• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ningguang, Beisht, Shenhe, and Osial scaling

PrettyVixenGirl

She/Her
Beisht most likely scales to the osial overlord of the vortex or higher since she one shot the traveler post inazuma. But she's also seen as the avenger, which wouldn't be possible if she weren't as strong as Osial at least.

Something interesting to note shenhe in her own words says from all the damage she took from the above water battle, that it didn't take much to finish the job. Ninguang's attacks causes beisht pain, and staggers her. Interesting enough the shots that followed from the ballista from below didn't cause as much damage just going based off visuals. Like she was hurt somewhat by it, but its obvious ninguang was doing more damage. More proof is, beisht was still stunned by the time the people of Liyue began loading up ballista. And once their shots connected afterwards she wasn't stunned anywhere near as long and quickly fired an attack of her own which one shot the traveler. Like the ballista seemed more like annoyance ninguang seem like she had beisht stunned for quite a while before the rest of the attacks followed up

Around 1:52 of this video

You can still see ninguang firing rounds from atop the jade chamber. Beidou ship fired rounds as well. So since we established ninguang did the most damage on her own, and shenhe said due to the damage beisht took from the above battle was why it didn't take much to finish her off. So that means that beisht was already almost done for.

Beisht does not have a profile neither does Osial I believe. But osial is at least High 7-A due to fighting prime zhongli. Which means both of them are superior to both xiao, haishan, and beidou whom are High 7-A.

So since ninguang did the most damage, I think she should get a

"At least 7-A, Likely High 7-A" or flat "High 7-A". Which I think would be fine since Xiao and beidou are that rating whom can't defeat Osial nor beisht on their own which makes those serpents "At least High 7-A, likely or possibly 6-C".

So what I think should happen is

Ningguang: "High 7-A" (Did considerable damage to beisht whom can one shot a traveler post inazuma." But because it was accumulative damage you can see why I wouldn't give her an at least or a 6-C.

Beisht: "At least high 7-A, likely 6-C" (Should be at least comparable to Osial. One shot a post inazuma traveler)

Shenhe "At least 7-A" (Helped drive off beisht after she was already weakened along with the traveler) and you can link her 7-A calculation of course. But I wouldn't be against High 7-A shenhe at most.

Wait people actually think Ningguang is doing this completely under her own power? She needed to rebuild the Jade Chamber for the fight and the constructs were all pretty much extensions of it, to say nothing of how much the scenes had it emulating The Hanging Gardens of Babylon. To be fair though, I could have just noticed all that because of said similarities. Either when when she’s using that she’s much stronger than anything else fighting Beisht except maybe Shenhe (more on that later) but she is still beyond featless without it.

Moving on to Beisht herself I am more genuinely baffled by the logic behind her being superior to Osial. Revenge isn’t a title or a status, it’s a motivation and a verb. For example I haven’t read the manga but I’m pretty sure Jolyne never surpasses her father considering him being “the invincible Star Platinum” despite her getting revenge. Revenge is consistently just something that’s done regardless of power. Oh yeah, while I was typing this I also remembered that people (at least the Adepti) knew Beisht was coming long before Shenhe or the Jade Chamber were showing themselves or in the process of being rebuilt respectively from the voice lines of people like Keqing and Xiao during the quest so it’s quite likely she didn’t know about Liyue’s greatest weapons.

Lastly (and by far the least important) while the Travaler not scaling to Beisht at the end makes sense it should be noted that said statement of her being on her last legs was after Shenhe fought her off and (correct me if I’m wrong) nobody else did notable damage in between the Traveler getting one shot and said statement. There’s also the fact Cloud Retainer said Shenhe was one of the primary reasons they won making her on the level of Ningguang with the Jade Chamber.

In summery: Ninggung can’t do those aforementioned feats anywhere but the within Jade Chamber (it flying renders this somewhat moot it’s still more than worth mentioning given precedent), Beisht is regarded as a threat of similar magnitude to Osial because of her being regarded as such by the characters as well as the fact she took his throne, and Shenhe downscales to Beisht’s full power due to her being wounded but not crippled during their fight.

Hhm, actually to point out a thing i even said on the Genshin General Thread when 2.4 was released, the Beisht Story Quest actually takes place before the Traveler even goes to Inazuma, previous even to the "We Will Be Reunited" Quest (as the Traveler has not meet their Abyss Slibing yet), as the only requirement to do it is having completed the previous Liyue Archon quest (Osial one), meaning it chronologically takes place after The Osial Quest but before anything involving Inazuma (If it was after Inazuma, the requeriment to do it would be Inazuma's quest instead), so the Traveler here is the Liyue Traveler. Also Beisht didn't even truly "one-shot" the Traveler honestly, they were completely fine just a few moments later since they helped Shenhe in the fight.

