• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garry's Mod Matchups

I have a High 7-C character, but this would just stomp them XD. How about my Spagmatron limited at High 7-C (weaker laser bubbles) against the player? They both seem evenly haxed and his dura neg skills could deal with his enormous defense.

I have a High 7-C character, but this would just stomp them XD. How about my Spagmatron limited at High 7-C (weaker laser bubbles) against the player? They both seem evenly haxed and his dura neg skills could deal with his enormous defense.
I'm guessing it's for the Admin Key? It might be fair, though it's a bit hard for me to tell how haxxed Spagmatron really is. The Player also has enormous defense with multiple options (with one of them being way higher than the AP of both characters) so I don't think you need to limit him at High 7-C.

Admin key seems too much even for Spagmatron, the Reality Warping, Time Manipulation (Via Saves, Persistence Files and Cleanup), Invulnerability...

I might have evenly haxed character soon, but for now, Player (key1) is all Spagmatron can take on
Understood, but wouldn't the second key (Skybox) be better? It has the same powers and abilities as the first key, but has higher statistics that are closer to his opponent stats (8-B with 8-A weapons VS High 7-C)

Yeah, the 'High 7-C with creation' Skybox seems interesting. So you say Spagmatron doesn't have to be restricted in any way against this High 7-C Skybox mode?

Sorry to ask after a long time, but does Spagmatron have any ability to counter the Player's immortality? If not, then I don't think it'll be a good candidate.

You did mention earlier that you were working on an even more haxed character, have you finished it yet or is it still in progress or something?

Good point, Spagmatron would have a hard time...

Yeah, it's mostly finished, Laser Frogman stage 3 would be a great candidate. He's haxed as hell, High-mid regen, 40 clones, nerfed mind. manip. Stage 3 (ability key 4) is 7-A/High 7-A, but when equipped with Red Saber weapon, AP along with other stats grows to 6-C/6-B (exact AP varies since Laser Frogs are so versatile, growing in AP each day and unlocking ability keys at some points) Does it match with some form of Player?

I'm curious about this in the profile:
Mind Manipulation reduces up to 40% of opponent's brain-power by focusing on them, adding 20% with each minute passed
Does this mean that he...
  1. reduces the brain-power of the opponent by 20% every minute, maxing out at 40%?
  2. instantly reduces the brain-power by a chosen amount (maximum being 40%) and then it adds 20% every minute to the previous percentage?
If it's the second one, then he might have an actual win condition for the fight.

As for what form the Player will be? I'll still say the Skybox form might be the best one as the Admins Hax is still insane and unfair (AOE Mind Hax that works on anything, including robots and one-shotting the opponent with AOE Time Hax and Existance Erasure) and the Player would really need to have the AP to deal with Frogman's Mind Hax, even if it's a minor increase (in comparison to his opponent strength).

As for mind manipulation, it's the second one (nerfed from originally instant 99.9%)

Im planning to add 2x abilities to stage 3 soon (after the ongoing match with Stickman Hero is over), namely the ability to consume some of the clones (40x max) for a maximum 2.5x AP boost (which would speed up mind manip. progress) and Spagmatron summoning (which is possible even now by feeding the FU android's generated).

What is Player's Skybox form AP? It's listed as Multi-City Block level. Stage 3 Frogman could technically be Multi-City Block, yet they are built on 7-A at minimum...

Alright, Stage 3 L.Frogman profile is ready now (can summon up to 2x weaker Spagmatrons in 7-A and get 2.5 AP boost at maximum)

If High 7-C player with Skybox can counter having their mind stopped in a fragment of second by 7-A Frogman (over 200x AP difference), all left is to decide who is creating the threat. Frogman AP would be the 7-A baseline.

The Player is 41 Tons of TNT physically, 281.6 Tons of TNT with specific weapons (All explosives and the AR2) and with armor, and 381.6 Kilotons with creation (But this doesn't really mean much as it's just the energy to create things)

Though in this fight, AP wouldn't really mean much except for the Mind Manipulation thing, so I don't really mind the Frogman being 7-A
How about our stage3 Frogman vs. Player Skybox match? Also stage4 is up currently

How about our stage3 Frogman vs. Player Skybox match? Also stage4 is up currently
Sorry, but I was busy with other stuff. I don't know about Stage4, so I'll keep it Stage3 with what we agreed upon.

I was mostly confused with what you meant with "threat", do you mean something involving a story? I'm pretty sure it can go without that, so I'll try to make the matchup right now with just a brief introduction.

Edit: Here it is, I guess

Last edited:
Sorry, but I was busy with other stuff. I don't know about Stage4, so I'll keep it Stage3 with what we agreed upon.

Edit: Here it is, I guess
Very cool! I will start the fight in about 3 hours, as Im busy with homework today (+ sorry, threat = match from my view)

Also, if this shows as a clear stomp for stage3, maybe Frogman can equip Red Saber (boosting at 6-B and gaining 'Decay Burning' win coin upon hitting... but that would be a case if the "technical one-shot" will show to be true)

Back