• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tournament Hub / Tournament Bracket
A battle of potent FU warriors, Stage 3 Frogman and Gunnix, going up against an unlikely team of a powerful wizard and a heavy soldier!

The winner of this match will advance to face Naruto and Deku's team.

Important rules to mention:
  • The battle will take place in an 'endless, metal cube planet', in an FU's pocket dimension observing arena, having regular terrain on the surface (lakes/mountains/forests)
  • Win conditions: At least one party member of team A/B remains standing while both opposing team members are defeated. Otherwise, it's classified as Incon, to the next round will advance the team with more participants left standing in a reasonable time, or the team which did better (if both teams have 2 or 1 participant left, unable to be defeated in a reasonable time)
  • Other rules are stated in the tournament hub, so check those for better understanding, SBA for anything else, speed is equalized
  • The results (if non-stomp) will be written only on FC/OC profiles in this matchup!
Team A: 0 []
Laser Frogman (Stage 3, Red Saber)
Gunnix (3x Buddle of Red Laser Shards)
Team B: 0 []
The Player (Advanced Spells Key)
BLU Heavy (Pootis Engage // EXTREME)
Inconclusive: 0 []

Stage3 Frogman with the 'clone limit of 5 within 2 minutes knowledge' will start really similarly to stage4 here:
Sends 2 clones of himself running at both other team's opponents with red blood swords causing heavy Age Manipulation on hit, while both clones have damage transferal enabled, Inflicting exact effect-damage taken back at the attacker's body (viz 'Attack traps' notable technique). The clones will further equip themselves with holdable A.T. shields, dispersing half of the damage incoming to sides.

Frogman will also generate a precognition organ here (to save clones if necessary) by activating moving Red Laser portals levitating just behind the clones, so he can force the clones in the moment Frogman senses they die, despite their High-Mid Regen. As for Main Frogman himself, he will jump at Gunnix's shoulder (Gunnix is 20 meters tall at the moment), ready to prevent any damage coming at him with Red Saber, as he watches the clones.

Gunnix will use his monitoring skills to find BLU Heavy/The Player team a medium threat, The Player having a great AP advantage with storms. So Gunnix activates 3x Super Digi-shields around him (and stage3 Frogman on his shoulder), consumes 1x Red Laser Shard to boost his bullets at 6-B and doubles their speed for 6 seconds. Upon than, with each arm starts shooting at the opponent teammates waves of hundreds of bullets (2/3 transferring enormous heat and forcing the matter to break into atoms upon hits), along with green laser beams (1/3 firerate) causing high radiation damage. Both projectile types can navigate midair, flying beside the Frogman's clones to only hit opposite team members.

Last edited:
Despite speed being equalized, BLU Heavy still has a massive advantage due to his reactions. Even in first key, if we compare his combat speed with his reaction speed (by scaling to someone doing an extremely casual feat) we get a 25x reaction advantage. In the second key (the EXTREME one), if we compare the combat speed to highest value for reaction speed, we get a 33x advantage (though if we go with the mid end, we get a more reasonable 1.8x)

I would like to know how strong both of Team A members are exactly, because BLU Heavy can one-shot a soldier that can casually tank a 36.3 Teraton explosion and the Wizard Player scales to 86 Teratons with that cloud feat.

BLU Heavy will probably start by summoning RED Heavy, who has the same stats but different abilities (most notable for this matchup specifically being his teleportation, allowing him to go in-and-out with precise strikes pretty much instantly), and then engaging in Hand-to-Hand Combat with explosive attacks.
Stage3 Frogman with the 'clone limit of 5 within 2 minutes knowledge' will start really similarly to stage4 here:
Sends 2 clones of himself running at both other team's opponents with red blood swords causing heavy Age Manipulation on hit, while both clones have damage transferal enabled, Inflicting exact effect-damage taken back at the attacker's body (viz 'Attack traps' notable technique). The clones will further equip themselves with holdable A.T. shields, dispersing half of the damage incoming to sides.
BLU Heavy can basically dodge any attack with his reaction speed, so he wouldn't be effected by the swords for a long time. He shouldn't really be affected by the transferal either, given how casual most of his feats are, but if it somehow does he can use his Sound Manipulation to just incapacitate the clones (BLU Heavy shouldn't really be effected if it transfers to him given how the attack works) and deal with them later.
Frogman will also generate a precognition organ here (to save clones if necessary) by activating moving Red Laser portals levitating just behind the clones, so he can force the clones in the moment Frogman senses they die, despite their High-Mid Regen.
BLU Heavy should be capable of surpassing that Regen with his explosive attacks and his energy beam that he used to vaporize several guards in a row. I'm not sure what you mean by "force the clones" so I can't really say much about that.
Gunnix will use his monitoring skills to find BLU Heavy/The Player team a medium threat, The Player having a great AP advantage with storms. So Gunnix activates 3x Super Digi-shields around him (and stage3 Frogman on his shoulder), consumes 1x Red Laser Shard to boost his bullets at 6-B and doubles their speed for 6 seconds. Upon than, with each arm starts shooting at the opponent teammates waves of hundreds of bullets (2/3 transferring enormous heat and forcing the matter to break into atoms upon hits), along with green laser beams (1/3 firerate) causing high radiation damage. Both projectile types can navigate midair, flying beside the Frogman's clones to only hit opposite team members.
Isn't Gunnix a robot? Couldn't BLU Heavy just threaten the giant mecha to gain an advantage (assuming he doesn't try to take it out instantly)?

