood in similar level to EoS Rimul), Yhwach isn't going to do anything to Gii anytime soon

OpMasada said:
Again, going by what fab said of him copying some innate whatever milim has, he should be capable of copying precog and almighty.
It assumes that it copies it immediately and does it at the exact same time of Yhwach.

Yhwach already has to use the move for him to copy it, if so then he already has first move advantage.

Who is to say that Yhwach just doesn't blink him out of existence immediately with Yammy's bankai or Almighty?

Scale for Gii's feats are impressive, but you can't assume that he will be faster then someone who already uses the technique first.

Almighty happens first, Yhwach generally wins.

Mind hax happens first, Gii generally wins.

Time stop happens first, Gii generally wins.

Gii copies almighty, Gii generally wins

Power Null happens first, Yhwach generally wins.

Precog happens first, Yhwach generally wins

At least that is my take on it.

I would rather want to give him resistance to existence erasure as I doubt Diablo would do shit to him if they fought, but I understand that's kinda reaching.

@Fab Never said he can't copy his power at all, I said he can simply prevents him from using it, considering Yhwach is one step ahead of him.

Also, you cannot use Tier 2 arguments if it hasn't been implemented to their profile. Even Celestial Pegasus don't used it when he debates Rimuru.

Make a CRT, then you can uses it.

Regardless, better wait for him.

Diablo is canonically shit tier to him. So that might even be legit lol

@Clock Whatever "super/hyperdimensional" put him as. There's no detailed explanation on how far he is into tier 1, but the nature of Turn Null is heavily implied to be higher dimensional, with an explicit mention that Turn Null itself is a "super/hyperdimensional" kind of stuff

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Diablo is canonically shit tier to him. So that might even be legit lol
@Clock Whatever "super/hyperdimensional" put him as. There's no detailed explanation on how far he is into tier 1, but the nature of Turn Null is heavily implied to be higher dimensional, with an explicit mention that Turn Null itself is a "super/hyperdimensional" kind of stuff
rimuru might already be infinite or immeasurable speed in final chapters going by surviving outside of time/space along with gaining an ability that literally allows him to go through past and future due to it.

I mean, you really need to make a crt for that then @Fab

Even if you ignore that, Gii should probably still take this for being favored via power mimicry, mind hax, time stop and soul hax.

KinkiestSins said:
I mean, you really need to make a crt for that then @Fab
Even if you ignore that, Gii should probably still take this for being favored via power mimicry, mind hax, time stop and soul hax.
crt should wait until someone translates the remaining damn 30+ chapters.

OpMasada said:
crt should wait until someone translates the remaining damn 30+ chapters.
Just ask someone on the wiki? It isn't that hard.

It seems like a pressing matter.

@Homu

Just stating his paths to victory, like I always do lol.

Not that he will open with all of them, more so that he will open with one of them and probably win.

@KinkiestSins

It's not that important, i'm patient, but it's going to be a stupidly long time before we get to the end chapters at the rate this is going, 250 chapters in total, still being translated after like 2-4 years.

Power mimicry isn't his first move. His first move is anything that's fatal to his opponents. His power mimicry just automatically kicks in if his opponent use their power. Where are you getting this "His first move is power mimicry?". His mimicry is quite literally his sight. He doesn't need to do it if it's something automatic

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Pretty sure Yhwach can make him blow up.
I'm assuming you don't have knowledge of this verse, but blowing someone up will just get you a destroyed country.

I'm assuming you don't have knowledge of this verse, but blowing someone up will just get you a destroyed country.

Lmao you assumed wrong. Tell me how Yhwach giving him the Ichibei treatment is gonna destroy a country.
610Ichibei is blasted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back