Last edited:
this isn't entirely a ningguang feat because there were multiple series of barrage.
first one being ningguang. then soldier ballista then Beidou's fleet. then the soldiers again
at best it would be divided into 4 and after the 3 barrages, beisht was still able to fire off an attack that is enough to make Traveler inconscious. although like said about its likely liyue and not inazuma traveler.

this isn't entirely a ningguang feat because there were multiple series of barrage.
first one being ningguang. then soldier ballista then Beidou's fleet. then the soldiers again
at best it would be divided into 4 and after the 3 barrages, beisht was still able to fire off an attack that is enough to make Traveler inconscious. although like said about its likely liyue and not inazuma traveler.
I was thinking dividing yes

Wait people actually think Ningguang is doing this completely under her own power? She needed to rebuild the Jade Chamber for the fight and the constructs were all pretty much extensions of it, to say nothing of how much the scenes had it emulating The Hanging Gardens of Babylon. To be fair though, I could have just noticed all that because of said similarities. Either when when she’s using that she’s much stronger than anything else fighting Beisht except maybe Shenhe (more on that later) but she is still beyond featless without it.
Moving on to Beisht herself I am more genuinely baffled by the logic behind her being superior to Osial. Revenge isn’t a title or a status, it’s a motivation and a verb. For example I haven’t read the manga but I’m pretty sure Jolyne never surpasses her father considering him being “the invincible Star Platinum” despite her getting revenge. Revenge is consistently just something that’s done regardless of power. Oh yeah, while I was typing this I also remembered that people (at least the Adepti) knew Beisht was coming long before Shenhe or the Jade Chamber were showing themselves or in the process of being rebuilt respectively from the voice lines of people like Keqing and Xiao during the quest so it’s quite likely she didn’t know about Liyue’s greatest weapons.

Lastly (and by far the least important) while the Travaler not scaling to Beisht at the end makes sense it should be noted that said statement of her being on her last legs was after Shenhe fought her off and (correct me if I’m wrong) nobody else did notable damage in between the Traveler getting one shot and said statement. There’s also the fact Cloud Retainer said Shenhe was one of the primary reasons they won making her on the level of Ningguang with the Jade Chamber.

In summery: Ninggung can’t do those aforementioned feats anywhere but the within Jade Chamber (it flying renders this somewhat moot it’s still more than worth mentioning given precedent), Beisht is regarded as a threat of similar magnitude to Osial because of her being regarded as such by the characters as well as the fact she took his throne, and Shenhe downscales to Beisht’s full power due to her being wounded but not crippled during their fight.
It was different from the time she made balliste appear. The portals kind of formed out of thin air and fired jade rocks. Not really sure its a jade chamber attack at most I think it does is give her a "clearer" shot on beisht. Last time it was just people firing balliste which I would not scale to her own ap but this seemed like it was just her own power this time. Her attacks even did more damage than said balliste below her. She can fire jade rocks out of structures she makes just like if she uses jade screen before her ultimate it will additional jade rocks

But regardless the portals appeared out of thin air and she was the one firing them so I think its fair to say thats her own power she even says "we must do this on our strength alone" before doing that. I'm not sure the jade chamber helps with her ap at all unless she straight up drops it tbh. Be different if there was already something to fire from like if there was 20 balliste already there but she formed those jade rock portals out of thin air and fired it on her own. So its hard for me to see how the jade Chamber helps with that at all but having the high ground to better aim her attacks at a giant sea monster

Last edited:
Beisht most likely scales to the osial overlord of the vortex or higher since she one shot the traveler post inazuma. But she's also seen as the avenger, which wouldn't be possible if she weren't as strong as Osial at least.
She didn't oneshot him, it was just a sever knock back that did daze him he was fine right after, and it's not Post Inazuma Traveler like they've said earlier above it takes place during their stay in Liyue and Traveler clearly didn't have the Power of Electro and it doesn't make sense for him to not use it as he very much spammed the power of Electro in his attacks when he had it

I usually assume most stuff is chronological but yea I also don't think they used geo either just a straight sword attack which is weird. But yea it wasn't a one shot and doesn't seem like inazuma

@Wdinatx

Some of them straight up formed nowhere near the jade chamber like way off to the side all it probably helped with is aim, and high ground. She even suggests if it came down to it she could just sacrifice the jade chamber and the reason she built it wasn't for its attacks it was because she knew beisht hates the jade chamber and it was an ways way to draw her out and nip the situation in the bud right then and there. So I definitely say its all ninguang. But if beisht is only high 7-A then ninguang would only be like what 7-A? Which would be same as shenhe but yea

