• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Boooo. That's what I was worried about. Unless you have really specific abilities and resistances against GER, you can't win. So not even Timemon's own Causality Manipulation can help it in such a fight?

Timemon has to actively set a Save to Load from. But he wouldn't start with this as he goes for Time Stop as a starting move.

So Timemon stops time, GER is unaffected and resets time to the point before it was stopped. And then probably resets Timemon's will to fight to zero each time it gets motivated to actually fight. What happens if Timemon makes a Save to load from?

While I'm at it, I've been curious about Timemon's speed being High Highpersonic despite its natural ability to trancend the flow of space-time.

If I could get a link to that dicussion, that would be great. Thanks. As for this. Timemon has no win con? Not even if he makes a save to load from? And I'm guessing GER lacks the power to actually kill Timemon?

GER turns Timemon's will to fight to zero and Timemon quits and goes back to having having his tea. Probably 5 cups. Oof.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Thank you very much. I don't think it being said it has the ability to trancend space and time should be thought of as a special ability it needs to activate since it does so freely, but I understand the inconsitency it brings to scaling.

On topic, I guess this is a win for GER, or a stomp that shouldn't be added since it looks like Timemon has no way around GER's ability even with its own. Though I would have liked to know how it would have gone down with Timemon's Save/Load ability.

Back