• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chisato Nishikigi vs Kohaku

ALTERNATE TITLE: GIRL, THIS AIN'T PREHISTORIC LESSON, DID YOU HEARD ME?

Originally going to be an Kohaku/Senku team vs Chisato but later on i decided to using Kohaku alone instead for various reason like Senku going to be revised for example which i might not going to wait lel

Anyway, yet another Chisato battle with the kick-a** girls, and this time it's going to be her against the "prehistorical" girl that has blended with the nature like Tarzan
I've planned to make this match, but there was some of change to this draft like the addition to Senku which in the end i removed him not only because the upcoming revision of him, but also because Kohaku alone against Chisato is seems more thematict
This is also my first time touching Dr. Stone in a matches so let's see how this going to be, the battle between the best girls of their respective series, both loved their couple (Senku and Takina), both are kick-a** girl, and most importantly....both are T H I C C ! ! !
Without going any further, let's get to the fight!

● ------------------------------------- ●
Trapped in the past (or by Chisato world here, present) of the timeline and alternate world because of the time-space machine that being founded, fixed, and experimented by Senku gang, has gotten malfunctioned, the gang got separated to different timelines and worlds, in case of Kohaku.....she got banished in the world of Lycoris Recoil!
Now she's been targetted by the DA and the Lycoris members due of her oddity and potentially threatened the peoples even thought she didn't have any intention to hurt everyone around her
However in same time, Kohaku was amazed by her "predecessors" and their advanced tech in this era
But girl, it's not a right time to praised the technologies because right now one of the Lycoris member has arrived and confronted her!
The Agent, which is the strongest agent in DA organization and her peers, has arrived and this time she wanted to know as well, a young girl in a stylish caveman outfit, how the hell this can happen?
Kohaku, while sense that this girl has no bad intention, still unsure so for the safety she would fight her, as she pulled out her blade
Answered it, the agent prepared herself in a stance

An odd bond between present and future girls has bloomed in this fighf, but first....let's see who will win in this battle!

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Kohaku can accessing to not only her standard equipments but also her optional equipment as well (which in this case: GUN)
  • Place located in: Mount Takao
  • images
  • Starting Distance: Close-Combat Range to 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Best Stone-Age Action Girl: 1 (Arnold)
  • The Modern-Age Best Crime-Cleanse Agent Girl: 6 (Myself, Popted, Jackpact, Guretodesu, Random, Dragonite)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3758781.jpg

VS
Kohaku.%28Dr..STONE%29.full.2849580.jpg

Last edited:
Having gone through the thread, Chisato doesn’t have any more viable wincon.

Is anyone willing to tell me what wincon she has?
If you really rock headed insist then here:
  • Her Analytical Prediction
  • Very good mobility
  • Very good at abusing her rubber bullets as her main advantages
I'm not counting the skill since both are comparable to each others
This is the best i can summarised, peoples can correct and add more to this
Really Chisato’s analytical prediction come from Rock Paper Scissors?🗿
Anyway, Chisato’s predictions are a bit ambiguous. In that Rock Paper Scissors explanation she can only predict that the hand changes. She does not know what the hand will change into… only the fact that the hand changes.
Is not an rock paper scissor at all, it sure amibigious but we can't just say it wouldn't work on CQC
Seriously man, if we have the video then i'm going to post it but it's f***ing hard to find it's mildly frustrating
How can she predict Kohaku’s hypermobility based off of primitive clothes? I don’t see Chisato’s analytical predictions predicting Kohaku since Chisato can’t even tell the exact next move of her opponent in a Rock Paper Scissors match, she can only force a draw or win. Is this ability even combat applicable for H2H combat? Isn’t there another one that’s strictly projectile based (guns)
You forgot about the muscle prediction, so she can still able to predicted the movements, also Chisato can do a hypermobility as well

@Veloxt1r0kore As much as I’d like to address how those points you mentioned have already been addressed

I noticed something stupid.

Chisato’s reaction speed at least 57.5x faster than Kohaku under speed equalization. What the **** Vel?

Edit: or is that her combat speed too? If so then that’s fine.

Last edited:
I'm watching episode 6 rn (Skimming mostly) but I only found an anti-feat where some guy whose back was turned against her managed to surprise her and even coat her eyes with blood so that she couldn't see well.

