• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin's Impact: Zhongli Planet Befall Calc

Apprentice_Mage

They/Them
Imgur Images Link:

Pixel Values:

Zhongli’s Meteor:
Height of Meteor Piece in px = 161 px
Width of Meteor Piece in px = 41 px
Zhongli’s Height in px = 83px
Zhongli Height in cm = 185.4 cm
83 px = 185.4 cm
1 px = 185.4/83
= 2.23 cm
Volume of One Meteor Piece = Length*Width*Height
= 91.43*91.43* 359.03
= 3001291.502 cm3
There are six pieces in Zhongli’s Meteor as it structure is similar to that of a Burr Puzzle:
Total Volume of the Meteor = 3001291.502 * 6
= 18007749.012 cm3.
Density of a 1 cm3 is considered to be 8 g/cm3. Each piece of Zhongli’s Meteor is called Grain of Black Meteoric Rock in (CN,JP,KR).

Density = Mass/Volume
Mass = Volume*Density
= 18007749.0146 * 8
= 144061.992096 kilograms
Case 1: Zhongli’s Meteor comes from space:-

Reasons for it to be considered:
1) The skills description states that it brings a Falling Meteor to Earth.
2) How to Meteor seems to enter the atmosphere during the cutscence when the skill is executed:

Low-end ( Velocity of 11,000 m/s)
KE = 0.5*Mass*Velocity2
KE = 8715750521808 J or 2.08 Kilotons of TnT

High-end (Velocity of 17,000 m/s)
KE = 0.5* Mass*Velocity
KE = 20816957857872 j or 4.97 Kilotons of TnT.

So, is this calc alright? Do I need to change anything.

The Reason Ablation Calc was not included is primarily because the AP obtained does match the opponents mortal Zhongli had defeated and we had seen ingame, as of now current Zhongli and not Lore-Zhongli had defeated a pyro fatui agent, Azadaha, The Dragon King and Lord of The Vishaps and saved Xiao from The Chasm.

Last edited:
Imgur Images Link, I think:

Pixel Values:

Zhongli’s Meteor:
Height of Meteor Piece in px = 161 px
Width of Meteor Piece in px = 41 px
Zhongli’s Height in px = 83px
Zhongli Height in cm = 185.4 cm
83 px = 185.4 cm
1 px = 185.4/83
= 2.23 cm
Volume of One Meteor Piece = Length*Width*Height
= 91.43*91.43* 359.03
= 3001291.502 cm3
There are six pieces in Zhongli’s Meteor as it structure is similar to that of a Burr Puzzle:
Total Volume of the Meteor = 3001291.502 * 6
= 18007749.012 cm3.
Density of a 1 cm3 is considered to be 8 g/cm3. Each piece of Zhongli’s Meteor is called Grain of Black Meteoric Rock in (CN,JP,KR).

Density = Mass/Volume
Mass = Volume*Density
= 18007749.0146 * 8
= 144061.992096 kilograms
Case 1: Zhongli’s Meteor comes from space:-

Reasons for it to be considered:
1) The skills description states that it brings a Falling Meteor to Earth.
2) How to Meteor seems to enter the atmosphere during the cutscence when the skill is executed:

Low-end ( Velocity of 11,000 m/s)
KE = 0.5*Mass*Velocity2
KE = 8715750521808 J or 2.08 Kilotons of TnT

High-end (Velocity of 17,000 m/s)
KE = 0.5* Mass*Velocity
KE = 20816957857872 j or 4.97 Kilotons of TnT.

So, is this calc alright? Do I need to change anything.

The Reason Ablation Calc was not included is primarily because the AP obtained does match the opponents mortal Zhongli had defeated and we had seen ingame, as of now current Zhongli and not Lore-Zhongli had defeated a pyro fatui agent, Azadaha, The Dragon King and Lord of The Vishaps and saved Xiao from The Chasm.

A quick question should I use Pixel Calcs for Guyun Stone Forest’s Highest Peak (already found the narrowest point and I will be using that to find the area and use that to find the total volume) or should I use the ratio of In-game Distance and Lore Distance, which is 1:158 for meters calculated by the community or should I pixel scale the height.
The major reason for this that, The Highest Peak of Guyun Stone Forest is calculated to be 122 m and if I use 1:158, it would become 19,276 m. The issue, the Mountain is missing nearly 80%-85% of its total height as the handles had snapped off. And Osial who is calculated using ingame distance to 850m height (Head and Neck) and 77m wide would become an abomination of with a height of 134.3 km and 12 km wide.

So, not sure I can use that ratio.

Edit: Fixed the issue and now I can upload images.
Link for images. I am sure this should work.

Do you plan to make these kinds of topics about genshin? We've talked about it before, but it's good to review some things when you can.
Yeah, I intend to to create a blog after finishing up and review this Calc using both Ablation and From Space.

I am actually doing Guyun Stone Spears only 2 spears I know have an ingame length. But I was able to find the third one.

However, I am only using in-game distance from quests and calculating. I might get a upgrade for Zhongli.

Actual-size Guyun Stone Forest is way, way too big for me to handle. It is approx 7000+ km^2 in area. It doesn't help that Zhongli created a storm of Spears and was not dropping it one by one.

I am also planning to find the energy for Mt Tianheng. That feat is like a 3000 km^2 in area with a lowball. The actually area is about 7000+ km^2.

Compared to them, the gorge in Inazuma only has an area 510 km^2

Yeah, I intend to to create a blog after finishing up and review this Calc using both Ablation and From Space.

I am actually doing Guyun Stone Spears only 2 spears I know have an ingame length. But I was able to find the third one.

However, I am only using in-game distance from quests and calculating. I might get a upgrade for Zhongli.

Actual-size Guyun Stone Forest is way, way too big for me to handle. It is approx 7000+ km^2 in area. It doesn't help that Zhongli created a storm of Spears and was not dropping it one by one.

I am also planning to find the energy for Mt Tianheng. That feat is like a 3000 km^2 in area with a lowball. The actually area is about 7000+ km^2.

Compared to them, the gorge in Inazuma only has an area 510 km^2
You seem good at doing the math (unlike me), so sometimes I'll see if I find something to review and let you know.

Back