Anyways, BLU Heavy bypasses the shield with Intangibility (possibly including any attacks he feels threatened by, but given his personality probably not) and can casually dodge 2x bullets with his 25x-33x reaction advantage (though against the bullets it would be 12.5x-16.5x, still a massive enough advantage). RED Heavy should also be able to bypass the shield with his teleportation.

I would like to know how strong both of Team A members are exactly, because BLU Heavy can one-shot a soldier that can casually tank a 36.3 Teraton explosion and the Wizard Player scales to 86 Teratons with that cloud feat.
Gunnix (with no stat boosting active) is 12 Teratons by both miniguns activated with Country Level durability (about 60 Teratons, as Red Saber didn't manage to one-shot him upon having red laser energy in armor), Stage3 Frogman is at least 60 Teratons with Red Saber, a little higher with durability.
Anyways, BLU Heavy bypasses the shield with Intangibility (possibly including any attacks he feels threatened by, but given his personality probably not) and can casually dodge 2x bullets with his 25x-33x reaction advantage (though against the bullets it would be 12.5x-16.5x, still a massive enough advantage). RED Heavy should also be able to bypass the shield with his teleportation.
It certainly seems Gunnix alone wouldn't stand a chance against his both AP superior opponents (three if you count RED Heavy too), but you cannot forget the fact that a combat strategist cosmic supersoldier sits on his shoulder, which further developed him.

The very moment BLUE Heavy would jump through 1-2x Super Digi-shields, the last one would turn into 2x Ruby Field Hexagons:
  • Ruby Field Hexagons - Gunnix can swap a Super Digi-shield for 2x small 'Ruby Hexagons', which gain 6-B durability + 40% durability of attack power flying at them. Furthermore, Ruby hexagons possess resistance to most hax, making them hax impenetrable protection. Their downside is the small surface area, even with 6x Ruby hexagons, Gunnix's body is only 8% shielded from all sides. They regenerate 12 seconds if getting destroyed by raw AP.
The philosophy about Ruby Hexagons is that they cannot be bypassed by any other means than raw AP, so Intangibility BLU Heavy would still smash into them.
While he's in shock he can't get through, a Red Saber deadly charged strike of Frogman will arrive at him from the back (via stretching blade), which further will be untraceable as BLU Heavy is within 2 Super Digi-shields, which can hide outside things of choice. Frogman will also use his telekinesis to further hold BLU Heavy in place.

If BLU Heavy is still able to dodge this situation, there still is no room to dodge into, as Team A meanwhile creates this triple bullet hell around BLU filled with durability-bypassing projectiles:
  • All guns - Red parts (namely Gunnix's hands) transform into all FU Android previous stage main weapons (Laser bazooka causing Radiation Manipulation, R. L. homing Burst causing powerful Age Manipulation, Red Circles starting 2 tiers bellow / getting 2 tiers above in 20 seconds, Gunnix bullets transferring enormous heat and matter manipulation), can shoot all 4 types from one arm, all at Gunnix's AP level. (shooting at BLU Heavy from several meters distance, waves of thousands projectiles of all 4 types)
  • Laser storm - Frogman casts 'Red portal clouds' above the battlefield (scaling even at country radius), which will rain powerful red laser shots at surface beneath. Laser drops are twitching while falling down, making it difficult to dodge with their numbers. Frogman is able to control the laser rain (so droplets hit only targets) and can bend the raining angle. (covering from sky)
  • A.T. Battlefield Ground - Standing Gunnix can enchant the ground he is at, turning it into a giant A.T. shield. All allies (even standing on objects connected with the ground) will slowly get single stat raised, while enemies connected with the ground get gradually 1x stat reduced. In 9 minutes, all constantly standing allies would get their stat 10x boosted while standing enemies 10x stat reduced. (covering the ground)
I see BLU Heavy having a really hard time dodging through all of this out. As for RED Heavy, Stage3 Frogman's attention now goes to Gunnix. So upon RED Heavy teleporting inside the shields to deal a hit to Gunnix, Frogman would use own teleportation to TP him 120KM away the very time fraction RED Heavy enters there.

BLU Heavy should be capable of surpassing that Regen with his explosive attacks and his energy beam that he used to vaporize several guards in a row. I'm not sure what you mean by "force the clones" so I can't really say much about that.
Force the clones in the levitating portals behind them with the powerful telekinesis of the main Frogman or command the clones to use red laser trails to get into portals faster before imminent destruction from BLU's explosions. This way the clones survive, but by use of illusions, it may seem to BLU & RED Heavy, that they are KO'd. The 2x clones can then drop from the portals at 'The Player' to keep him busy, while BLU & RED are coming after Gunnix.

As for other arguments:
Isn't Gunnix a robot? Couldn't BLU Heavy just threaten the giant mecha to gain an advantage (assuming he doesn't try to take it out instantly)?
Gunnix, by description, is 'Half robot/half living being', keeping the benefits both of organic and Inorganic Physiology. So I don't think so.

Tell me if I forgot to answer something!

