• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Yae's just on that sigma grindset, betas would never understand
870188400538427453.gif
On another note, Yelan's story quest is pretty great too and probably what has convinced me to pull for her

Are the 5 Yaksha the strongest among the Adepti?
If yes could someone link scans for these?

Yae's just on that sigma grindset, betas would never understand
870188400538427453.gif
On another note, Yelan's story quest is pretty great too and probably what has convinced me to pull for her
Yeah, her story quest is pretty good and is great in how they handle the NPC, give people who have only read her bio and nothing else aside from the interlude a look at her other personality (word hard), it also made me like Uncle Tian more and the two candidate and Zhiyi is good in their own right, Yelan subordinate ain' half bad either, really stepped up their game with using NPC as major part of the story (they did so with the previous event but this one is more noticable) ever since that atrocious handling of Teppei (which is ironic cause act 1 handle the NPC laughably better than act 3 ever did in my opinions).

Are the 5 Yaksha the strongest among the Adepti?
If yes could someone link scans for these?
It wasn't outright stated that they are the strongest but Zhongli called the 5 the "foremost Yaksha" and Xiao who the other 4 should be comparable to is highly regarded by all the Adepti for his power so it's safe to assume that the 5 is the strongest among the Yaksha.

I'm not sure if there's anything explicitly saying they are the strongest, if anything it's probably mostly implicit through cutscenes and lore.

there are more than 5 Yaksha and they as a group/species are actually built mostly for battling and has high battle prowess even among adepti and illuminated beast
the 5 yakshas is just the strongest among all of them.

Also the whole Ushi gig is making me wonder if he's someone important like Guoba
Well can't say mcuh about it, but the closest (in symbology to Ushi atleast) is the Hakutaku a Youkai, it's seen as a good omen and a symbol of good luck, it have vast knowledge of creation and is said to be all knowing about Youkai, due to this it's said that Youkai stay away from it and that people paint painting of it to hang in the house as a ward against evil spirit, disease and other Youkai. This does coincide with Ushi abilities to apparently exorcise evil spirits and seem to be quite wise.

Edit: does't really explain the Youkai part tho maybe in the future perhaps?

Well can't say mcuh about it, but the closest (in symbology to Ushi atleast) is the Hakutaku a Youkai, it's seen as a good omen and a symbol of good luck, it have vast knowledge of creation and is said to be all knowing about Youkai, due to this it's said that Youkai stay away from it and that people paint painting of it to hang in the house as a ward against evil spirit, disease and other Youkai. This does coincide with Ushi abilities to apparently exorcise evil spirits and seem to be quite wise.

Edit: does't really explain the Youkai part tho maybe in the future perhaps?
This makes me think that he will be like Gouba in that he’s more important than he seems but is actually aware of this and/or hasn’t lost most of his power like the teddy bear.
there are more than 5 Yaksha and they as a group/species are actually built mostly for battling and has high battle prowess even among adepti and illuminated beast
the 5 yakshas is just the strongest among all of them.
Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure that they are confirmed to be the adepti’s “greatest warriors“ which is not mutually inclusive with them being the strongest among them

Yanfei: Yes. Also, I had a good look around after coming back. I have a feeling that these chaotic spaces are constantly intersecting with each other, meaning that anything is possible...
Yanfei: I think this gives us an opportunity. If the space creates phenomena meant to deceive us based on our imaginations, then we have to keep imagining, Traveler.
Yanfei: If we try to stay calm and listen carefully... Maybe, just maybe, we'll hear the Conqueror of Demons' voice again.
Yanfei: ...
Yanfei: Can you feel that? Let me see... I think it's here.
Yanfei: ...And break!
Yanfei: Phew! I secretly learned Yelan's illusion-breaking method without her knowing. Haha, really didn't expect that to work.
Yanfei: The sound came from behind this illusion. Let's go in and take a look.
Yanfei says that after stating that the space creates illusions based on their imaginations, so it was only because their minds had an influence on the space that they were able to conjure and subsequently break the illusions, this isn't an innate ability. It's not unreasonable to think that Yanfei discovered that Yelan did the same thing and copied the same thing via imagination. I'm only convinced it's an innate ability if they show the ability to do this outside the Chasm.

The Genshin profiles are hilariously outdated and have weird scaling, I'm also muzzed that Shenhe has 7-A durability with an AP justification listed
Don't think we should be doing any match ups with the lackluster profiles andnwonky scaling

The Genshin profiles are hilariously outdated and have weird scaling, I'm also muzzed that Shenhe has 7-A durability with an AP justification listed
Don't think we should be doing any match ups with the lackluster profiles andnwonky scaling
Doesn’t matter if it ignores durability

considering raiden doesn’t focus on ap if it’s about durability negation.

since this match has her use her high 6-C technique

Doesn’t matter if it ignores durability

considering raiden doesn’t focus on ap if it’s about durability negation.

since this match has her use her high 6-C technique
But it's missing alot of abilities, which I'm afraid can't mention on the thread cause they're not on the profile

Got enough acquaint fate for a 10 pull, was excited to see the gold color, got Keqing instead... Atleast i also got a wolf gravestone. The search for Qiqi continue.

