• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chisato Nishikigi vs Kohaku

ALTERNATE TITLE: GIRL, THIS AIN'T PREHISTORIC LESSON, DID YOU HEARD ME?

Originally going to be an Kohaku/Senku team vs Chisato but later on i decided to using Kohaku alone instead for various reason like Senku going to be revised for example which i might not going to wait lel

Anyway, yet another Chisato battle with the kick-a** girls, and this time it's going to be her against the "prehistorical" girl that has blended with the nature like Tarzan
I've planned to make this match, but there was some of change to this draft like the addition to Senku which in the end i removed him not only because the upcoming revision of him, but also because Kohaku alone against Chisato is seems more thematict
This is also my first time touching Dr. Stone in a matches so let's see how this going to be, the battle between the best girls of their respective series, both loved their couple (Senku and Takina), both are kick-a** girl, and most importantly....both are T H I C C ! ! !
Without going any further, let's get to the fight!

● ------------------------------------- ●
Trapped in the past (or by Chisato world here, present) of the timeline and alternate world because of the time-space machine that being founded, fixed, and experimented by Senku gang, has gotten malfunctioned, the gang got separated to different timelines and worlds, in case of Kohaku.....she got banished in the world of Lycoris Recoil!
Now she's been targetted by the DA and the Lycoris members due of her oddity and potentially threatened the peoples even thought she didn't have any intention to hurt everyone around her
However in same time, Kohaku was amazed by her "predecessors" and their advanced tech in this era
But girl, it's not a right time to praised the technologies because right now one of the Lycoris member has arrived and confronted her!
The Agent, which is the strongest agent in DA organization and her peers, has arrived and this time she wanted to know as well, a young girl in a stylish caveman outfit, how the hell this can happen?
Kohaku, while sense that this girl has no bad intention, still unsure so for the safety she would fight her, as she pulled out her blade
Answered it, the agent prepared herself in a stance

An odd bond between present and future girls has bloomed in this fighf, but first....let's see who will win in this battle!

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Kohaku can accessing to not only her standard equipments but also her optional equipment as well (which in this case: GUN)
  • Place located in: Mount Takao
  • images
  • Starting Distance: Close-Combat Range to 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Best Stone-Age Action Girl: 1 (Arnold)
  • The Modern-Age Best Crime-Cleanse Agent Girl: 6 (Myself, Popted, Jackpact, Guretodesu, Random, Dragonite)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3758781.jpg

VS
Kohaku.%28Dr..STONE%29.full.2849580.jpg

Last edited:
Well even if you didn't actually voting, i still take it regardless so we can rest while this match is over
Beside the fact that i don't want more FRA train lel

It's fine lel, Kohaku deserve this, combined with the fact that after a remain of Chisato matches going to be released, i'm going to take a rest from her and switching to Kohaku

Back