• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can some people take a look at this CRT? I really don't want to keep repeating the same thing for several more pages, it seems like I'm in a GER cycle

First: Shenhe is human, she does not have Adeptus Energy, there is no way for her to harness Adeptus Energy, and nothing is ever said about Shenhe having or Manipulating Adeptus Energy (not without the talisman, which has already been imbued with Adeptus Energy), you are simply inventing things.
She trained with Adeptus, I have said that.
Second: It is precisely because you use 90% logic and 10% evidence that I can never agree with your arguments.
I got a reason for it.
Third: Is this link supposed to prove something? It only says what the Adeptus Arts are for, besides the website itself saying that the Adeptus Arts are techniques/skills practiced mainly by adepts (even the website makes it obvious that not only Adeptus can use Adeptus Arts, other races can also, races that obviously don't have Adeptus Energy), it also doesn't say that any Adeptus Arts use Adeptus Energy (the Sigil is only imbued with Energy Adeptus, not created).
It mentioned adeptus power.
Fourth: Not even the website itself says that any type of Energy is used in the creation/use of the Adeptus Arts, so you are just theorizing, and this cannot even be called an argument based on logic, since countless verses have pocket dimensions that are not created using energy or that scale to AP (Rimuru).
Refer to my previous statement. I think it's quite frank, and I'm not theorising since its literally how it would work.

She trained with Adeptus, I have said that.
Which does not prove your statement that Shenhe manipulates Adeptus Energy, she is human, she does not have Adeptus Energy.
I got a reason for it.
Ok.
It mentioned adeptus power.
Only one adeptal power is mentioned, the Sigil, but that doesn't matter, because the Sigil only says that it is imbued with Adeptus Energy (not created), and the exilir doesn't even talk about Adeptus power, just power, even if it were, It wouldn't really prove anything, since many alchemist practices use energy.
Refer to my previous statement. I think it's quite frank, and I'm not theorising since its literally how it would work.
I've already reread all your comments when you sent them last time, and they are all a false equivalence of Adeptus Energy with Subspace Creation, your Sigils arguments, and Qiqi's arguments, all have already been refuted.

Just the fact that your own website (a website that SEVERAL Genshin fans agreed with before posting the information) makes it clear that Adeptus Arts are simply skills used/created mainly by Adeptus makes it obvious that even people without Adeptus Energy can use them, and that it has nothing to do with Adeptus Energy Manipulation.

Once again, I feel like the clown in this huge circus of repetitions, can some people give the final verdict soon? I'm just tired of this CRT.

Last edited:
The thread also says

The realms have a limited size, so them defaulting to solar system doesn't work in my view.
I’m pretty sure I already proved my point that the realm contains Earth and a Star multiple times already.

Is it rejected yet or no
Never was rejected.

Honestly, I was being nice here lol. I’ve recited my arguments countless times and ppl here just circulated everything like an endless loop. I’d propose to make a new thread and not be so lenient form now on.

Never was rejected.

Honestly, I was being nice here lol. I’ve recited my arguments countless times and ppl here just circulated everything like an endless loop. I’d propose to make a new thread and not be so lenient form now on.
I see then..make new one ig

I certainly don’t mind it myself, though it does feel a little odd to have them rated so highly considering my own personal experience with the game (I’m a Genshin fiend now yes)

I certainly don’t mind it myself, though it does feel a little odd to have them rated so highly considering my own personal experience with the game (I’m a Genshin fiend now yes)
Back in the days we’d never thought 2-C DBS was a thing, now here we are.
I see then..make new one ig
I’ll wait for @Qawsedf234

Also, to Qaws, since I already pinged you might giving me the details on which sentiment you agree with so it’ll make it more easier for me to evaluate? Anyways, sorry for the delay…

Oh no

tenor.gif

Bro, you just gave me memories of a dark time, anyway, if it's just to evaluate this topic and finally get it over with, without arguing more or anything like that, then that's fine with me.