Alright, I think I'll go with the Gunnix team after reading through it all. It just seems so overwhelming to face.
I’m not sure it should be decided that fast, The Player hasn’t even acted at all yet. He has powerful abilities like Sealing, Blood Manip, Soul Manip, Death Manip with wither stuff and Damage Transferal (+ a lot more too) so he could find a way around Frogman and Gunnix current defense

Also I don't really know at all how The Player's abilities work, I just listed a couple hax they have on their profile. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can pick up the slack and make this interesting. Either way I don't think it's over yet

Gunnix (with no stat boosting active) is 12 Teratons by both miniguns activated with Country Level durability (about 60 Teratons, as Red Saber didn't manage to one-shot him upon having red laser energy in armor), Stage3 Frogman is at least 60 Teratons with Red Saber, a little higher with durability.
So if Gunnix is 12 Teratons prior to "consuming red laser crystal shard" , which triples his AP for only 6 seconds. Then he is 36 Teratons without any more boosts or preps, which makes them equal to the Soldier that Heavy one-shot so... I don't think they're going to contribute much in damage.

Heavy and Frogman have an AP difference of 2x in favor of Frogman, but given that the Heavies heavily upscale to the Soldier's feat it's probably way closer.
It certainly seems Gunnix alone wouldn't stand a chance against his both AP superior opponents (three if you count RED Heavy too), but you cannot forget the fact that a combat strategist cosmic supersoldier sits on his shoulder, which further developed him.

The very moment BLUE Heavy would jump through 1-2x Super Digi-shields, the last one would turn into 2x Ruby Field Hexagons:
  • Ruby Field Hexagons - Gunnix can swap a Super Digi-shield for 2x small 'Ruby Hexagons', which gain 6-B durability + 40% durability of attack power flying at them. Furthermore, Ruby hexagons possess resistance to most hax, making them hax impenetrable protection. Their downside is the small surface area, even with 6x Ruby hexagons, Gunnix's body is only 8% shielded from all sides. They regenerate 12 seconds if getting destroyed by raw AP.
The philosophy about Ruby Hexagons is that they cannot be bypassed by any other means than raw AP, so Intangibility BLU Heavy would still smash into them.
I've looked at the list of resistances that the shields have and I don't see Intangibility, unless it's meant to be part of the "any negative effects simply nullifying them / making them irrelevant" (seems fair) I still think it's going to bypass the shield.

So if only 8% of it's body is protected by all "6x hexegons" and it only activates 2x normally (some math suggests this would be 2.6%, but you might have a different answer), what exactly stops Heavy from destroying/bypassing them by rapidly throwing punches (yes this video is declared canon), rapidly firing his sniper rifles, with both types of attacks shown to cause explosions (without even mentioning the rocket launcher) to quickly crack it and destroy it, given a full rush from Frogman with only "several hits" managed to crack it?
While he's in shock he can't get through, a Red Saber deadly charged strike of Frogman will arrive at him from the back (via stretching blade), which further will be untraceable as BLU Heavy is within 2 Super Digi-shields, which can hide outside things of choice. Frogman will also use his telekinesis to further hold BLU Heavy in place.
Since when could it "hide outside things of choice"? I can't find anything in the profile related to it. As for the Telekinesis, G-Man could make BLU Heavy stop moving entirely and he just drove out of there so... no.
As for RED Heavy, Stage3 Frogman's attention now goes to Gunnix. So upon RED Heavy teleporting inside the shields to deal a hit to Gunnix, Frogman would use own teleportation to TP him 120KM away the very time fraction RED Heavy enters there.
How would they even notice a RED Heavy with 25x reaction advantage teleporting in-and-out to basically one-shot a giant mech? Also everyone is equalized to Massively Hypersonic+ (due to the Wizard being the slowest in terms of combat speed), which is 343000 m/s or 343 km/s at minimum. Teleporting the Heavy 120km is not going to do anything as it would take less than a second.
Force the clones in the levitating portals behind them with the powerful telekinesis of the main Frogman or command the clones to use red laser trails to get into portals faster before imminent destruction from BLU's explosions. This way the clones survive, but by use of illusions, it may seem to BLU & RED Heavy, that they are KO'd. The 2x clones can then drop from the portals at 'The Player' to keep him busy, while BLU & RED are coming after Gunnix.
This makes me believe that the Sound Manipulation move that I described is the best move against the clones, they wouldn't really be able to fight after that lands and it wouldn't really be considered "imminent destruction". Even then, he should be aware of the clones dissapearance and reappearance with his Enhanced Senses and Fourth Wall Awareness (His reason for threatening the animator was due to the camera angle, which he gave constant feedback upon when the animator changed it)
Gunnix, by description, is 'Half robot/half living being', keeping the benefits both of organic and Inorganic Physiology. So I don't think so.
Well it was worth a try. Still, BLU Heavy is so menacing that an entire military base of trained soldiers (that were also incapable of harming the Heavy due to being severely weaker) were instantly frightened upon sight of the man and any man that wasn't the Soldier from EXTREME that were "brave" enough to challenge him face-to-face were still very easily frightened or were just absent of fear (and "courage is not the absense of fear", or so I've heard). Frogman might be more comparable to the EXTREME Soldier, but I don't think Gunnix will do so well.

