• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Godzilla Discussion

So fellas, I got a general Godzilla question for you. What is a Godzilla movie that made you shed tears of sadness? My personal choice in that regard is The Return of Godzilla/Godzilla 1985 because of that roar the big G gives before falling into the volcano.

Here's a clip for those curious

So fellas, I got a general Godzilla question for you. What is a Godzilla movie that made you shed tears of sadness? My personal choice in that regard is The Return of Godzilla/Godzilla 1985 because of that roar the big G gives before falling into the volcano.

Here's a clip for those curious

This scene obviously, Goji’s death in the original, Goji’s death in GVD, Serizawa’s death in the original and KOTM, every time Mothra dies, Kevin’s death, and Godzilla’s fall from the sky in KOTM

The finale from Godzilla Singular Point was so good holy crap it give me a chill, especially Jet Jaguar PP vs Godzilla Ultimate, short but gold

Also post-credit scene confirmed Mecha-Godzilla which is mix between Showa design and Millenium backstory

Almost every single one after RoM, since they became tradition
Her death is still pretty sad in KOTM and Tokyo SOS though.
I can kinda see what you mean if you’re talking about her death in Final Wars and GMK. While those scenes aren’t bad per se, they aren’t the saddest in the franchise.

Last edited:
Of the 30+ Godzilla movies that exist, which movie do you fellas dislike the most?
Since Godzilla's revenge is a very common answer, Mothra vs Godzilla from 1964 is my choice. It's not bad bad by any means but compared to the other Showa era films it's both boring and has a pretty dull plot

Of the 30+ Godzilla movies that exist, which movie do you fellas dislike the most?
Since Godzilla's revenge is a very common answer, Mothra vs Godzilla from 1964 is my choice. It's not bad bad by any means but compared to the other Showa era films it's both boring and has a pretty dull plot
Either Goji's revenge or the Netflix mechagoji film

Also am I the only guy annoyed by how dark everything is in KOTM? Like legendary, pls learn how to light your goddamn monsters properly pls, half the time I could barely what's going on

The anime movies.

Back