• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

I'm guessing via Spatial manip right? Zhongli can seal and petrify though.
I mean, Ei know Zhongli so she would immeadiately open up with space manip and the more lethal stuff like that 2 time stop attack, also petrify would be pretty easily dodged while sealing require him to subdue people first.

I mean, Ei know Zhongli so she would immeadiately open up with space manip and the more lethal stuff like that 2 time stop attack, also petrify would be pretty easily dodged while sealing require him to subdue people first.
And his shield would be useless due to Raiden's durability negation... The time stop really secures the win for her.

And his shield would be useless due to Raiden's durability negation... The time stop really secures the win for her.
Time Stop isn't listed on the Raiden Shogun's profile and if I'm not wrong, the same can be said about her powers from second Story Quest in general. Also, it seems like as if no one is currently scaled to Shenhe's Lifting Strength which is strange in the cases of the gods.

No that's the archon fight and it's only Ei, the second story quest show that both Ei and Shogun can do the same attack and that there's the bonus of the bigger sword swing that likely won't be slowdown to all hell in an actual fight.

Time Stop isn't listed on the Raiden Shogun's profile and if I'm not wrong, the same can be said about her powers from second Story Quest in general. Also, it seems like as if no one is currently scaled to Shenhe's Lifting Strength which is strange in the cases of the gods.
Yeah I’ve been meaning to get a LS upgrade started, even the like of Xiao should be > Shenhe

Speaking on Wasters Great sword why was there a discussion on scaling it Mountain level?
Its a speculative description that talks about willpower+it's just an iron sheet that "may be powerfully enough to break mountains apart..."
Traveler's Prototype Rancour has something similar to this in it's description

So according to the leaks Fischl new skin is a play on Shakespeare-comedy play a midsummer night dream with the skin name an ever/eternal night dream, fitting for Fischl but let's hope the skin is actually good for the name, also likely elude to the new GAA event re-run having her as a major characters.

So according to the leaks Fischl new skin is a play on Shakespeare-comedy play a midsummer night dream with the skin name an ever/eternal night dream, fitting for Fischl but let's hope the skin is actually good for the name, also likely elude to the new GAA event re-run having her as a major characters.
Let's just hope there aren't any love potion shenanigans coming from a fairy king only using said outfit to describe someone.

Heh, you know what would be funny? I kinda remember someone call Paimon a fairy like child. So maybe we might get hint of Fairy or Fae in the future, would be real funny if it turn out that we unknowningly (even to anyone who try to set us up) meet a real fairy or fae (or even hint toward Paimon identity) and it would set up even more lore for the world of Teyvat, like now there's the Fae realm which would break the preconcept mold of 3 realm unless Fae is apart of the human (doubt it) or light realm (would be weird cause you would think there would be mention of them when the world was in dominion of the light realm but they were treated like fairy tale instead).

How strong is Yun Jin the Beijing opera promotional character?
Based on her Hangout Event I'd say that she is on a level where a Ruin Hunter can be a serious threat for her but where it is also not just outright suicide for her to be near one.

So I'm not going to say anything about the story yet aside from vague pointer but I'll say that it's great so far for me, definitely can see people hating it tho.
But i do have some comment on Yelan profile:
She should've Pyro agent like invisibility as shown in her teaser.
She should've thread manip for obvious reason.
Maybe sound manip resistance as her voiceline about interesting things (or whatever) have her talk about the ear plug that can even block the sound of peoples shouting into your ear and by the way she said it, she may have it.
Stealth mastery for being able to easily sneak up on the treasure hoarder after alerting them of her presence and some stuff in the beginning of the story.
Enhanced sense cause something in the second chapter.
Illusion negation in that same chapter or the 3rd one.
She seem to imply that she's the blue ghost in her voiceline which either give her some weird shit or further support her stealth mastery as she also was able to almost completely evade the traveler in their first time in the Chasm and even shot down the pillar without them noticing anything (so far as i concern as i still hasn't play her quest and Paimon noticed that so weird).