How I see it now is that BLU Heavy will summon RED Heavy as the frogmen are doing this, afterwhich the RED Heavy will teleport in to one-shot the Gunnix from the inside (bypassing any defense setup before the hexagons can be activated), regardless of whether he gets teleported or not, while the BLU Heavy deals and incapacitates the clones. BLU Heavy will also probably notice the portals and try to defeat the main frogman instead.

I'm still kinda waiting for the guy that put the Wizard into the tournament to reply here, cause I can't really argue for this side by myself.

So, due to not knowing what EXACTLY The Player would do, I'll list a few possibilities based on my reading of the profile.

So The Player has a lot of strong abilities and resistances that will be very useful to counter Frogman and Gunnix. First off, a resistance to Time Manipulation likely means that the 2 second rewind Frogman has isn't going to stop Player's moves, should they be fatal. In addition the resistance to transmutation will be effective vs both Frogman and Gunnix who have ways of wielding transmutation offensively. This also means he shouldn't be affected by damage transferal if he attempts transmutation of Frogman's clones. He can use 'The Reversal' spell as well to transfer negative effects back onto the one who cast them. Even higher than that, the Curse of Soulbinding 'binds the user’s and afflicted’s souls, those afflicted receive the same damage the user receives' and Shadow Ward which 'splits the damage the user receives with the thing that caused the damage, and finally, the Thorns enchantment which 'reflects all damage back onto the attacker'

The Player can cure whatever status effects Frogman and Gunnix attempt via drinking milk, and he can wield telekinesis to attempt and steal their weaponry (Likely creating a telekinetic battle between himself and Frogman if he tries to pull the Red Saber away, which is probably a bad idea regardless). Player can also avoid the Danmaku via Leap or Evade, which make him able to jump 'vastly higher' and makes him 'vastly faster' respectively (only for a short time though). In this key he also has access to Super Jump and Agility, which I assume are upgrades.

He's got various ice spells which he can use to slow the Frogs down, 'Twilight Orb' will instantly destroy the super digi-shields via durability negation, he can inflict eventual death corrosion by the Wither Spell, and in this key can induce it just by shooting Wither Skulls. He also resists the warp Gunnix attempted on BLU Heavy, and BFR in general, as well as being effected offensively by telekinesis from Frogman and has ways to resist the extreme heat of Gunnix's shots (potions and golden apples)

Totem of Undying will also be effective if Frogman or Gunnix land a fatal blow, and The Player can make a plan to try and avid the same move working again, if possible. And finally, he also has a series of summons he can do including Blaze, Ice Wraith, Lightning Wraith, a Twilight Wraith, Wither Skeletons, a Withering Totem, a Radiant Totem, a swarm of cave spiders, a cave troll, a swarm of Vex, slimes, a slime beetle, a fire beetle, an ice core, a spirit horse, and a Spectral Pathway

The Player can use these (and more, such as the fire spells and what those entail) to assist BLU Heavy in a direct confrontation with Gunnix and his resistance to time manip could make reviving Gunnix via 2 second rewind complicated

Woah this fight certainly got highly interesting, thanks to Diamond_Drone for the reply and VeneficaAuthor for covering The Player's useful moves clearly. I will hopefully have more time to reply tomorrow.

Alright, so first about the player:
So The Player has a lot of strong abilities and resistances that will be very useful to counter Frogman and Gunnix.
The Player is pretty much resistant to most of Frogman's/Gunnix's haxs and possesses 'triple damage transferal'. His moves cannot be time-rewinded in any way, Frogman can't directly teleport him (I wonder if it applies to short-range portals as well), Gunnix's gravity multiplier won't work on him, he can't be Mind stopped, Transmutated or scared off by Frogman, and all explosive/fire/electricity/magma and magic damage thrown at him will cause him less harm. Further, he can cure himself from Decay Burning by drinking milk.
Totem of Undying will also be effective if Frogman or Gunnix land a fatal blow. And finally, he also has a series of summons he can do including Blaze, Ice Wraith, Lightning Wraith, a Twilight Wraith, Wither Skeletons, a Withering Totem, a Radiant Totem, a swarm of cave spiders, a cave troll, a swarm of Vex, slimes, a slime beetle, a fire beetle, an ice core, a spirit horse, and a Spectral Pathway. The Player can use these (and more, such as the fire spells and what those entail) to assist BLU Heavy in a direct confrontation with Gunnix and his resistance to time manip could make reviving Gunnix via 2 second rewind complicated
He can also avoid death at least once and summon many mobs, which still seems to be way behind 6-B, as Blaze for example is 8-C.

My conclusion: While being supreme on the defensive side here, his attacks seem to mainly consist of sending elemental attacks causing various effects (fire/energy balls/ice/etc) or summoning decently weaker monsters and thunderstorms/acid rain/blizzards/tornados on the battlefield. So rather than the main attack unit, he seems to have a support role helping BLU/RED Heavy with these ranged attacks.

I've looked at the list of resistances that the shields have and I don't see Intangibility, unless it's meant to be part of the "any negative effects simply nullifying them / making them irrelevant" (seems fair) I still think it's going to bypass the shield.

