• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghostwire Tokyo Profiles

thanks and the second shockwave won't make it past like street level or lower wall level lol

we have npi here and soul manip soooo good luck lol
Which one? The one Akito tanks? That was kinda of just a throwaway feat for the first shockwave he tanks.

The one Akito tanks?
the one he tanks from point blank is all good it should likely get small building level the second one that comes after and right before the giant is summoned is worth dogshit unfortunately

the one he tanks from point blank is all good it should likely get small building level the second one that comes after and right before the giant is summoned is worth dogshit unfortunately
Oh yeah, I figured as much lol. Good to show that he can tank blasts though so should cover a lot of internal damage arguments.

calcing the feat from the first boss and it may hit large building level looking at it again we'll see since i'm working the calc rn

I overestimated the feat :( but its about what we expected anyways

I'll calc more on this blog
Looks like a good start. Don't forget though, you can also add in the KE from the stones being propagated along the with the shockwave. Getting the mass of stone from the cylinder and then the distance of the shockwave and timeframe from the video will for sure boost this.

Looks like a good start. Don't forget though, you can also add in the KE from the stones being propagated along the with the shockwave. Getting the mass of stone from the cylinder and then the distance of the shockwave and timeframe from the video will for sure boost this.
good call I'll just use a make a quick version for that also got the shockwave calculated

the LS makes sense but it could be px scaled using that same logic applied in the calc but for what it is it should be all good

the LS makes sense but it could be px scaled using that same logic applied in the calc but for what it is it should be all good
Yeah it's hard to tell due to the perspective we get but it is clearly taller than Akito but not by too much and then also leads into a room with a much higher ceiling. So I used the avg height for older styles doors that were shorter since Akito doesn't seem to be too big and there is a lot of weathering on the boulder implying it's really old. The width we only get a short glimpse of but it extends pretty deep into the cavern so much that I'm comfortable with the dimension but if someone finds a way pixelscale it we could just update the math.

Good work on the other calcs.

Kay I'll use like 10-15 meters won't add it at this moment though since I'm taking a break after another calc
I think you can angle scale the distance using yaseotoko's height. It would be the distance of the entire stage. Then that value added to the frag energy. No worries take your time.

I think you can angle scale the distance using yaseotoko's height. It would be the distance of the entire stage. Then that value added to the frag energy. No worries take your time.
I don't think I'll get that much more distance even by that method (plus it's a pain) the size of the arena is very limited and probably 25m away from the center where yaseotoko was at the very most so I think the 18 almost 19m arena distance I got works fine at least for what the calc is

Excellent, we got half a ton! I have most abilities down pat so once we get a bigger crew we should be able to start organizing info for profiles.

I'm thinking an Akito/KK profile, a KK profile, and a Hannya profile should be good enough. We could do stuff for the visitors but that'd be a lot of work.

Excellent, we got half a ton! I have most abilities down pat so once we get a bigger crew we should be able to start organizing info for profiles.

I'm thinking an Akito/KK profile, a KK profile, and a Hannya profile should be good enough. We could do stuff for the visitors but that'd be a lot of work.
Akito and KK would for the most part be given the exact same tiering and abilities even on seperate profiles

Back