This feels like a weakness that should be covered.

Also even if it's an anime only, it would be nice still to have a screenshot. Since if it's really an AP from rock paper scissors (I doubt it's the case) it has to be scrapped. But if there is such a feat out there, it's also necessary to be referenced or at least have some screenshot for further proof. Chisato's matches are sadly in danger because of this. I'll keep an eye out for proof though

I'm watching episode 6 rn (Skimming mostly) but I only found an anti-feat where some guy whose back was turned against her managed to surprise her and even coat her eyes with blood so that she couldn't see well.

That is already listed as a weakness in her profile... On a side note, why does Chisato have AP in her profile still... Not saying that it should be removed, per se, but uh... AP has hence been 'removed' and merged with Precognition. Click it, and you'll see.

Also even if it's an anime only, it would be nice still to have a screenshot. Since if it's really an AP from rock paper scissors (I doubt it's the case) it has to be scrapped. But if there is such a feat out there, it's also necessary to be referenced or at least have some screenshot for further proof. Chisato's matches are sadly in danger because of this. I'll keep an eye out for proof though

You know the Rock Paper Scissors thing? It even shows how to beat Chisato in the game. Implying her predictions are limited to if and when an opponent changes their moves and it does not give an accurate foreknowledge of the next move. As explained in that episode, if you throw rock first, she will know if you want to change from rock to something else but she won’t know what that something else is. All she knows is that whatever something else is won’t make her lose. That is why the only way to beat her in rock paper siscorrs, is to drop the “first come rock”rule and win the first round. That’s why I don’t think it’s a good enough form of precog against complex movements nonetheless Kohaku’s hypermobility.

That is already listed as a weakness in her profile... On a side note, why does Chisato have AP in her profile still... Not saying that it should be removed, per se, but uh... AP has hence been 'removed' and merged with Precognition. Click it, and you'll see.
Huh nvm, I was seeing things when I checked it earlier.

Also usually AP links to Precognition anyway so I thought it's more how people differentiate. At least that's my theory.

You know the Rock Paper Scissors thing? It even shows how to beat Chisato in the game. Implying her predictions are limited to if and when an opponent changes their moves and it does not give an accurate foreknowledge of the next move. As explained in that episode, if you throw rock first, she will know if you want to change from rock to something else but she won’t know what that something else is. All she knows is that whatever something else is won’t make her lose. That is why the only way to beat her in rock paper siscorrs, is to drop the “first come rock”rule and win the first round. That’s why I don’t think it’s a good enough form of precog against complex movements nonetheless Kohaku’s hypermobility.
Yeah those aren't good enough imo.

Huh nvm, I was seeing things when I checked it earlier.

Also usually AP links to Precognition anyway so I thought it's more how people differentiate. At least that's my theory.
Yeah, it's mostly just a same thing so i don't see much of a problem

Thats more of an stealth and coating so i don't think it's an anti-feat
The later episodes also shown that she can hit someone without looking at them

@Veloxt1r0kore As much as I’d like to address how those points you mentioned have already been addressed
And i feel all of those addressing aren't enough, but it still sure make the match closer
I noticed something stupid.

Chisato’s reaction speed at least 57.5x faster than Kohaku under speed equalization. What the **** Vel?

Edit: or is that her combat speed too? If so then that’s fine.
combat speed too iirc

I'll be honest, i really don't like this "rock paper scissor" thing, sound stupid lel
But at the same time it sure bring some of good points but i feel it wouldn't invalidate her matches

Last edited:
If you really rock headed insist then here:
  • Her Analytical Prediction
  • Very good mobility
  • Very good at abusing her rubber bullets as her main advantages
I'm not counting the skill since both are comparable to each others
This is the best i can summarised, peoples
Is not an rock paper scissor at all, it sure amibigious but we can't just say it wouldn't work on CQC
Seriously man, if we have the video then i'm going to post it but it's f***ing hard to find it's mildly frustrating
You forgot about the muscle prediction, so she can still able to predicted the movements, also Chisato can do a hypermobility as well

can correct and add more to this

- Chisato’s analytical prediction is not good enough in a hand 2 hand combat fight. It is only used to predict when and if an opponent will make a move, so she can aim dodge bullets or win a Rock Paper Scissors match. This is kinda useless against punches, kicks, sword strikes, and other close quarters weapons that are not shooting weapons. So like @Popted2 said I guess I have to check episode 3/4/5.. might as well watch the anime at this point cuz it looks interesting. I’m sure other analytical prediction feats are aim dodging feats.

