• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal and both are 7-A (Deku is in villain hunt 45%)

Shenhe:
Deku: @Kingofwolves999 @Popted2 @SuperStar @Shey @Insert_creative_name_here_12 @Acer__ @Pikaman

Barrel Sama kills them both:
Deku_Dark_Costume.png
Shenhe_Genshin.png

Last edited:
Shenhe probably starts off with summoning her Cryo Avatar first, given her tactics against fighting opponents are often used in tandem with using it. When in close quarters, she often uses her intangibility against opponents, rushing forward with a great burst of speed with her Cryo Avatar and through her opponent and dealing ice damage. The Cryo Avatar can also function independently from her and she can summon it whenever and wherever she wishes.

Looks like Deku avoids a lot of the stuff she has with just Danger Sense, Float and his prediction.

I suppose she can get out of Blackwhip with intangibility, but even then I’m not seeing many options for her actually managing to hit Deku. He can just wait for her clones or spear then counter with Blackwhip strands, build up Fa Jin and go for heavy hits.

She also doesn’t seem to have a counter to Smokescreen, so he could disorient and trick her with it if she isn’t aware of it. Add in his general mobility advantage, and he should be able to take this handily.

Are there any abilities that she has that I might be missing other than the Clone with AoE?

Looks like Deku avoids a lot of the stuff she has with just Danger Sense, Float and his prediction.

I suppose she can get out of Blackwhip with intangibility, but even then I’m not seeing many options for her actually managing to hit Deku. He can just wait for her clones or spear then counter with Blackwhip strands, build up Fa Jin and go for heavy hits.

She also doesn’t seem to have a counter to Smokescreen, so he could disorient and trick her with it if she isn’t aware of it. Add in his general mobility advantage, and he should be able to take this handily.

Are there any abilities that she has that I might be missing other than the Clone with AoE?
are you telling me smokescreen might actually be useful

Elemental sight can make smokescreen useless. if Deku exudes something like electricity/wind/earth/fire/water/nature elemental sight allows one to see it and sense it.

doesn't cowling makes him exude some sort of electricity? Shenhe can use that as a goalpost so she can sense her in the smokescreen

as for danger sense yeah it would probably sense the clones even if they go invisible before striking

Elemental sight can make smokescreen useless. if Deku exudes something like electricity/wind/earth/fire/water/nature elemental sight allows one to see it and sense it.

doesn't cowling makes him exude some sort of electricity? Shenhe can use that as a goalpost so she can sense her in the smokescreen

as for danger sense yeah it would probably sense the clones even if they go invisible before striking
He doesn’t exude anything actually. His lightning isn’t real, or at least hasn’t been yet proved to be real other than weird anime only scenes.

Also shouldn’t that ability be on her profile or am I blind

He doesn’t exude anything actually. His lightning isn’t real, or at least hasn’t been yet proved to be real other than weird anime only scenes.

Also shouldn’t that ability be on her profile or am I blind
you're correct its not in the profile. i should tell naito about it lmao.

we'll he'll still be exuding energy. elemental sight also sees the thing that doesn't normally exude energy like a barrel but they are not as easier to see as being marked by elements.

imma have to check manga if the lightning is somehow anime only

you're correct its not in the profile. i should tell naito about it lmao.

we'll he'll still be exuding energy. elemental sight also sees the thing that doesn't normally exude energy like a barrel but they are not as easier to see as being marked by elements.

imma have to check manga if the lightning is somehow anime only
Only feat that kinda shows the lightning being real in the manga is when it moved some water, but that was debunked.

At least manga wise, that glow isn’t accepted as real. And even then there isn’t an “element” attributed to it. It’s just raw energy from past people handed down through genetic mutation.

Still, this is just arguing for Smokescreens effectiveness, which is meh at best. Does she have any abilities that might help her get past Deku’s other abilities?

Honestly idk what One For All would actually look like if it had an element. Would it be a fire, given how All Might held on to its embers? Lightning as full cowl shows through Deku’s skin? Or just pure light from the imagery of being passed down from one person to the next? I believe Banjo once even described it as a stormy sea.

But at the end of it all it’s just kinda energy. Or lifeforce? Something like that.

Honestly idk what One For All would actually look like if it had an element. Would it be a fire, given how All Might held on to its embers? Lightning as full cowl shows through Deku’s skin? Or just pure light from the imagery of being passed down from one person to the next?
The answer is all of the above

Honestly idk what One For All would actually look like if it had an element. Would it be a fire, given how All Might held on to its embers? Lightning as full cowl shows through Deku’s skin? Or just pure light from the imagery of being passed down from one person to the next? I believe Banjo once even described it as a stormy sea.

