• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High-Godly regen (Instant Death)

Yes, similar to how Ghosts are invisible and intangible.
it's not because Ghost are invisible and intangible that they're intangible because they're invisible,

Invisibility is the power to render oneself unseen to the naked eye
if we take the definition, invisibility is just the power to "render oneself unseen to the naked eye", notably not interacting with light normally, but such an interaction does not mean that you are intangible.

Intangibility is the ability to pass through things physically.
As we can see intangibility is by definition not the same at all, because you can be invisible without being able to pass through objects.

So now conceptual attacks mean conceptual erasure?
What is meant by "conceptual attacks"? •Attacks based on conceptual manipulation?
•Attacks that can destroy concepts?
•Or both. Attacks that can destroy concepts based on conceptual manipulation?

For the first one, definitely not.
For the second or third, yes if complete destruction is involved or strongly implied, otherwise no.

What is meant by "conceptual attacks"? •Attacks based on conceptual manipulation?
•Attacks that can destroy concepts?
•Or both. Attacks that can destroy concepts based on conceptual manipulation?

For the first one, definitely not.
For the second or third, yes if complete destruction is involved or strongly implied, otherwise no.
Idk, there was never an instance of "concept being destroyed". Like for example UEG unleashed an attack imbued with the concept of "ignoring defense" against a barrier that was imbued with the concept of "absolute defense".

I'd say the first one, since in the example I gave you, the concept wasn't destroyed, merely the barrier.

Killed physically still means their soul also got killed, this is why i brought up Malna statement of soul is consciousness and memories in the avatar,

As regeneration's page says, soul is not physical :
Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other non-physical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

Existence Erasure page also state the same thing :
This ability's destructive power is not absolute, and one should not assume that it can erase the soul by default.
Killing or erasing things physically does not mean that you are capable of erasing things like soul, so logically it's not because you kill physically someone that you also kill his soul.

And from what i know, this mecanic does not exist in instant death either.

And?

The do not automatically mean the same thing. You would need scans showing that this is a constant for this verse in particular. If you have scans saying that everything invisible are also intangible, then send that.
There's no statement in ID that everything that are invisible are also intangible, but it's pretty consistent in the verse that invisible things are also intangible.

- Gods credits are intangible & invisible.

- Souls are invisible and intangible.

- Abstract concepts such as gravity, dream, knowledge etc are intangible and invisible.

Yogiri killed gravity, Gods can do into humans dream and knowledge is intangible and invisible in your mind.

- Gods without physical body (non-existence) are intangible and invisible, they are better than spiritual things

You're being in bad faith here and it's becoming irritating. Something abstract isn't necessarily a concept. If you're telling me that you falling in love = You getting the concept of love inside you is legitimate, there is a problem.
All abstract things are concepts.

There isn't a problem, because concept of love is what you wrote in this statement
Sure, but not seeing something doesn't mean it's invisible or intangible or abstract. He literally state that surprise attack don't work on him. Surprise attack meaning he couldn't see it coming. Or are you going to tell me that the surprise attack was intangible too?
He kills anything that put him in danger, this means if Spiritual deities try to attack him, he will kill it, even if he can't see them.
No, momentum is incorporeal, not abstract. The effect of gravity exist within reality, like our planet's core creating gravity for all of us.

And what's that suppose to prove? Mitsuki could bring them back by simply rewinding time, she could do the same.
This proves to us that Luu can manipulate a God soul. Which is backed up by her statement of her can manipulate ANY SOULS.

Also debunked your previous comment about Gods can only manipulate HUMAN SOULS and that they can't erased their GODS souls.

Mitsuki who's a HUMAN that got nigh omnipotent power from GODDESSES, can manipulate and revive both GODS and Humans by rewind time.

UEG said that she could revive Touichiro a god if she wanted.

Mokomoko a low level god in spiritual form can die and get erase to a random God.
Because Gorbagion power is becoming stronger without limit and erasing stuff. He doesn't have "conceptual abilities" or whatever. He's really just a strong dude and yet, Luu was killed by him.
Gorbagion killed Luu, just means his abilities are Conceptual.
Never stated she would interact with her soul. Simply rewinding time would do the trick, just like Mitsuki did with the whole world.
Luu reviving Alexia soul back to life after it got erased, it means she's interacting and manipulating her soul.
She's stated by a more powerful God to be a God herself. And again, even if you were to go that way, it wouldn't give anything since while her "form" would disappear/die, the world would keep the information (soul/memories) of her until she comes back.
Why is it so hard to understand? If Mokomoko in spiritual form/soul got erased by that random God, she will come back to life after some time went by.

This is still High Godly regen.
Yeah, for humans. I've bring you the explanation that Divine Spirit, Gods and Youkai can come back thanks to their soul. One isn't exclusive to the other.
Their soul got erased, but then the souls will come back to life in Sea of Darkness and after some time went by, they will enter the physical world.
So now the soul is physical? Damn
Never said that souls are physical. They are interaction and erasing the soul in their physical body.
Give me a scan. I know there are none, but give me one. The divine core was never explained and just acted as some sort of things that can kill gods when destroyed, that's it.
The Divine core is holding the consciousness and memories/soul of the gods human and animal avatars.

While Gods like Mokomoko that are spiritual form/consciousness and memories doesn't have an avatar.

As regeneration's page says, soul is not physical :

Existence Erasure page also state the same thing :

Killing or erasing things physically does not mean that you are capable of erasing things like soul, so logically it's not because you kill physically someone that you also kill his soul.

And from what i know, this mecanic does not exist in instant death either.
Never said Soul is physical.