So if only 8% of it's body is protected by all "6x hexegons" and it only activates 2x normally (some math suggests this would be 2.6%, but you might have a different answer), what exactly stops Heavy from destroying/bypassing them by rapidly throwing punches (yes this video is declared canon), rapidly firing his sniper rifles, with both types of attacks shown to cause explosions (without even mentioning the rocket launcher) to quickly crack it and destroy it, given a full rush from Frogman with only "several hits" managed to crack it?
These are fair points, combined with RED Heavy teleporting at Gunnix as well.

What saves Gunnix here is his ability 'to divide at 5x individual Gunnixes' (with 1/5 stats), thanks to the 5 cores spread in his body. The massive force from the fist dealt at his body will be used to smash Gunnix into 5x pieces flying to the air, with a massive speed boost. The 5x small Gunnixes will then keep the momentum and will continue to orbit around the battlefield with this boosted speed (thanks to jets in boots), sniping durability negation projectiles at the Team B members.

As for why Gunnix divides only into 5 pieces and isn't 100% annihilated by the fist, his damage reduction and smart armor explains:
-(any attack of any kind used against Gunnix with range of hundreds-of-kilometers or lower is 40% dmg reduced)
-immerse damage reduction of the armor Gunnix is created from, its layer structure can deal with incoming damage well
Heavy and Frogman have an AP difference of 2x in favor of Frogman, but given that the Heavies heavily upscale to the Soldier's feat it's probably way closer.
Gunnix's "orbiting" will however leave Stage3 Frogman with both Heavies and The Player's shots coming at him. I still think Frogman can manage to combat all 3x double AP opponents with his Extraordinary Genius combat experience and abilities, at least for a while. It's unfortunate I have no comics created yet, but the Frogman's reaction advantage also should be high enough to match Heavies. Frogman is supposed to stomp a whole enemy army, and just by moving left and right (by red laser trails), dodging every last bullet so casually, that the enemies think the Frogman is standing and bullets go through him.

As for his AP disadvantage, Frogman has the means. Creating the AT shields (radiating half of the damage to sides), clever use of portals (launching fist of Heavies back at them from the portal's second side), cutting all ranged projectiles of The Player with Red Saber (making them burning into nothingness before they can reach), and triple damage reduction with almost instant regeneration to repair damage dealt.

So if Gunnix is 12 Teratons prior to "consuming red laser crystal shard" , which triples his AP for only 6 seconds. Then he is 36 Teratons without any more boosts or preps, which makes them equal to the Soldier that Heavy one-shot so... I don't think they're going to contribute much in damage.
Even if 1/5 Gunnixes hits deal just 2.4 Terraton AP, a single shot landed to head could KO BLU or RED Heavy. Gunnix's bullets attack connections between atoms, only high-density materials can hold on for a while. The density of flesh is not high, BLU's or RED's brain falling into connection-less atoms could KO them.
Since when could it "hide outside things of choice"? I can't find anything in the profile related to it. As for the Telekinesis, G-Man could make BLU Heavy stop moving entirely and he just drove out of there so... no.
It's an ability of Spagmatron's shields, a prior evolution to Gunnix.
How would they even notice a RED Heavy with 25x reaction advantage teleporting in-and-out to basically one-shot a giant mech? Also everyone is equalized to Massively Hypersonic+ (due to the Wizard being the slowest in terms of combat speed), which is 343000 m/s or 343 km/s at minimum. Teleporting the Heavy 120km is not going to do anything as it would take less than a second.
Most of Gunnix and Frogman's speeds were meant to be reaction speeds, such as Frogman dodging bullets mentioned before by up to Sub-Relativistic+ speed. Not sure if the equalized speed should be so high then.
This makes me believe that the Sound Manipulation move that I described is the best move against the clones, they wouldn't really be able to fight after that lands and it wouldn't really be considered "imminent destruction". Even then, he should be aware of the clones dissapearance and reappearance with his Enhanced Senses and Fourth Wall Awareness (His reason for threatening the animator was due to the camera angle, which he gave constant feedback upon when the animator changed it)
Fair point, the clones still could recover quickly by regen and generating stamina.
How I see it now is that BLU Heavy will summon RED Heavy as the frogmen are doing this, afterwhich the RED Heavy will teleport in to one-shot the Gunnix from the inside (bypassing any defense setup before the hexagons can be activated), regardless of whether he gets teleported or not, while the BLU Heavy deals and incapacitates the clones. BLU Heavy will also probably notice the portals and try to defeat the main frogman instead.
How I see the fight continuing: Gunnix gets smashed into 5 pieces now orbiting around the battlefield, while Frogman combats all Team B members, having the means to survive and last a decent amount of time even under such pressure. While a good combination of Team B attacks could overwhelm Frogman eventually (even with his 3 clones remaining), Frogman launching Red Saber strike or Gunnix's hit landing will be similarly deadly to Team B fighters.

I see a possible Team A win coin by 5x Gunnixes slowly developing numerous 'Bullet tornados' on the battlefield, which will accelerate by collecting more bullets and will develop thin death manip bolts inside of them. Frogman then teleporting Team B members directly into their center would be fatal (as the Bullet Tornados are mostly empty inside, the TP will be instant). Only The Player won't be able able of teleporting directly, and would have to get completely overwhelmed by the Bullet tornados's numbers and their constant speeding up.