So I'm not going to say anything about the story yet aside from vague pointer but I'll say that it's great so far for me, definitely can see people hating it tho.
But i do have some comment on Yelan profile:
She should've Pyro agent like invisibility as shown in her teaser.
She should've thread manip for obvious reason.
Maybe sound manip resistance as her voiceline about interesting things (or whatever) have her talk about the ear plug that can even block the sound of peoples shouting into your ear and by the way she said it, she may have it.
Stealth mastery for being able to easily sneak up on the treasure hoarder after alerting them of her presence and some stuff in the beginning of the story.
Enhanced sense cause something in the second chapter.
Illusion negation in that same chapter or the 3rd one.
She seem to imply that she's the blue ghost in her voiceline which either give her some weird shit or further support her stealth mastery as she also was able to almost completely evade the traveler in their first time in the Chasm and even shot down the pillar without them noticing anything (so far as i concern as i still hasn't play her quest and Paimon noticed that so weird).
Everyone wants yelan to use her thread manipulation on them

So for a collection of other things I got from Act 3 and Yelan that might be of note:
  • The gang fights off corrupted souls (or whatever they are) when attempting to escape
  • Yelan has some pretty impressive extent of thread manip, able to casually wrap around dozens of opponents, and shows to be able to synchronize with Yanfei, who set the threads aflame, kind of like Joseph Joestar using Hamon with Hermit Purple
  • We have a better look-see into the mental degradation of a Yaksha with excessive karma
  • Yaksha face reveal pog

Aside from the stuff mentioned above.
Full confirmation that Karma does indeed **** with your mind as Raozhong went mad fighting beside Bosacius.
Either the space create an illusion specifically for Xiao or he can see thing that are invisible to even vision holder.
Either it's the nature of the space or powerful enough attack (likely elemental attack due to the hold that Itto made have geo outline) could punch a hold through the space (probably only applicable to pocket dimension tho), which would only scale to Itto, gods and Xiao due to him being the one who suggest it and he possibly able to punch one to the surface which would also only scale to higher god (which make sense considering what Raiden can do and Zhongli already being able to create pocket dimension).
Xiao can forcefully TP other and so is Zhongli who now also have TP with some good range since he was able to TP Xiao even after the hole in space was closed.
Definitive confirmation that Vision holder can resist Xiao Karma affect quite comfortably.
The one who made the compass possibly be Zhongli which would be both funny and true to his characters of throwing valuable shit away like it's trash.
Yanfei can stomp a bunch of treasure hoarder including the more bulkier one, she also casted a spell to create a circle that can protect people inside it, likely a barrier spell which might scale to Zhongli and other adeptus.
Yelan might be able to easily beat pyro agent which isn't that farfetch.
She can also spam alot of thread and can skewer people with it, the thread also might be susceptible to pyro in order to burn those connected to it, or it's just Yanfei being good.
Ushi is an actual sentient being summonable by Itto and can exorcise spirit.

About the quest itself, pretty ******* great, fifth best for me. My top 5 is like: 1/ Zhongli act 1; 2/ Raiden act 2; 3/ GAA; 4/ Zhongli act 2; 5/ Perilous Trail.

Eh, i personally like her story quest more than other. The real atrocious one in my disgusting humble opinion is the one everyone praise to be the best story quest, Venti act 1, shit is garbage and make me think hard to find something good about it, like, it theme and meaning is good don't get me wrong but unlike the rest of the quest, i feel nothing in his WHILE playing it, not even angry cause it's trash, just nothing, which to me is the worst type of story.

Something i notice about the story and the Welfare weapon lore is that it talk about how people is forgotten or remembered, people wanting to be remembered, memory fade away, the painful truth behind those that were forgotten or remembered and that the traveler was reiterate to be a witness, feel like a spiritual continuation to Zhiqiong story about wanting to leave a mark in history so everyone won't forget who she's.

Last edited:
Damn, right after Perilous Trail end, there's a very short quest that involve Zhongli, it doesn't have voice but it's nice that they made it, it could open up to the possibility that there maybe more of such type of quest in the future, maybe even voiced.

Back