• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

I don't remember is it once a year or twice a year but she have been at it for SEVEN TIME so like 3.5 - 7 years, and that's not counting how her vision story said it's some years ago so it could be anywhere between 2 - 5 years which make her time of trying to be a knight 5.5 - 12 years... Like seriously, if she still doesn't become a knight after we vouch for her and even likely help her with her team work then either KOF put too much emphasis on team work and self preservation or they are real blind.
I would think Klee is an amazing character if I didn’t feel that she’s mutually exclusive with Noelle.

Klee: A little girl who blows everything up and regularly goes to solitary confinement.
Noelle: See above

Guess which is a Knight of Favonius. I'll give you a hint, it's not the right one.
yeah but like in fairness Klee is a Knight of Favonius by title alone, she does like no work for the knights

Noelle is definitely strong enough, I think Jean’s concerns lie elsewhere (i.e. recklessness)

Like how Undyne won’t let Papyrus be in the Royal Guard because he’s too nice and childlike?
Kinda, Papyrus doesn’t have the heart to do the gruesome tasks required of the Royal Guard, while Jean thinks Noelle’s rash and reckless approach to certain tasks would get her in trouble in the Knights of Favonius

Noelle literally walks all the way to Liyue on a mundane task entrusted to her, she's Jean if you gave her super strength and pair that with the trait of just going way above and beyond what's totally reasonable for a minor task.

Honestly I feel like if Noelle had been inducted a few years ago, she would have never developed the character flaws that hold her back from being a member today

Kinda want a more selfish character and not the "haha got you, I actually cared for people with this elaborate scheme of mine", something that encapsulates my cannot-be-arsed attitude with these damn NPCs.

Honestly I feel like if Noelle had been inducted a few years ago, she would have never developed the character flaws that hold her back from being a member today
Feel like it's something that her... parent should've taught her and help her with eye emoji.

So for anyone who want to make Ayato profile, he's superior to Ayaka in ap. Also Ayaka ap is a bit outdated since we don't count miscellany showing as it's gameplay, the only youtube only thing we count is demo (as long as it make sense) and Dainshit narration in the miscellany, so Ayaka didn't easily beat a Lawachurl, only stomping a mirror maiden.

You know, if Mihoyo just simply change electro resonance to"whenever a (list the reaction currently on the resonance) reaction were cause, generate 1 electro particle" pretty sure electro resonance would be better.

20a.jpg

Paimon meets Jill aka Jill sandwich

So weird question but what would you guys like to see about the storys going forward. By story i mean anything from story quest, archon quest, hangout, event, world quest and all that.
Personally i would actually like to see Noelle parrent or atleast their whereabout cause i highly doubt such level of motivation (7 time in a ******* role mate) just come from sheer admiration, every character have some catalyst to push them forward and i doubt that Noelle case is just sheer admiration toward the knight.

Last edited:
So from the newest Teyvat time, 5.772.232 furniture is enough to lap a few time around Teyvat, so we don't know a general shape of Teyvat but we could make some estimation.
First of all.... The furniture, not all of them are big or long as some are literally just a flower pot or medieval pen, so Ima take creative liberty and say average of the longest furniture that isn't a house and the shortest one. so basically 2m and roughly 10cm (I pulled them out from the nether) so 1.05m, slap that onto the amount and we get 6.060.843,6m or 6.060km long, if we take house in consideration then that mean roughly 5m to 10cm (the nether is useful) so 2.05 or 11.833.075,6m or 11.833km long.
Now we don't know Teyvat shape overall but let's just assume it's roughly circle or square shape. Now what we will be doing is make an estimate of the diameter of Teyvat base on the perimeter.
So square is simple, we just need to take the perimeter and divide by four so in both case it would be 6.060 or 11.833 / 4 or 1515km and 2.958km respectively.
Next we have the circle. Which is Pi time diameter so Perimeter divide by Pi. We would get 6.060 or 11.833 / 3.14 or 1.929km and 3.768km respectively.
This is raw estimate base on Teyvat time so it could be really wrong to it actual size.

So weird question but what would you guys like to see about the storys going forward. By story i mean anything from story quest, archon quest, hangout, event, world quest and all that.
Personally i would actually like to see Noelle parrent or atleast their whereabout cause i highly doubt such level of motivation (7 time in a ******* role mate) just come from sheer admiration, every character have some catalyst to push them forward and i doubt that Noelle case is jsut sheer admiration toward the knight.
That’s a great idea! Even before I read your second paragraph I was thinking about how she deserves to be a knight enough for that to be my answer. Another thing I want is for Fichel to finally return to the story.

That’s a great idea! Even before I read your second paragraph I was thinking about how she deserves to be a knight enough for that to be my answer. Another thing I want is for Fichel to finally return to the story.
Seeing Fischl again would indeed be nice.

Another thing I want is for Fichel to finally return to the story.
Well she does have some weird air of mystery surrounding her despite being a chuni, she take on the name of a fictional charcater who have a realm not unlike that of Ei and she herself have an electro vision, her real name is one of Goetia demon and Oz is theorized to be Ose who make people feel like king or someone of a higher status than they're (which fit but i do say it's more likely to be Osial name inspiration) and both of their name is next to each other in the list too, she seem to be a pretty famous adventurer as she's among the best in the adventurer guild Intel gathering department and is a veteran adventurer which make her scale above Ruin guard, not to mention her weirdly good intuition as she straight up correctly state that the falling star in 1.1 to be a curse which it technically is. So yeah would like to see where she goes in the future, it would be ******* hillarious if she sort of end up being like the guy in eminence in the shadow.

Okay so i got spoiled by youtube and curiosity but what I'll say is that i still don't like Dain, i still hate him (not in a good writing way), but i start to appreciate him more after what i was spoiled.

Also, Tangwan Chou is a good example of what would happen to someone psyche with extended exposure to Smaragdus Jadeite once his page is documented on the Genshin wiki.

So from my observation of the Chasm storyline. Paimon commented on how the new enemies (Armored thingy that you also fought in Enkanomiya event) is something we've never seen before.
so I guess this story is likely before that Enkanomiya event

Back