I think The Player has ways to counter the continuation. He could try Curse of Soulbinding, which would transfer the damages Gunnix's tornadoes and laser shots would do + whatever Frogman does in the 3v1, or Shadow Ward to split the damage between them instead. In addition, his ability to make a Magic Shield should be useful against Red Saber strikes.

If he doesn't make a shield, the Amulet of Cloaking Flame could be used to make their rings of fire reduce damage by 75% (should he use fire magic and create the rings in the first place, which he very well may do when under attack from the deadly Red Saber moves), and up close with Frogman Disintegration could be used to deconstruct him, given that he isn't that tall or large, but I imagine that Gunnix would be much harder just due to size (since I don't think he would ever have to sue that spell on an enemy so big in minecraft). He could also inflict Frogman with Weakness and Slowness with splash potions during this, and it may not be difficult to hit giant Gunnix with a splash potion

The Player also has spells to heal both Heavies if they are damaged. He may be able to restore them if they are hit with a Gunnix laser shot, but he'd most likely have to act nearly instantly due to the way that Gunnix's shots do damage (the atoms). But I do believe that the Player can protect both of them very well from the Gunnix moves and from Frogman if they all stay close. Even at the bare mimimum I think they take out the clones, and the BLU Moves plus the Player protecting them all can turn the tables of the battle quickly

Btw, does Refreshal not reset Gunnix back to a single being in this case? Due to splitting as a result of he BLU Heavy strike, the orbit attack may not work if he just resets himself after 6 seconds, unless I'm wrong about how that power works (Also do to the cores being split up, does that force the time it takes to activate up? The ability says that with each core demolished it adds a second, but with the cores split up it's kind of similar, no?)

In 3v1, Frogman wouldn't throw attacks at The Player, but rather nullify his, also hitting readable splash potions thrown midair and burning them to nothingness before they hit the ground => are able to affect Frogman. If The Player gets close to use Disintegration, the Frogman can escape by making the body parts affected explode (exploding blood), the explosion will also propel the Frogman away. Frogman can then regen and don't come close to The Player again.

By teleporting Heavies into Bullet Tornado centers, Heavies should instantly die due to death manip bolts imminent contact. Can The Player make their corpses come back to life, before thousands of bullets (at least) spinning around vaporize them?

Refreshal (as written on the page in notable techniques) refreshes unconditionally only Gunnix's damages and stamina. This means his XYZ position, speed, connected/in 5 parts factor can remain the same. Also, due to The Player's defensiveness (which they would soon find out), Frogman/Gunnix would certainly try to deal with Heavies first, keeping The Player to remain the last survivor if possible. So Im currently waiting for @Diamond_Drone to argue if Heavies have ways to counter the possible Team A Bullet Tornado TP wincon Im mentioning.

In 3v1, Frogman wouldn't throw attacks at The Player, but rather nullify his, also hitting readable splash potions thrown midair and burning them to nothingness before they hit the ground => are able to affect Frogman. If The Player gets close to use Disintegration, the Frogman can escape by making the body parts affected explode (exploding blood), the explosion will also propel the Frogman away. Frogman can then regen and don't come close to The Player again.
The only problem I see with this is that The Player’s disintegration seems closer to being a full-body effect, which would make exploding deconstructed parts useless, due to all of Frogman being disappeared and High-Mid regen mostly likely wouldn’t work at all under that circumstance

But even if that is not the case, The Player can fully transmute him with his Metamorphosis spell, Transformation spell, or Transformation Powder which transmutes those hit by it, and the Druid’s Hex turns objects into leafs (this could even be used to potentially transmute the Red Saber completely and get it out of the fight). Combined with disintegration spells and time resistance negating 2 second rewind, that could be the end of frogman, and unless BLU can do something about the TP plan it would become a 1v1 with Player and Gunnix which tbh I kinda don’t see The Player losing

Player could also try and just stand in front of all the moves and use the previously mentioned damage transfer methods and protect the heavies, using telekinesis to try and prevent the bullets from curving around him or keeping the heavies right next to him inside his magic shield, or his healing aura or maybe even both at once, and further using magic illusions + teleporting his whole team around the battlefield before frogman could, which would delay the tornado idea and allow Player and Heavies an opening to get rid of Frogman, with Player going for the transmutation idea and getting rid of the red saber which would create a huge chance for Team B since frogman could no longer burn splash potions and other moves

Alright so I took a look at what all spells actually look like in the game, these are the ones affecting Frogman/Gunnix the most:

Disintegration - disintegration spell is a single beam shot, making targets hit disintegrate
As long Frogman keeps his precognition on, he can dodge the beam easily, in worst case use body manip to create hole in himself so the beam passes through him

As for the transmutation spell, Frogman resists all biological transmutations. While being transmutated to leafs, Frogman could transmutate back with his red laser crystals, to be precise create a leaf stage Frogman out of himself, further gaining power of leafs. As for Red Saber getting transmutated, it could be easily gotten back by 2-sec-rewind. This could help Frogman getting turned into leafs as well.