Moving on to Beisht herself I am more genuinely baffled by the logic behind her being superior to Osial.
Yeah, and she's also stated to be the last of the followers of Osial iiirc (correct me if I'm wrong) and it really wouldn't make sense for a Follower to be more powerful than the god they're worshipping

Only said that because it wasn't the same time frame and the people involved should be stronger than before as well as its also possible she could of built up strength somehow someway if her goal really was to avenge. Cause you would think well if he lost what hope would we type thing. But since its not after inazuma apparently then that scaling isn't as high as its supposed to be or should be. Anyway it wasn't really a firm stance I believe in should be comparable at most realistically

Last edited:
well the thing about Osial and Beisht is that Beisht is likely comparable to the point that Ningguang considered the same methods they used to end Osial which is Jade Chamber drop. but instead they managed to drive it off with just an improved ballista that doesn't need Adeptus to pilot/use and combined efforts.

so I do think a likely rating isn't out of the question. its up to general consensus for now as i'am a bit neutral but leaning on agreement

Not sure tbh. He was probably high 7-A in past or something for his non prime version but doesn't seem to be the case.

But I do think beisht is comparable. They were practically helpless against her wave attack. Not really sure if ganyu would had done anything significant but yea.

But if osial is 6-C then that would make beisht

"At least high 7-A, likely 6-C"

Plus something ppl are overlooking is that beidou and Xiao have high 7-A Ratings and beisht and osial is implied to be stronger than either of them or haishan otherwise beidou would just brawl with it instead of relying on her ship. She was even scared of beisht prior.

So beisht is looking strong on her own. So I definitely see "At least High 7-A, Likely 6-C" due to that alone tbh.

But then I just think anything that helped beat her would get the same ratings but one tier lower.

Shenhe "At least 7-A, likely high 7-A"
Ninguang "At least 7-A, likely high 7-A"

But I think it's up to yall if yall think beisht is a solid 6-C or not but I'm leaning towards yes myself

Last edited:
Something about the Jade Chamber that was mentioned before, the reason of why Ningguang wanted to reconstruct it was to use it to lure Beisht to a place were no innocent could be hurt and where they were prepared to fight, this because it was explicitly said that the Jade Chamber is the symbol of the defeat of Osial and thus is the thing Beisht want to destroy the most.

And Shenhe herself say that she defeated Beisht without much problem do to already be hurt (which was true because in the original fight Beisht only had 1 head and I think said head didn't even had the healt bar full).

Well I guess the main thing now is do we scale beisht to osial whom should be 6-C because zhongli is in all his keys or

Can she get it on her own due to being above Xiao, beidou whom already is high 7-A. But if thats not enough then I can see a likely rating for 6-C. And that affects both shenhe, Ningguang and traveler.

If beisht can get 6-C then those characters can get a solid High 7-A like Xiao and beidou since it was obviously combined effort. Would be kinda crazy to scale them to her own ap

I got some issue with not taking thing chronologically but that doesn't matter. The tier for Beisht on the other hand i would say just high 7A, Reason being:
  • Xiao was ready to defend Liyue himself while he wasn't able to do anything against Osial.
  • Beidou was there but Beisht wasn't in her range and she also clearly isn't doing anything.
  • Osial was only damaged and pissed after getting attacked repeatedly by the more powerful Guizhong Ballista that are powered by 3 adepti that is above Shenhe and a combined blast that visually look more than anything they threw at Beisht, even then Osial sill have more than enough power to launch an attack while Beisht was on her last leg.
  • Osial was only knocked out after getting a Jade Chamber powered by 4 of said adepti and Xiao and the only one that is close to their power on the chamber at the time is Shenhe and mayyyybe Ningguang.

Well I saw it more like he'll have to defend it himself if it comes to that not necessarily he's guaranteed a win. Also beidou is straight up intimidated by beisht she said she doesn't think her ship csn handle something like that and same person whom fought haishan without even a vision. She sees beisht as extremely problematic

Intimidated doesn't necessary mean being weaker, that and base on the power we have seen Beisht clearly have an advantage against Beidou ship so she is right to call Beisht extremely problematic, also she fought the Haishan with her fleet not just her ship.

Xiao being able to do anything against Beisht is already way better then not being able to do anything against Osial.

Edit: even so i do agree with atleast high 7A scaling to Xiao, but 6C is a no for me.

Okay well this is done for now ik ninguang nor beisht doesn't have a profile so if I ever make ninguang ill just make her 7-A and beisht High 7-A but no guarantee ill make a beisht profile so if anyone wants to..

Back