• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Ngl, i don't even know what's good writing or not, i just judge them base on how much i enjoy them along with the after thought and thinking that it give, some i kinda just enjoy it (GAA does give me more perspective on certain chars but it doesn't give much room for thought) or have deep thought about it (both of Zhongli quest and Raiden quest and the new Perilous trail). Yae story quest fall right into the middle.

The only one that i consider mid is the one that show me nothing beside the stuff that i can read on the character summary (which in my destroyed memory it's like most of the 4 star story quest, not the hangout tho, definitely not those) but do a good point in portraying the character or make me feel something, the one that i hate are the one that not only don't tell me anything new but also feel like i NEED to think about it in order to even enjoy it cause i didn't feel anything from the quest, which is like none but 1 story quest (world quest is either hit or miss but never give me nothing, whether i remember it or not is a different matter).

The archon quest is all mid aside from the 3 chapter 2 interlude, prologue to chapter 2 and act 1 of chapter 2.

Anyway so on the topic of story, NPC story do you guys want to advance? I personally would like for Vlad and Nadia story to advance, they are shown toooo muchhh for Mihoyo to not do something about them.

So the new event is quite interesting.
The drumalong event basically confirm that vision holder does have hammerspace since he just pull a drum out of thin air.
The muddy event show that pursina spike can also straight up seal leyline crack and not just disrupt the flow, it can also clear the leyline enhancement on the enemy or atleast the black mud.
Now the aparatus one hasn't been finish yet but it does show that engineer of Fontaine can make machine that churn out toy robot, machine that can suck in and contain quite alot of thing inside it and even multiple type of elemental energies at once. It also show that natural phenomena does generate elemental energies since getting hit with a lightning bolt seem to saturate the body with electro for the collector to absorb, literally just standing on water is enough to abosorb hydro (so the joke is true huh), and seem like just getting burned also give pyro for the collector to absorb.
So this might give further evident that vision holder elemental power is more less natural element (only relevant for electro for now).

Last edited:
So the final stage is here and it show the traveler fighting a real hypostasis (not the walmart one in the sakura healing quest) and it seem to indicate two thing.
Either 1. Paimon and the traveler is pretty lazy since slime, specter and hypostasis shouldn't be that hard to kill and they don't need to kill that much (consider their previous task, this one is quite the breeze), or 2. Since Paimon specifically complain about it once she find out we need to fight a hypostasis and only complain after we done killing 1, it might mean that Hypostasis scale to current traveler albeit inferior so killing 1 is a hassle (since if they aren't then just dodging then 1 tapping or destroy the core after a few second doesn't sound like that much effort to me).

FWi6_5NXgAgA8U-

So the new event is quite interesting.
The drumalong event basically confirm that vision holder does have hammerspace since he just pull a drum out of thin air.
Hammerspace is kinda eh, that could just be the game not bothering to have those extra accessories that'll be keeping them and just keeping them with their outfits, even NPC's pull out things from nowhere when they give the Traveler stuff.

but the Traveler confirms more than once they have a Backpack, this is never shown but we know it as the inventory

I mean, with the sheer amount of people pulling shit out of nowhere, you gotta admit vision holder have to have some degree of hammer space.

Gunna buy a new phone in August so ill finally be able to redownload Genshin after not playing properly since ****** Raiden’s og banner 💀

Best looking imo are Captain, Pantalone , Dottore, Arlecchino and Columbina.

Favorite out of those though probably has to be the Captain with the knight design, making him look badass and mysterious

All of those Harbringer design aren't from Genshin Impact at all lmao (they are straight up came from Honkai Impact or Punishing Gray Raven), thats a good thing actually
Columbina might be the a very f***ed up serious threat, even Childe don't want to test his skill against here

And Signora is permanently dead yes! Trash B***h deserve permanent death

All of those Harbringer design aren't from Genshin Impact at all lmao (they are straight up came from Honkai Impact or Punishing Gray Raven), thats a good thing actually
Columbina might be the a very f***ed up serious threat, even Childe don't want to test his skill against here

And Signora is permanently dead yes! Trash B***h deserve permanent death
😆

Harbingers are Ranked by Strength apparently?, That strikes as odd to me
By when they are join i guess, scaramouche said tartaglia and signora are two as the weakest among other harbringer. It would be make sense i guess since tartaglia age is 21 the youngest(?) and the last number member harbringer

By when they are join i guess, scaramouche said tartaglia and signora are two as the weakest among other harbringer. It would be make sense i guess since tartaglia age is 21 the youngest(?) and the last number member harbringer
Childe in a Voiceover himself states that they're ranked by strength, but I also used to think it was by time they joined, when did Scaramouche say that though?

We still don't know who is the No.2, right? The top three of Harbringer is Pierro as the No.1 and Columbina as the No.3

Back