• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

mimkirdjo8k81.png

Why do i feel like this is arguing semantics and meaning. But for the quadratic part im not sure

Besides the idea is maximizing the aoe of icicles

Last edited:
Just notice something, according ro Raiden, Kaiden is the stage of marital art where one learn and practice the most profound technique that require the use of elemental energy. Which does seem to hold true so far as those that could be called or call themselves Menkyo Kaiden does use elemental power in some way:
  • The two last enemy you need to kill in order to complete "Iwakura downfall" technically use spell paper that imbue their blade with pyro and electro.
  • Ayaka being a Vision holder and Ei being a god of electro.
  • Xingqiu revived the Guhua art and is implied in the character story and his skill to have mastered Rain cutter which is Guhua secret sword technique, heck it was even said by Xingqiu who have grasped the essence of Guhua style (not all technique) that you require a vision to master the style which would elude to the founder/inspiriration of the art Guhua himself to be a vision holder (he also possibly became an Adepti which all require a vision so there's that).
So when one call themselve a Menkyo Kaiden, it's likely (not necessarily always) that they can use elemental power in some way.

I made a small CRT on how we’re scaling Haishan/Beidou and how we need to improve the justification on her High 7-A tier

Her High 7-A tier is literally based on outdated scaling to Prime Barbatos, which obviously has a few issues

I made a small CRT on how we’re scaling Haishan/Beidou and how we need to improve the justification on her High 7-A tier

Her High 7-A tier is literally based on outdated scaling to Prime Barbatos, which obviously has a few issues
I'm watching the thread.

Thinking about it, Varka might join Ayato into the "people believe too much in facnfic and doesn't even acknowlegde canon art" group, everyone just automatically assume Varka to be ripped af but all that was mentioned about his stature is that he's likely taller then Diluc and Kaeya and nowhere does it say that he's ripped or even muscular.

The only thing that might point to that is the fact that he's called the "the titan of the KOF" in relate to him being the grandmaster and probably the strongest knight but looking at Noelle kinda make the whole thing fall apart considering she can casually break swords that even Varka can't and she's by no mean muscular at all, same with Shenhe who can lift what seem to be a 10 ton rock and have Jean stature, i wouldn't complain if Mihoyo release a non muscular Varka but i doubt the ripped headcanon (till Mihoyo show otherwise) believer is gonna be calm.

Thinking about it, Varka might join Ayato into the "people believe too much in facnfic and doesn't even acknowlegde canon art" group, everyone just automatically assume Varka to be ripped af but all that was mentioned about his stature is that he's likely taller then Diluc and Kaeya and nowhere does it say that he's ripped or even muscular.

The only thing that might point to that is the fact that he's called the "the titan of the KOF" in relate to him being the grandmaster and probably the strongest knight but looking at Noelle kinda make the whole thing fall apart considering she can casually break swords that even Varka can't and she's by no mean muscular at all, same with Shenhe who can lift what seem to be a 10 ton rock and have Jean stature, i wouldn't complain if Mihoyo release a non muscular Varka but i doubt the ripped headcanon (till Mihoyo show otherwise) believer is gonna be calm.
I agree with this in a literal sense. I will say though that Varka has been much more firm in people’s imagination than their minds long before I had even heard of Ayato. The only thing I personally believe about him enough that I’d be annoyed if it was a red herring is him being notably tall and teaching Razor how to use claymores doesn’t mean he does but there are a lot of things that others actively believe that I consider wishful thinking. After all; if Varka is actually a Vision user who’s not particularly old… who would be? Am I wrong in saying that only one we know of who’s more than 30 and doesn’t have a supernaturally long life is Lisa? If so then it’s probably just because of her lazily avoiding conflict as opposed to overcoming some terrible fate.

It's obviously a joke but what happened over on Fate again?

Also no one put dib on her yet so it's free currently.
No, its about Honkai
Basically the verse will get a massive revamp and everyone will get downgraded hard (the tier 1 cosmonology still going to stay but no one is going to have the haxes of it and only one character that scaled to it, and even nobody is going to scaled to that character)

Anyway, anyone want to make Yae profile?
Does she have any feats besides her saying that she stood a chance against The Balladeer just as the opposite was true? She’s had a lot of abilities shown but I don’t think she has any feats of combat ability.