But at the end of it all it’s just kinda energy. Or lifeforce? Something like that.
In terms of its literal element I’d say it’s light or just “energy” that hasn’t taken a shale. While most if not all “elemental” stuff are figurative representations of the power and general vibe that One for All gives it doesn’t actually matter. Because it is energy that gives off a distinct aura she would be able to sense it when he’s using it. It is still possible Deku could figure this out because genius.

Tangent: As someone who’s anime only I need to ask: is he ok? Mentally sound I mean… don’t answer.

In terms of its literal element I’d say it’s light or just “energy” that hasn’t taken a shale. While most if not all “elemental” stuff are figurative representations of the power and general vibe that One for All gives it doesn’t actually matter. Because it is energy that gives off a distinct aura she would be able to sense it when he’s using it. It is still possible Deku could figure this out because genius.

Tangent: As someone who’s anime only I need to ask: is he ok? Mentally sound I mean… don’t answer.
Mentally he has never been ok. It’s part of what makes him a good hero though.

And once again Smokescreen doesn’t do much but lets be real we expect that in Deku matches. And yeah he’d figure she’s sensing him quickly and just not use it.

Also Shenhe's intangibility works heavily in her favor given that once she figures out that fighting Deku in a direct confrontation is not good, she can pass through him and imbue him with ice instead with her intangibility, meaning that she becomes incredibly hard to hit. Shenhe's CRYO avatar is a doozy to figure out given it could either be pure Cryo energy or regular Ice, which affects how it can be interacted with.

Last edited:
yeah, intangibility would be a boon to deku but at the same time danger sense is also a boon deku can use against Shenhe's attacks and attempts to abuse it.

Shenhe not being able to finish him off quicker also works in Deku's favor to adapt or adjust to her fighting style so it comes down to stamina if it comes to that point.

As the one who made the CRT for Elemental Sight I can tell you that Elemental Sight only gets added to the profiles of characters who have either demonstrated it or have statements for it since there is evidence for not all Vision users having it. See here and here for more information.

As the one who made the CRT for Elemental Sight I can tell you that Elemental Sight only gets added to the profiles of characters who have either demonstrated it or have statements for it since there is evidence for not all Vision users having it. See here and here for more information.
i could argue most elemental users should have some degree of capability. but that should be on a CRT so I guess we'll keep it that way for now.

i could argue most elemental users should have some degree of capability. but that should be on a CRT so I guess we'll keep it that way for now.
Even the wiki page on elemental sight seems to indicate as much, albeit it also says that some people (such as Bennett) don’t have the ability developed enough to functionally use. Though it’s worth noting I pretty much assumed that Shenhe indicated she could use it or something similar at some point during the quest we met her, that being the real reason I acted as if she definitely had it.
It is still possible Deku could figure this out because genius.
Also by this I meant that Deku might be able to figure out she can only use her supernatural senses on him when he’s using his Quirk to trick her in some way.

Example: Deku is hit into rubble and Shenhe can’t see him using elemental energy so assumes he’s unconscious only for him to set a trap with blackwhip.

Shenhe can be a cold hard killer so i don't think she will hold back eitherway. which is one of the Cloud Retainer's fear if she is to become part of humanity again

In terms of elemental sight, assuming Shenhe can competently use it, simply hitting Deku with any ice attacks will tag him with Cryo for a limited amount of time, meaning he himself wouldn’t have to exude any elemental energy. Even assuming Shenhe’s elemental sight is no good, her training with the Adepti means that she’d still likely hold her own in combat even when handicapped with something like impaired vision.

The main thing Shenhe will have trouble with is Danger Sense, she literally has to be mentally bound by the Adepti’s red ropes in order to prevent her from going on murder sprees. Deku would constantly be able to track her and predict her moves with all that bloodlust. Whether he could do the same for her Cryo avatars though, idk

Last edited:
In terms of elemental sight, assuming Shenhe can competently use it, simply hitting Deku with any ice attacks will tag him with Cryo for a limited amount of time, meaning he himself wouldn’t have to exude any elemental energy. Even assuming Shenhe’s elemental sight is no good, her training with the Adepti means that she’d still likely hold her own in combat even when handicapped with something like impaired vision.

The main thing Shenhe will have trouble with is Danger Sense, she literally has to be mentally bound by the Adepti’s red ropes in order to prevent her from going on murder sprees. Deku would constantly be able to track her and predict her moves with all that bloodlust. Whether he could do the same for her Cryo avatars though, idk
Danger Sense activates from “danger” that other people put on him as well, not just their want to hurt, as shown with it reacting to bullets, which are inanimate objects. So he would know when the clones are attempting to hit him and could dodge.

Back