• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghostwire Tokyo Profiles

Hello All,

Would anyone who is knowledgeable in this series be interested in helping to make a verse page and some profiles? I already found several feats that could help us catalog the verse but wasn't really sure how many people would be interested or knowledgeable enough to help.
Ghostwire-Tokyo-banner.png

Last edited:
This should be moved to general discussion but me I've wanted to make profiles although I haven't completed my playthrough yet

You're easily higher end 9-B to 9-A via the explosion/fire elements abilities but I'm sure there's much higher tiered scaling considering some of shit that happens

This should be moved to general discussion but me I've wanted to make profiles although I haven't completed my playthrough yet

You're easily higher end 9-B to 9-A via the explosion/fire elements abilities but I'm sure there's much higher tiered scaling considering some of shit that happens
Yeah I had the 9m fireball calced and it came out to 9-A, so even the first version (5m) should be around wall level which is nice for most visitors. There is also a building-level feat from one of the bosses but I'm not sure we'd get much else past that for AP. For speed there is a scene where one of the antagonist eclipses 90km/h so should be good for superhuman speed scaling.

I've also begun to compile some of the various hax and utility abilities.

Yeah I had the 9m fireball calced and it came out to 9-A, so even the first version (5m) should be around wall level which is nice for most visitors. There is also a building-level feat from one of the bosses but I'm not sure we'd get much else past that for AP. For speed there is a scene where one of the antagonist eclipses 90km/h so should be good for superhuman speed scaling.

I've also begun to compile some of the various hax and utility abilities.
Post the blogs if you have them I'd like to see them and this all sounds about as expected, I'm assuming you've finished the game?

Post the blogs if you have them I'd like to see them ans this all sounds about as expected, I'm assuming you've finished the game?
I'm at work right now and have yet to make the blogs. I only have the 9m fireball calced (and thus we can also just plug in for the 5m starter) so I can make that one after work.

The building-level feat can be seen here, and I am basing the results on this calc (which appears less impressive) of a similar nature. I'm not versed enough to calc this feat tbh so we may need help there.

The speed calc comes from this feat, where we see Akito is riding at 90km/h (before accelerating further). He then passes the antagonist and continues driving for several dozen feet before the antagonist begins running after him. So in order to catch up in the slightest he'd have to be moving > 90km/h. Not really sure how we'd calc that but it's blatant superhuman movement speed. The only other notable speed feats I have seen thus far is Akito dodging a wind bullet at close range and potentially calcing visitors dodging arrows but doubt they'd be better.

Edit: Found this: Fodder visitor is able to chase cars and motorcycles down the highway and the team needs a supercharged motorcycle to match his speed.

I tried to download the game on my surface but faced crash issues, unfortunately, so I ran watched most of the boss fights and the prequel for most of the feats. Watching playthroughs now to get the more niche feats/abilities.

Last edited:
It's all good I'm quite well versed in calcing most manner of feats so I can do that mess and if there are any major lore implications we may have higher tiered lore feat but yeah this will at least be a small building if not building level feat, I'll go through more when I have time I'm quite backed up but don't worry I'll definitely help out here

It's all good I'm quite well versed in calcing most manner of feats so I can do that mess and if there are any major lore implications we may have higher tiered lore feat but yeah this will at least be a small building if not building level feat, I'll go through more when I have time I'm quite backed up but don't worry I'll definitely help out here
Yeah based on the other calc even the shockwave alone should be around building level and we also see a good bit of fragmentation of large stones there that also get blown away with the shockwave, so should be pretty worthwhile. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
That vicar Amelia calc you are looking at is unusable according to this thread
But i don't know if it's because of the method or not, so you should ask someone who knows if it's because of that
Good catch, we should be fine either way with more traditional shockwave methods or simply calcing the fragmentation values and KE of the shockwaves blasting the rock several dozens of meters away.

Once I pick up my computer from Micro Center around 6-7pm today I'll be able to do wiki work again so I can't really help until then

Barrier Jutsu can also take one back in time

Dying Spirit releases enough energy to freeze the surfaces of this courtyard. Later a similar spirit's presence alone shuts down the power of at least a city block, and freezes the boulevard before soul splitting/BFR'ing KK.

Immersion for Kuchisake tier visitors

Akito survives two shockwaves

Mental Manipulation via audio hallucinations only Akito could hear

Defensive barriers for Hannya

Summoning via kifuda and BFR to the netherworld for Hannya.

Hannya remotely incapacitates Akito and shows him a vision in the spirit world where he speaks to him.

Yaseotoko creates three dust devil-like twisters

Akito is spiderman?

Extrasensory perception and information analysis from spectral vision

Telepathy with animals via spectral vision

KK can steal powers from Yokai

The blood of the dead and the lingering negative emotions of soldiers allowed a subsequent dragon painting made with their blood to animate/curse the land. Solid power for kegare.
Mari is able to reverse the merging of the underworld with the spirit and physical world.

Fusion for Hannya

Last edited:
Do you already have profile blogs created?
Nah, I am absolutely horrible with utilizing the hypertext. I am mostly a research guy who can help with philosophy and the science of analyzing feats and lore. Making profiles and most calcs is beyond me sadly (also do to work). That is mostly the reason I reached out in addition to seeing how much support the verse even had.

There is also a lot of hax and utility stuff to work out so I've been trying to focus on that.