What really could complicate Frogman's 3v1 fighting:
Mine spells - numerous spells making a circle on ground, exploding/freezing/setting afire Frogman stepping on them
Cobwebs can appear to slow Frogman
Ice charge will be pain for Frogman to dodge, ice spikes as well
Homing spell wave
Ally Regen - The Player could heal Heavies around
entrapment spell would cause Frogman to float up locked in a dark bubble, getting hit easier, also taking away his life
Petrify (needs to charge tho and aim some time also, where Frogman wont remain in one place)

As for The Player's defensive spells, I hardly see any way for Frogman/Gunnix to get through that:
Can steal Frogman's regenerating HP to regen as well
dome which enemies cannot pass
Remove Curse further can remove 'Decay Burning', in addition to milk
Transience: state in which The Player is immune to all dmg but cannot dmg others
(^this the Transience spell seems to activate automatically upon the wearer getting critically injured, with Amulet of Transience)
Shield seeming undestroyable by anything beside Red Saber

Even if Frogman survives this insane 3v1 long enough, I still hardly see The Player getting defeated by both of them after seeing these defensive spells, furthermore, he has the totem of undying and triple thorns effect. So this really seems to be Incon after all, wonder for which side

Last edited:
These are fair points, combined with RED Heavy teleporting at Gunnix as well.

What saves Gunnix here is his ability 'to divide at 5x individual Gunnixes' (with 1/5 stats), thanks to the 5 cores spread in his body. The massive force from the fist dealt at his body will be used to smash Gunnix into 5x pieces flying to the air, with a massive speed boost. The 5x small Gunnixes will then keep the momentum and will continue to orbit around the battlefield with this boosted speed (thanks to jets in boots), sniping durability negation projectiles at the Team B members.

As for why Gunnix divides only into 5 pieces and isn't 100% annihilated by the fist, his damage reduction and smart armor explains:
-(any attack of any kind used against Gunnix with range of hundreds-of-kilometers or lower is 40% dmg reduced)
-immerse damage reduction of the armor Gunnix is created from, its layer structure can deal with incoming damage well
Considering RED Heavy is practically ignoring all of the Country level durability the Gunnix has set up to target the Small Country insides (which are maybe protected by "passive red laser aura"?), this creates a gap of roughly 5.18x at minimum in favor of the Heavies (1 to 7 Teratons vs 36.3 Teratons) with such massive upscaling that allows them to liquefy the targets face with a punch. That would require Low-High Regen to recover from, though considering the Gunnix size, it will probably be fine?
  • 40% reduction is not enough to put the Heavies attacks into survivable ranges. It would only reduce the attack to 21.78 Teratons (still retaining the upscaling), which is still at minimum 3.1x above the Gunnix's regular durability.
  • I don't really get the image or how effective the damage reduction of this armor is, but considering that the RED Heavy is teleporting inside the Gunnix to one-shot it from the inside, I don't really get how this is going to help. Sorry
Gunnix's "orbiting" will however leave Stage3 Frogman with both Heavies and The Player's shots coming at him. I still think Frogman can manage to combat all 3x double AP opponents with his Extraordinary Genius combat experience and abilities, at least for a while. It's unfortunate I have no comics created yet, but the Frogman's reaction advantage also should be high enough to match Heavies. Frogman is supposed to stomp a whole enemy army, and just by moving left and right (by red laser trails), dodging every last bullet so casually, that the enemies think the Frogman is standing and bullets go through him.
If the comic is not created yet, I don't think it can really be used. Because how are we supposed to argue against something that doesn't exist yet?

Even then, the feat seems to be similar to these two feats, which aren't just used for reaction speed but also combat speed so that would still be equalized.
As for his AP disadvantage, Frogman has the means.
I said Frogman has the advantage, it's just BLU and RED Heavy upscale from their value so much that they are more than likely on equal grounds.
Even if 1/5 Gunnixes hits deal just 2.4 Terraton AP, a single shot landed to head could KO BLU or RED Heavy. Gunnix's bullets attack connections between atoms, only high-density materials can hold on for a while. The density of flesh is not high, BLU's or RED's brain falling into connection-less atoms could KO them.
BLU Heavy has Mid Regeneration (though his justification is closer to High-Mid, which is a higher level of Regen) so he should recover just fine from such a single shot.
Most of Gunnix and Frogman's speeds were meant to be reaction speeds, such as Frogman dodging bullets mentioned before by up to Sub-Relativistic+ speed. Not sure if the equalized speed should be so high then.
I can see that for Gunnix (Sub-Rela with Rela reactions), that would give them reactions comparable to the Heavies. But for Frogman... each Speed is seperated by keys and no higher reaction speed is actually specified for Stage 3, which I'm pretty sure is being used right now, so sadly no.

Speed equalization rules say that the speed is equalized to slowest combatant, who happens to be the Lightning-fast Wizard. So yes, they do get equalized to Massively Hypersonic+ where 120km doesn't really mean much.
Fair point, the clones still could recover quickly by regen and generating stamina.
Don't really know if this would work given that loud sounds are more of a attack on the senses that anything physical, which is what Regen is intended for.

