• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact - 8-B Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt dvalin made this feat which is above jean scaling?
Didn't know about this. But you first need to get the calc evaluated for it to be used in scaling
I know its made 3 years ago but i think it can work well.Also there is a litteral klee feat about defeating primogeovishap who can shake the mountains and split the earth and i already made a rework thread
Klee is considered the most destructive force in Mondstandt, so i'm not 100% about scaling the rest of the Mond cast to her
Here and used some of klee and dvalin feats to upscale the tiers so check that out too
I'll check the thread out when i get home

Also ganyu IMO should scale to Shenhe because both of them are trained by Cloud retainer and are able to use their power to the fullest (i still think shenhe can be scaled much higher for beating up beisht who is similar to osial but likely weaker if i remember correctly)
I actually agree with this. Infact when Shenhe performs her 7-A feat you can see Ganyu was also aiming to freeze the tsunami

Didn't know about this. But you first need to get the calc evaluated for it to be used in scaling

Klee is considered the most destructive force in Mondstandt, so i'm not 100% about scaling the rest of the Mond cast to her

I'll check the thread out when i get home
Well people of mondstadt still claim klee jean and diluc the strongest fighters so that should at least put them as equals or at least jean and diluc comparable to klee but she is far higher with prep time (had to put excessive amounts of bomb to blow up part of stormbearer mountain) but then she has that feat of beating primogeovishap so we can say they got stronger over time

I actually agree with this. Infact when Shenhe performs her 7-A feat you can see Ganyu was also aiming to freeze the tsunami
And lets not forget she fought in the archon war 2000years ago along side other adepti and morax and (even tho she choked beast with her thighs so its 7-A thighs XD) that quest was mostly focused on shenhe so i see why it was shenhe who did that feat

Last edited:
The downgrades reasons do seem to make sense as long as it doesn't serve any contradictions to the lore, so this should be fine

Alright that's two stuff votes. I have applied the changes and this thread can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back