I think Ei should probably have Negation of Elemental Resistance? as she killed the Thunderbird with Electro powers (as we see in the short cutscene of her trailer) despite the Thunderbird being a electro deity like herself, which should mean she either was highly resistance to electro or straight up immune to it like Ei herself.

Last edited:
I think Ei should probably have Negation of Elemental Resistance? as she killed the Thunderbird with Electro powers (as we see in the short cutscene of her trailer) despite the Thunderbird being a electro deity like herself, which should mean she either was highly resistance to electro or straight up immune to it like Ei herself.
I agree with this. Another data point towards this is that the Thunder Manifestation is in fact the remaining “regrets” of the Thunderbird and when you fight it in game it’s immune to Electro damage.

She should just have higher potency for electric manip, same with Lisa who was able to numb Kaeya hand despite allogene being able to tread Balethunder no problem.

You know what would be funny? That if the nameless bard name turn out to be... Barbatos, would be a good reason to leave them (yes, i'm not confident about their gender) nameless.

You know what would be funny? That if the nameless bard name turn out to be... Barbatos, would be a good reason to leave them (yes, i'm not confident about their gender) nameless.
You mean the one from Venti’s backstory who’s form he took? If so then I agree them being Barbatos instead of Venti would be a funny twist… not that I think it’s gonna happen.

You bolded some things that shouldn't be bolded in the standard format, mind if I fix that? Otherwise it looks good, will need to read further later

Eula drink quest made me mad that they did her first quest dirty, they could made her so interesting and enjoyable story-wise but no, vengeance on everything

Her Albedo quest is remarkable and quite good for her, but her drink quest making her character more interesting and fleshed, they should do this from the beginning

I feel like you’re both suffering from tunnel vision. Eula says vengeance about everything the whole time but as time goes on you hear more and more people explain what the tsundere actually means. There’s also what she said to her uncle but that’s less important than stuff like Paimon translating her “vengeance” into the real reason she came to help the Traveler or Amber and Sara talking about her struggles.

I feel like you’re both suffering from tunnel vision. Eula says vengeance about everything the whole time but as time goes on you hear more and more people explain what the tsundere actually means. There’s also what she said to her uncle but that’s less important than stuff like Paimon translating her “vengeance” into the real reason she came to help the Traveler or Amber and Sara talking about her struggles.
Yeah i know, but it should be handled better if you ask me

I have legitimate criticisms about the Eula quest, especially in regards to the general theme of prejudice, I feel like they squandered a lot about it and with her character, but I guess the game can't get too real either lel

I have legitimate criticisms about the Eula quest, especially in regards to the general theme of prejudice, I feel like they squandered a lot about it and with her character, but I guess the game can't get too real either lel
I agree on what you said here
Which is why Eula drink quest made me mad, the writters are so inconsistent

I mean you can also look at the whole vengeance act as a facade to hide and/or cope with the her true pain of her situation. But like bruh, getting so sad and drunk about it is unique because it feels almost too real compared to the other drinks conversations. Just earlier, you see Shenhe getting confused about weird drink names or Ning and Beidou not-dating and not-flirting, and then, BAM, Eula's drunk and depressed about people hating her rip

I mean you can also look at the whole vengeance act as a facade to hide and/or cope with the her true pain of her situation. But like bruh, getting so sad and drunk about it is unique because it feels almost too real compared to the other drinks conversations. Just earlier, you see Shenhe getting confused about weird drink names or Ning and Beidou not-dating and not-flirting, and then, BAM, Eula's drunk and depressed about people hating her rip
Basically this:

Oh and don't get me started on Yae quest
To say I was relieved I got Keqing instead of Yae after I finished playing that quest would be a gross understatement. She's not as evil a character as Signoria but she's quite similar to her in far too many ways. The only difference in what they are is that Signoria suffered for archons know how long as the Crimson Witch of Flames while Yae has lived her life of luxury with her only struggles being petty stuff like her games with her mentor. The stuff with Ei doesn't count because she didn't actually do anything herself but talk.

It's worth mentioning that by what I mean "traits they have" which doesn't include the extent to which they have them. Yae is ultimately harmless on a human life scale (albeit probably just so she can avoid getting in trouble) but uses the same tactics and has the same philosophy as the 8th Harbinger.

I dare to say that the story quest ruined Yae and her gameplay is so-so that the fanbase splitted once again, the only saving grace from her is the design but otherwise she's Signora/that red haired girl from Shield Hero/Nero Claudius tier which mean i DESPISE her A LOT

Back