• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Kirby Discussion Thread ("I want Universal Kirby" Edition)

Kirby71 said:
Tell me, do you think popstar is near divine terminus? Both are the edge, but at the same Edge? It seems like It.
They are galaxies away so no, they are opposite to each other if not Hyness wouldn't have said they were in the "far reaches of the universe" next to the guys his generals fought and he knows they couldn't understand what's he's saying. We already have this going in this way so idk why you are asking this.

I also found something to upgrade Drawcia, but I will wait to have everything else resolved before bringing it up and making yet another Kirby thread.

Patience is important, take your time, i want to finish first Termina's.

Also dont forget about that 3-B thing, you Will understand what i mean.

Also, my "theory" actually isnt bad, why It has too much assumptions? Easy, there isnt base, how can you do a theory when there isnt barely base? Very easy, inventing the story thinking what happened and how, making sure It doesnt sound crazy and inconsistent, so my theory isnt a interesting speculation of what happen, truly bad would be if It was crazy, but It actually makes sense.

This is why i like the Kirby Lore, you gotta be sometimes the historian, making your interpretation of how do you think It happened, i gave mine.

@Everyone Behold, the official Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards Strategy Guide someone was nice enough upload in imgur:

https://imgur.com/gallery/v51wo2s

All credit goes to NerdyBoutKirby from the Kirby Wiki. For now this is just a part of the guide, and this is what we get from it:

I will update the profiles later.

Guys, yes! OMG! I redid Planet robobot's True arena no abilities run!

1st try, Soul Melter EX from Star Allies is way harder.

Theory/speculation: Susie met an ancient when the incident happened

Changes: apparently, Susie did indeed survive by herself there, but is suspicious why did she need so much time, its guessed (by me) that maybe she managed to travel to the original universe by herself, but this maybe needed a Big preparation time, as Susie needed so much time, possibly she was minding how do It, and found the way, another outcome would be that she actually did encounter someone that could do It, long after the accident, or found an ancient item (mirrors, per example, Also Parallel susie was said to have slipped between dimensions from a mysterious civilization, she literally appeared from a portal), those outcomes, obviously, long after the accident, enough for haltmann to lose the memories.

@Eficiente, something you may be interested on.

Idk if you knew this, but in planet robobot, against whispyborg, i spotted another super giant Moon on Planet popstar.

Well due to prompting from here, as well as this video here, I'm now at least somewhat knowledgeable on the lore of Kirby.

There's...a lot to take in here. I might need a couple of hours to digest. Or days...

Nice, now you are part of our cult, not too much ago was the 1st annyversary of Star Allies, say Happy birthday to the dark lord us, Welcome to the veteran hardcore Kirby fans.

D4PibHpU4AAU0jl
OMG

D4PibVuUYAAITbx
OMGx2 dark souls

Comcept art of Void Termina just got released, those are just so cool.
Its hilarious, because we know those things would be controled by an adorable little Poyo.

Every playable character in Return to Dream Land should have Spatial Manipulation.

This would come from pushing back the waves that were consuming Another Dimension, which were visually space. Kirby does this via spitting and everyone can to the same via Team Attack.

Also, this needs to be a 4-A feat again, the waves had stars in their background, and as they were moving the stars were already in their background. And Kirby & co. were able to push that back and make some ares with many stars just.. not be there anymore.

Some Manga version of Kirby lifting and throwing Castle Dedede
This is unimportant, I'm only going to show it once and then forget about it. This feat comes from a manga called µÿƒÒü«Òé½Òâ╝ÒâôÒéú õ╗èµùÑÒééÒü¥ÒéôÒü¥ÒéïµùÑÞ¿ÿ! , here's the chapter, it scales to this Kirby's AP so he can very well have a profile. I personally don't feel like making him one but others are free to do so.

Back