- Although Chisato may have good mobility, Kohaku probably has far better mobility. Tsukasa’s mobility was rated an “A” by the author while Kohaku was rated “SS” in agility and acrobatics. Tsukasa can jump high and perform flips and attack mid air, Kohaku can do much more than that, jump higher than and perform tricks even better than Tsukasa.

- Even though Chisato abuses rubber bullets. Kohaku has a shield to guard. She can also use covers in her environment. Kohaku’s hypermobility makes her a difficult target. Lastly she can disarm Chisato with her LS advantage then it becomes a question of how good Chisato’s h2h skills are.

You can call me a rock head, but I do not see any decisive wincon for Chisato.

Edit: I was about to send a longer paragraph but I slept off, and after seeing newer responses I shortened it and changed this up a bit

But one thing i want to note that:
- Chisato’s analytical prediction is not good enough in a hand 2 hand combat fight. It is only used to predict when and if an opponent will make a move, so she can aim dodge bullets or win a Rock Paper Scissors match. This is kinda useless against punches, kicks, sword strikes, and other close quarters weapons that are not shooting weapons.
However, hand 2 hand combat is also part of rock paper scissor match, no?

But one thing i want to note that:

However, hand 2 hand combat is also part of rock paper scissor match, no?

The same way she can only tell her opponent is switching to a different hand sign but not the exact hand sign it’s being changed into. Is the same way Chisato would only tell that there is an attack coming but she won’t know what the attack is or where it will land so her skill is still needed.

So unless it’s a projectile attack like a gun shot or an arrow or something. I don’t see it being that big of a deal in hand 2 hand combat.

Same goes to me lel, your points above is also can be adressed back, but at this point i'm a bit tired due of others thing i want to get so agree or disagree

We can stop now or you can respond to this summary for the last time

Chisato’s advantages

• Projectile based analytical prediction and very limited analytical prediction for h2h combat.
  • Better Marksman

Kohaku’s advantages

• LS advantage to disarm Chisato and restrain her
  • Better mobility to make herself a harder target
  • A Shield to block rubber bullets
  • Field advantage with plenty of cover
  • AP advantage (2.45x)

Last edited:
Was on phone, anyway to clarify.

Chisato's AP if it's really about recognizing movements would still count for something but not everything. Commented that while half awake.

you know how

precognition (foreknowledge of the future) > analytical prediction (making estimations and calculations to determine future events) > 6th sense (simply knowing something will happen)

Chisato’s is similar to 6th sense by analyzing clothes and muscle movements. So its basically limited analytical prediction.

So if at all it counts a little bit. Kohaku wears primitive clothes so we can’t say for sure if Chisato’s limited AP can work for those type of clothes. So at the very least she has muscle movement to work with, which makes her limited AP even more limited.

About that yes she does, Chisato scale to 2 megajoules

I asked Spin what Kohaku scales to

Didn't countering Kohaku points you mentioned since i don't want to repeating myself lel

Yeah we can call this a wrap now and let the others decided to voting

Fair enough. After we know who has the AP advantage I guess we can go right on to voting.

As it stands, with all that’s said in the thread.

Chisato’s advantages

• Projectile based analytical prediction and very limited analytical prediction for h2h combat.
  • Better Marksman

Kohaku’s advantages

• LS advantage to disarm Chisato and restrain her
  • Better mobility to make herself a harder target
  • A Shield to block rubber bullets
  • Field advantage with plenty of cover
  • AP advantage (2.45x)

Defeating mercenaries/assassins since the age of 7 iirc (I could be wrong, though).

Yeah that’s one of them. I re-read the thread, I think Kohaku is more skilled ngl. But they’re definitely at least comparable to each other.

You know how skilled Kohaku is right? She downscales from Tsukasa who is, in short, more skilled than a hierarchy of warriors that are more skilled than the last of which even the least skilled able to take down multiple special ops soldiers.

Back