Also, to Qaws, since I already pinged you might giving me the details on which sentiment you agree with so it’ll make it more easier for me to evaluate? Anyways, sorry for the delay…
From memory about the topic I don't think any of my viewpoints have changed. So I'd still be mostly on Dog's side barring new lore.

From memory about the topic I don't think any of my viewpoints have changed. So I'd still be mostly on Dog's side barring new lore.
I suppose these are the stuff you're locked onto (Also, mind pointing out which points of his you'd agree with?):
Which does not prove your statement that Shenhe manipulates Adeptus Energy, she is human, she does not have Adeptus Energy.
She uses sigils like Qiqi in her attacks and conjures cryo energy out of it. She's been trained with Adeptus Arts and I pointed out countless times, that energy is required to use arts and you failed to disapprove of that.
Only one adeptal power is mentioned, the Sigil, but that doesn't matter, because the Sigil only says that it is imbued with Adeptus Energy (not created), and the exilir doesn't even talk about Adeptus power, just power, even if it were, It wouldn't really prove anything, since many alchemist practices use energy.
All of it is a part of a single system.
I've already reread all your comments when you sent them last time, and they are all a false equivalence of Adeptus Energy with Subspace Creation, your Sigils arguments, and Qiqi's arguments, all have already been refuted.
With pure circulating reasoning and deliberating trying to deviate from what I'm really trying to prove. I'll appreciate you'll stop doing that.
Just the fact that your own website (a website that SEVERAL Genshin fans agreed with before posting the information) makes it clear that Adeptus Arts are simply skills used/created mainly by Adeptus makes it obvious that even people without Adeptus Energy can use them, and that it has nothing to do with Adeptus Energy Manipulation.
Lol.

Oh no

tenor.gif

Bro, you just gave me memories of a dark time, anyway, if it's just to evaluate this topic and finally get it over with, without arguing more or anything like that, then that's fine with me.
I woke up and chose violence.

In Shenhe's lore, despite being a human/mortal, it is stated that she has enormous talent for Adeptus Arts, in addition to being said that she became a master in Adeptus Arts, and she has also created her own Sigil (demonstrating that there are other type of Sigils);
A human managed to learn Adeptus Arts and combine Aseptus Art (Waijing) with his own Art (transcendence) and create another art, once again demonstrating that Adeptus Arts are simply the skills created by Adeptus, and not the manipulation of Adeptus Energy;
Traveler used Adeptus Arts long before he was imbued with Adeptus Energy (Xiao Story Quest);
The game, lore and Xiao several times call the ability Adeptus Arts (Xiao Story Quest), even those that have already been used by humans (making it obvious once again that Adeptus Arts is not related to the manipulation of Adeptus Energy);
The Omni Ubiquity Nets itself is an "evolution" of an Adeptus Art created by a human, in addition to the Omni Ubiquity Nets itself being created by a human;
Omni Ubiquity Nets is an "evolution" of Onmyoudou, and has total connection with Subspace, keeping the essence of animals in Subspace, and taking into account that Omni Ubiquity Nets, which is an evolution of Onmyiudou, has a connection and similarity with Waijing, It's pretty obvious that Waijing (Subspace's creation) was used to create Onmyoudou (created by a human), and then it was "evolved" into Omni Ubiquity Nets (still by a human), which means that a human used Waijing, what else once, it makes it obvious that Adeptus Energy is not needed to use Adeptus Arts (Labyrinth Warriors Event)

There are several other proofs/statements in the lore, but I'm sure this is enough to prove my point (that Adeptus Arts does not use Adeptus Energy, and that Adeptus Art is not Manipulation of Adeptus Energy), mainly due to the amount of evidence /declarations (even Xiao Story Quest has more than one statement), and the fact that I does not use speculation, but rather things mentioned in the story itself.
I don't even doubt that this isn't all, but it is more than enough to prove that adeptus energy is not necessary to use adeptus arts, which naturally makes it obvious that adeptus arts is not the manipulation of adeptus energy, but rather just created skills ( mainly used) by adeptus, even the Genshin page itself points this out.