Last edited:
I've gone through most of the game outside of super niche side stories. Going to eventually draft power pages for Corruption manipulation and Ethereal Weaving. Right now as far as stats it's looking like (based on rough calcs/assumptions)

AP/Dura: Wall level+ (weaker visitors), Small Building level (most visitors), Building-Building+ (bosses, Akito, Hannya, Henchman), Town-City level (for the soul amalgamation Giants), potentially low 2-c for Mari (extremely limited combat applicability).

Speed: Subsonic

LS: Class 25-50 (for Akito/KK and stronger visitors)

As such the following feats will need to be calced.

AP
Freezing Feat

Freezing Feat + Shutting down City blocks worth of power

Yaseokoto's Smash Feat

Soul Giant's create a storm over Tokyo

LS

Akito's Lifting Strength

Durability

Akito tanks 2 shockwaves

Speed
Random visitor is fast enough that the team needs to turbocharge a motorcycle to match his speed.

Last edited:
I've gone through most of the game outside of super niche side stories. Going to eventually draft power pages for Corruption manipulation and Ethereal Weaving. Right now as far as stats it's looking like (based on rough calcs/assumptions)

AP/Dura: Wall level+ (weaker visitors), Small Building level (most visitors), Building-Building+ (bosses, Akito, Hannya, Henchman), Town-City level (for the soul amalgamation Giants), potentially low 2-c for Mari (extremely limited combat applicability).

Speed: Subsonic

LS: Class 25-50 (for Akito/KK and stronger visitors)

As such the following feats will need to be calced.

AP
Freezing Feat

Freezing Feat + Shutting down City blocks worth of power

Yaseokoto's Smash Feat

Soul Giant's create a storm over Tokyo

LS

Akito's Lifting Strength

Durability

Akito tanks 2 shockwaves

Speed
Random visitor is fast enough that the team needs to turbocharge a motorcycle to match his speed.
I'll do some calcs though I'm not familiar with all of these types

I'll do some calcs though I'm not familiar with all of these types
Excellent. I will try to find people to handle the ones you aren't familiar with. I think I can handle the LS one, so the other priority ones would be Yaseokoto's smash feat, Akito tanking the shockwave and the Freezing/City block power outage feat.

I'm not sure we need a calc for the speed feat one right? Should just be subsonic for being > the native speed of racing motorbikes prior to turbocharging?

I'm not sure we need a calc for the speed feat one right? Should just be subsonic for being > the native speed of racing motorbikes prior to turbocharging?
we should calc it, it will yield better results otherwise it'll be baseline

we should calc it, it will yield better results otherwise it'll be baseline
Thing is, it's from KK's notes of other cases so there isn't really a feat. We just know the crew had to turbo charge a racing bike in order to match his speed and summon him.

That's why I'm thinking we just find the manufacturer low end for stock motorcycle speeds in Japan, as the speed would be > that, and well above 76mph which is baseline subsonic.

Thing is, it's from KK's notes of other cases so there isn't really a feat. We just know the crew had to turbo charge a racing bike in order to match his speed and summon him.

That's why I'm thinking we just find the manufacturer low end for stock motorcycle speeds in Japan, as the speed would be > that, and well above 76mph which is baseline subsonic.
actually its still able to be calculated and as you said we could use a low end and a high end motorcycle for the results and since KK noted that they were speeding we can use something like that 76mph threshold or more and its safe to assume the boy caught up to them from at least 10m-20m away from them which gives us all we need to calc this feat

actually its still able to be calculated and as you said we could use a low end and a high end motorcycle for the results and since KK noted that they were speed we can use something like that 76mph threshold or more and its safe to assume the boy caught up to them from at least 10m-20m away from them which gives us all we need to calc this feat
Oh okay, I'm not gonna lie, speed feats are above what I can do. I'd ask you to handle that one if you can, or just let me know and I can poke around.

And yeah it seems that we can use this scene for the bike's baseline (as it is the same bike in question and turbo doesn't get factored into the speed o meter).

If we assume it is in Km/H then that would give us a 75 mph baseline to work with. Although to be frank, given the type of bike this is, I'm not sure that the bike in question isn't using Mph given that comparable modern bikes of the same type well surpass that speed in mph and would make much more sense. If that's the case then our baseline would be 120 mph.

Oh okay, I'm not gonna lie, speed feats are above what I can do. I'd ask you to handle that one if you can, or just let me know and I can poke around.

And yeah it seems that we can use this scene for the bike's baseline (as it is the same bike in question and turbo doesn't get factored into the speed o meter).

If we assume it is in Km/H then that would give us a 75 mph baseline to work with. Although to be frank, given the type of bike this is, I'm not sure that the bike in question isn't using Mph given that comparable modern bikes of the same type well surpass that speed in mph and would make much more sense. If that's the case then our baseline would be 120 mph.
yeah I'd use meters which since the game still takes place in japan and utilizes the metric system for things like distance being in meters so

yeah I'd use meters which since the game still takes place in japan and utilizes the metric system for things like distance being in meters so
Yeah that's what I initially went with but a fullbody motorcycle topping out at speeds of 120km/h doesn't make a ton of sense. We could maybe make two ends and see what others think, but I'll leave that up for later.

All of this just for Ruvik to solo the verse 😔
please I beat Evil Within 1 and 2 I'm sure they'd stand a better chance than Sebastian since they actually fight demons and shit and peeps who make dimension plenty

Imma have to get Ark on you decieved

Back