They are capable of erasing both the avatar and soul of the Gods through divine core or entire body, but that doesn't matter to Gods because they will come back to life after some time went by.

All abstract things are concepts.

There isn't a problem, because concept of love is what you wrote in this statement
No.

He kills anything that put him in danger, this means if Spiritual deities try to attack him, he will kill it, even if he can't see them.
We don't know. It could be the case, it could not, we don't know.

The fact you did a Imgur album and yet couldn't realize that momentum is very much a physical phenomenon is beyond me.

This proves to us that Luu can manipulate a God soul. Which is backed up by her statement of her can manipulate ANY SOULS.
The scan never stated she could manipulate "any" souls. Furthermore, like I told you, merely rewinding time is enough to make a God come back. She doesn't need to interact with another God's soul.

Also debunked your previous comment about Gods can only manipulate HUMAN SOULS and that they can't erased their GODS souls.
You didn't prove anything. Send me A SCAN THAT EXPLAIN VERBATIM THAT A GOD CAN INTERACT WITH A GOD'S SOUL. If you can't, stop with this.
Mitsuki who's a HUMAN that got nigh omnipotent power from GODDESSES, can manipulate and revive both GODS and Humans by rewind time.
Yeah, and?

UEG said that she could revive Touichiro a god if she wanted.
Yeah, via recreating a body with his brain information/memories. No mention of soul.

Mokomoko a low level god in spiritual form can die and get erase to a random God.
1 - It never actually happen
2 - I showed you a statement that Gods, Youkai and Divine Spirit can come back thanks to their soul.

Gorbagion killed Luu, just means his abilities are Conceptual.
Sure, enjoy your headcanon.

Luu reviving Alexia soul back to life after it got erased, it means she's interacting and manipulating her soul.
1 - She never does it
2 - We don't know how she'll manage to make her come back
3 - It was never stated she would erase her soul.

The whole story is against you, yet you're stubborn.

Why is it so hard to understand? If Mokomoko in spiritual form/soul got erased by that random God, she will come back to life after some time went by.
Let's point out the problem.

First, it wouldn't even be a regeneration, since it would be a resurrection.

Secondly, there is again no proof that her soul gets erased. EVEN if that was the case, since the world keeps the information of Divine Spirit within itself, it wouldn't even be enough for Mid-Godly.

This is still High Godly regen.
Even if everything you stated was right, it wouldn't even be High-Godly, it would be Mid-Godly resurrection (over time) at best, and I'm being very lenient here.

Their soul got erased, but then the souls will come back to life in Sea of Darkness and after some time went by, they will enter the physical world.
No proof of their soul getting erased. Send me a scan saying VERBATIM that their soul gets erased.

Never said that souls are physical. They are interaction and erasing the soul in their physical body.
Killed physically still means their soul also got killed

The Divine core is holding the consciousness and memories/soul of the gods human and animal avatars.
No scan? I see. The usual.

It is.
We don't know. It could be the case, it could not, we don't know.
We know because spiritual deities are in ID verse and he said he can kill things he can't see.

And Nameless Boy got his ability from a random God.
The fact you did a Imgur album and yet couldn't realize that momentum is very much a physical phenomenon is beyond me.
The fact that I shown proof that momentum is an abstract concept, but you still doesn't want to accept it.
The scan never stated she could manipulate "any" souls. Furthermore, like I told you, merely rewinding time is enough to make a God come back. She doesn't need to interact with another God's soul.
I already gave you the scan that Luu said she can manipulate ANY SOULS, when she was talking to Hanakawa.

Even if Rewinding time bring back gods, the person that rewind time are still manipulating them souls.
Yeah, via recreating a body with his brain information/memories. No mention of soul.
Consciousness and memories are soul. Malna a goddess literally said this.
1 - It never actually happen
2 - I showed you a statement that Gods, Youkai and Divine Spirit can come back thanks to their soul.
1. It never actually happen doesn't matter. It's a statement by a goddess, who's a reliable source.

2. Your statement only proves that Mokomoko statement is right, because they will come back to life in the physical world, after their souls gets revive in Sea of Darkness.
Sure, enjoy your headcanon
Not headcannon when there is a statement that anyone in the SEA can have Instant death, Reflection, Time stop, Time reversal, Spatial severance, Total
erasure, Conceptual and Causality erasure hax.

Raiza one of Great Sage follower had some of those abilities. Raiza got this power from battle song system made by Mitsuki.

1 - She never does it
2 - We don't know how she'll manage to make her come back
3 - It was never stated she would erase her soul.

The whole story is against you, yet you're stubborn.
1. She never does it doesn't matter.

2. It doesn't matter how she will do it, she still going to manipulate her soul, just like how UEG was gonna do to Touichiro and Mitsuki with Luu and UEG powers did it to Gods in his dream world.

3. It said Luu will ERASE Alexia and revive her back, this means she's gonna erase every existence of Alexia, revive her soul back and erase her again many times

The whole story isn't against me, it's just you're the one that's is stubborn and can't understand it
Let's point out the problem.

First, it wouldn't even be a regeneration, since it would be a resurrection.

Secondly, there is again no proof that her soul gets erased. EVEN if that was the case, since the world keeps the information of Divine Spirit within itself, it wouldn't even be enough for Mid-Godly.
If Mokomoko got erased, she will regen back to life in the Sea of Darkness, wait their for some time, then enter the physical world.
No proof of their soul getting erased. Send me a scan saying VERBATIM that their soul gets erased.
I already did. Mokomoko and other Gods in spiritual form (soul) get killed and erased, they will come back to eventually, but if they got killed by Yogiri, they will not come back to life.

Back