Regarding Shenhe and Qiqi's arguments, Shenhe is a human and does not have adeptus energy, it is not even certain whether she actually uses adeptus energy, since unlike Qiqi, her abilities do not mention anything about adeptus energy.
Qiqi literally possesses sigils made by Adeptus, it's not like it's unusual for her skill to be called Adeptus Arts when she uses the talismans in her skills, which are literally adeptus arts.

Of course, as far as I remember, Shenhe's talismans are made by herself, and they are completely different from any sigils (talisman) created by adeptus, in addition to not being mentioned as an adept art, as you can see where she creates one talisman when it will freeze the tsunami, so it is possible that the talismans that she uses to concentrate elemental energy are just a talisman created with her elemental energy, they are even transparent blue, they even disappear when Shenhe uses her ability, something that the sigils (talisms) made by adeptus do not.

-Qiqi's abilities make sense to be called Adeptus Arts, as they use sigils (talisms/adeptus arts) created by Adeptus;
-You can't even use Shenhe as an argument, since she does not have adeptus energy, neither her talisman nor her abilities are considered adeptus arts (nowhere are they mentioned as such), and her talismans are created by her herself, even possibly being just created with pure elemental energy (at least the ones she uses to concentrate elemental energy).

Last edited:
I don't even doubt that this isn't all, but it is more than enough to prove that adeptus energy is not necessary to use adeptus arts, which naturally makes it obvious that adeptus arts is not the manipulation of adeptus energy, but rather just created skills ( mainly used) by adeptus, even the Genshin page itself points this out.

Regarding Shenhe and Qiqi's arguments, Shenhe is a human and does not have adeptus energy, it is not even certain whether she actually uses adeptus energy, since unlike Qiqi, her abilities do not mention anything about adeptus energy.
Qiqi literally possesses sigils made by Adeptus, it's not like it's unusual for her skill to be called Adeptus Arts when she uses the talismans in her skills, which are literally adeptus arts.

Of course, as far as I remember, Shenhe's talismans are made by herself, and they are completely different from any sigils (talisman) created by adeptus, in addition to not being mentioned as an adept art, as you can see where she creates one talisman when it will freeze the tsunami, so it is possible that the talismans that she uses to concentrate elemental energy are just a talisman created with her elemental energy, they are even transparent blue, they even disappear when Shenhe uses her ability, something that the sigils (talisms) made by adeptus do not.

-Qiqi's abilities make sense to be called Adeptus Arts, as they use sigils (talisms/adeptus arts) created by Adeptus;
-You can't even use Shenhe as an argument, since she does not have adeptus energy, neither her talisman nor her abilities are considered adeptus arts (nowhere are they mentioned as such), and her talismans are created by her herself, even possibly being just created with pure elemental energy (at least the ones she uses to concentrate elemental energy.
Totally agree. Btw do you think the latest quest had some planet surface level reality warping?

Well, this topic has given me a huge headache in the past (both literally and figuratively speaking), and I've been very busy these days, and I've been getting a headache almost every day, and as if that weren't enough, my cat he di*d a few hours ago, so honestly, I don't feel like commenting on anything for a while, unless it's some new argument or something, I'll probably ignore it.

I'm not following Genshin's current story, what moment are you talking about exactly?
it was the latest symphonia event
Cassiodor : If we truly allow him to obtain power that surpasses reality, he might even pull the entire surface world into this space.
When that happens, his delusions will replace the real world, and Fontaine will revert to its appearance from thousands of years ago.

Well, this topic has given me a huge headache in the past (both literally and figuratively speaking), and I've been very busy these days, and I've been getting a headache almost every day, and as if that weren't enough, my cat he di*d a few hours ago, so honestly, I don't feel like commenting on anything for a while, unless it's some new argument or something, I'll probably ignore it.
With all due respect, may your cat rest in peace.

Back