• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gar's surprise: The Beast vs Ainz

Does this black hole have any process to activate? If so, what would it be like? Because if it's slower than a time stop, it can complicate it. If it is something passive or as fast as, it already gives an equality. But Ainz can also kill with his Magic Aura, so I'm not so sure if get close is a good move.

Basically instant, the moment Cole Teleports to another direction, he's already a Black Hole, being near it breaks down the target to a Macro-Quantic level.

Also, the Aura might not kill Cole as well...He's a Black Hole.

Ainz FRA as Cole isn't going to get the first hit/deciding blow in due to Delay teleportation and time stop.

Well, considering the "moral", Ainz would not be containing his Aura - which he does - and it itself already carries instakill effects.

Being a black hole does not bring immunity to instakill, Ainz has already killed someone who did not have the concept of life.

Ainz delayed teleportation from Shalltear, which is instantaneous. I don't see how this should be any different for Cole. Plus, Ainz has killed lifeless entities before so... Ainz should win once he has TGoALID out or any of his other arsenals.

She doesn't instantly teleport at the start of the match because Ainz already casted it.

Then what's stopping Ainz from casting it in this match? Both of them are bloodlusted, so I don't see why even one of them shouldn't go all out from the start.

You answered your own question, he's going all out, so he'll attack using time stop like we all said before

If he does something to overwrite the teleport Cole can use RSB

Cole doesn't have time stop nor the resistance to one.

What's stopping Ainz from delaying a instant death spell directed at him during the time stop and have it hit Cole once the time stop is over? What does Cole have that can prevent Ainz from casting Delay Teleportation in time stop, delay it, then wait for it to take effect in tandem with the instant death spell once the time stop is over?

.....For the 7th time I've said it this thread, he immediately teleports with a thought and appears out of the teleport as a Black Hole

Time-Stop nulls that. He might even get stuck between his teleport's window of time, which would be a horrible death.

I love when my phone decides not to give scans.

Anyway, I believe it was around after the third RFI when Beast teleported into New Marais, might be wrong, tired AF

Xmark, I have an Archer match for you tomorrow

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Where are all these "surprise" threads coming from?
Medaka Box spamming and then desolving into a general meme like how I did way back with Reinhard vs The Emperor.

DMUA said:
MrKingOfNegativity said:
Where are all these "surprise" threads coming from?
Medaka Box spamming and then desolving into a general meme like how I did way back with Reinhard vs The Emperor.
>General meme.

>Im the only one who does that.

Sure.

Back