• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General DC Comics Discussion Thread

alright-chill-alright-everyone.gif

Sensing some hostility here. Maybe tone it down a notch lads. Yes, that means you too Deagon.

Enough, already. In all seriousness, stop arrogantly proclaiming these anti feats when it's been clearly explained why they're invalid.
I'm respond 95% in jest because a) this is not the actual venue for this discussion to take and b) most of the responses have been unserious themselves

I'm respond 95% in jest because a) this is not the actual venue for this discussion to take and b) most of the responses have been unserious themselves
Deagon, buddy. Don't respond. The tomfoolery is over, the no-fun police have arrived. Cease and desist.

You know what's always bugged me?

Why doesn't Darkseid spam his Power Stealing ability? We know he has it and can do it in both Pre Flashpoint and Post Flashpoint seeing as:

In The Legion, his weaker older self was able to drain Lobo, Big Barda and Firestorm, he was able to drain Controller-Trapper and Mordru and was able to drain Wonder Woman and even a skyfather like Zeus and render him dead for three IRL years.

Is it arrogance that keeps him from starting a fight with "No, your powers are mine now"

Do ya'll think I could theoretically shake the planet via the sheer shockwaves by clapping Superman's cheeks

It just causes me actual pain every time I see WonderSupes. It was especially annoying during Diana’s early Post-Crisis run.
Ugh. and New 52.

Look at it objectively: She's a Greek warrior princess from a sealed island/dimension. He's a Kansas farmboy turned reporter who happens to be an alien with superpowers.

Besides their power level, what do they have in common?

Ugh. and New 52.

Look at it objectively: She's a Greek warrior princess from a sealed island/dimension. He's a Kansas farmboy turned reporter who happens to be an alien with superpowers.

Besides their power level, what do they have in common?
I think it‘a just that, they’re similarly strong, and it’s the “ideal” pairing, since it’s greatest male superhero with the greatest female superhero.

I think Clark shouldn‘t ever be with anyone other than Lois, and Diana (while I do have a soft spot for WonderBat because of JLU) is fine single.

We have a Tier 2 that can hold back to the point that they don't kill 10-Bs, this is basically the same thing
This is a bit illogical for me.

If you can destroy tier 2 structure without any ease, then the weakend version of the individual should be also respectively and consistently be in range of it and not tier 10 where the gap is statistically and mathematically just undescribable.

Sure author can give any level to weaken a character, but not to the point, he explains and elaborate the character can't achieve the said tier.

This is for actually an anti-feat.

Back