• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why the profiles aren't that decorated?

Not critisising anyone of course I just found it weird that all of the profiles dont have color for stuff in general just links and (At the very least I) haven't found any rule that says that you cant put color to something like the name of the character or his species or something like that

Here is an example of what I am refering to in this Sandbox I feel like several profiles would just look better like that. I also have found other sites that have backgrounds to important profiles on said wiki. Not criticizing anyone just found it curius. And I feel like it could bring more life to the Wiki.

Nah there are rules. Some profiles have had color before like for their names or quotes but I forgot why we can't do it. It looks really cool honestly.

Back