How about the Albedo Event?
It's good but not great or amazing for me, different peeps different taste you know.
erzgikr8f3391.png

Wish that the 4 Yakshas are going to be playable lel
Naw, it's stated that 3 is dead and Bosacius who's missing is now also dead, while the pyro Yaksha is definitely dead, you could make a case for either of the hydro and geo yaksha to survive, Geo blasted hydro and hydro stabbed geo, it could be that one of them didn't die but decided to make it look like they died and all that they need to do is have a change of appearance and suppress their power since Zhongli went off pretty well with barely anyone noticing him.

Edit: I genjutsu myself into thinking that you said that "thus the 4 yakshas are playable", anyway, wish so too, they all seem to be pretty chill and would likely be like madam ping, she's likely a Yaksha considering her young form appear in a group portraying XIao and Parvases both of whom are yaksha, which would indicate that they could abdicate from their possition if they want to or atleast that possibility is there.

Last edited:
erzgikr8f3391.png

Wish that the 4 Yakshas are going to be playable lel
It's good but not great or amazing for me, different peeps different taste you know.

Naw, it's stated that 3 is dead and Bosacius who's missing is now also dead, while the pyro Yaksha is definitely dead, you could make a case for either of the hydro and geo yaksha to survive, Geo blasted hydro and hydro stabbed geo, it could be that one of them didn't die but decided to make it look like they died and all that they need to do is have a change of appearance and suppress their power since Zhongli went off pretty well with barely anyone noticing him.

Edit: I genjutsu myself into thinking that you said that "thus the 4 yakshas are playable", anyway, wish so too, they all seem to be pretty chill and would likely be like madam ping, she's likely a Yaksha considering her young form appear in a group portraying XIao and Parvases both of whom are yaksha, which would indicate that they could abdicate from their possition if they want to or atleast that possibility is there.
32050b82ee7ec67f37853f416cb9b4ec_3460765587596908407.png

here-we-go-again-gta.gif

I don't really care for whether Shenhe's 7-A feat scales to her dura but I will fight for the assumptions used for the size of the map given it's the most accurate assessment of Teyvat to date and takes into account many factors. It's not "needlessly inflating" numbers like the other Genshin calculations that make strong and baseless assumptions. I will be copying the methodology on the blog to justify the use of this for future calculations involving the map.

Anyway, I will be gathering new feats to properly assess AP of characters and get a correct scaling for them, so reply to this if you have anything notable you want me to calculate:
  • Tanking slime barrels (Explosion calculation)
  • Noelle breaks a giant wall in her cutscene
  • Shenhe's mini-blizzard (The one used to freeze the wave as opposed to the act of freezing the wave itself)
  • Itto's boulder smash
  • Rex Lapis Meteor

No one tanked the slime barrels in cutscene unless I'm forgetting something, it does have roughly the same (don't remember) aoe as the one that hillichurl can just dig up so there's that, Noelle break the rockwall in her quest and it either take 3 hit or 1 hit. Anyway since the lightning shit is nuked, i guess Kazuha dodging arrow (sus cause he could've predicted that), Yelan looking then catching a hoarder then swing it to block the arrow after it have already fired for a bit.

Also kinda off note but i fun calced the meteor and that thing is like 8C or maybe borderline high 8C, don't remember.

Yeah I’ve been busy recently but I really need to get the verse revision CRT back up and active soon

• Tanking slime barrels (Explosion calculation)
No tanking this has ever happened outside Gameplay, so it's kinda needless
  • Noelle breaks a giant wall in her cutscene
Noelle has a cutscene?😳
  • Shenhe's mini-blizzard (The one used to freeze the wave as opposed to the act of freezing the wave itself)
Bootleg Ayaka Burst
  • Itto's boulder smash
Holy Tier 8
  • Rex Lapis Meteor
I wonder, are you going to use its size relative to the height of clouds it seems to pass, or the size relative to Zhongli.
The meteor seems to grow and shrink in size in the animation, I guess this is due to game limitations so the former option is probably a no brainer

I mean why are you so petty about it lol, I don't care if other people don't like it but you're just always "**** yae" every 2 or 3 posts. I wish I could talk that way ad nauseam about characters I didn't like, say Childe or Xiangling lol

I mean Genshin writting hasn't been improved a lot, of course there is going to be a pettiness for some of characters, sure there are some of good stories like the one that Jackpat listed and Albedo event but beside that i don't have any hope for it

Back