Also I'm not really sure how they "generate stamina", but from the stamina description this seems to be something that has to be actively used than something that is passive so... I don't really know if it will help.
I see a possible Team A win coin by 5x Gunnixes slowly developing numerous 'Bullet tornados' on the battlefield, which will accelerate by collecting more bullets and will develop thin death manip bolts inside of them. Frogman then teleporting Team B members directly into their center would be fatal (as the Bullet Tornados are mostly empty inside, the TP will be instant). Only The Player won't be able able of teleporting directly, and would have to get completely overwhelmed by the Bullet tornados's numbers and their constant speeding up.
If the RED Heavy is still alive by then (which he should be given his comparable skill to BLU Heavy), I don't see why he couldn't just teleport the Wizard and BLU Heavy out of it if they get caught. Though that's assuming that the 5x Gunnix's aren't taken out instantly or that Frogman isn't overwhelmed

If the comic is not created yet, I don't think it can really be used. Because how are we supposed to argue against something that doesn't exist yet?
Most likely an outline of the story, which is something I do tons of, since a lot of us are too busy to put the story on paper, where an ‘outline’ would take lots of the work off. This way, he already has all of the powers down, he just needs to put it to paper when he gets time + most fcoc pages don't have a single reference anyway and they are still used

Last edited:
Considering RED Heavy is practically ignoring all of the Country level durability the Gunnix has set up to target the Small Country insides (which are maybe protected by "passive red laser aura"?), this creates a gap of roughly 5.18x at minimum in favor of the Heavies (1 to 7 Teratons vs 36.3 Teratons) with such massive upscaling that allows them to liquefy the targets face with a punch. That would require Low-High Regen to recover from, though considering the Gunnix size, it will probably be fine?
  • 40% reduction is not enough to put the Heavies attacks into survivable ranges. It would only reduce the attack to 21.78 Teratons (still retaining the upscaling), which is still at minimum 3.1x above the Gunnix's regular durability.
  • I don't really get the image or how effective the damage reduction of this armor is, but considering that the RED Heavy is teleporting inside the Gunnix to one-shot it from the inside, I don't really get how this is going to help. Sorry
RED teleporting inside of Gunnix is even better for him at splitting up. Im just saying that the 2x damage reductions will prevent Gunnix from shattering at 100x pieces or more. Gunnix can survive as long as at least 1x of his five cores remain, the cores possess even greater defense than the outside armor, as they are a direct form of red laser giving him "passive red laser aura" mentioned.
By concentrating the dmg taken into 4 cracks missing the cores, Gunnix can be successfully divided into 5 pieces, with a massive speed amp to not be caught again. + also his size helps him there
I can see that for Gunnix (Sub-Rela with Rela reactions), that would give them reactions comparable to the Heavies. But for Frogman... each Speed is seperated by keys and no higher reaction speed is actually specified for Stage 3, which I'm pretty sure is being used right now, so sadly no.
In the profile, the stage3 Frogman speed section tells:
"Up to Sub-Relativistic+ (Stage3 is said to be "almost moving with light" with his dodging reactions, into any direction with red laser trails" - Stage3 normally uses way less speed, but his dodging reactions peak at Sub-Relativistic+ speed, while his combat and traveling speeds won't catch up there. It's like bursts of energy explosions from his body rather than a stable propelling force, being best at short reaction movements.

Also if Gunnix's reactions are comparable to the Heavies, stage3 Frogman's should then be even slightly higher, as his moves are faster in 1:1 against Gunnix.
Don't really know if this would work given that loud sounds are more of a attack on the senses that anything physical, which is what Regen is intended for.
Regen of senses, Frogman clones also possess Extraordinary Genius mental capacity.

Also about Fear Manip of Heavies (which I forgot to cover before), the FU unit's destiny is to face foes millions and millions of times stronger in AP. That's why they are evolving and developing such hard haxes so early on. So this should scare them.
Also I'm not really sure how they "generate stamina", but from the stamina description this seems to be something that has to be actively used than something that is passive so... I don't really know if it will help.
"Laser Frogs also have a high stamina refresh rate, furthermore they can refresh stamina by eating things for EXP." - It's passive, but can be sped up by consuming things for EXP
If the RED Heavy is still alive by then (which he should be given his comparable skill to BLU Heavy), I don't see why he couldn't just teleport the Wizard and BLU Heavy out
The plan is to teleport Heavies one by one into the Tornado Center causing imminent death manipulation to them. There is not even a fraction of time to teleport back before dying. Only The Player resists this by being unable to be TP'd by any influence in the first place.

I just checked (very in-depth) through the profiles for FU andorid, plus-droid, spagmatron, and gunnix and I realize now that they don’t posses the same resistance to mind manipulation that Frogman has, which makes Gunnix susceptible to The Player’s ability to ‘control opponents’ minds for 30 seconds’

By doing this to gunnix he can force all of the tornados to end, saving the heavies. And with plenty of time leftover, both heavies can destroy the 5 times Gunnix while The Player continues to defend against most of Frogman’s arsenal and blocks him from defending, and with no ability to stop it via 2 second rewind, it becomes a 3v1 with BLU Heavy, Red Heavy, and himself against frogman, and I already discussed how the player can protect the team with his moves. Can frogman save the match without gunnix?

I just checked (very in-depth) through the profiles for FU andorid, plus-droid, spagmatron, and gunnix and I realize now that they don’t posses the same resistance to mind manipulation that Frogman has, which makes Gunnix susceptible to The Player’s ability to ‘control opponents’ minds for 30 seconds’
Not really though. FU Android has Inorganic Physiology (they have both benefits of organic and inorganic physiologies due to the half-soul system, where soul manip could 50% wreck them). Rather than mind manipulation, hacking would be more usable here, which The Player doesn't possess.

Even if it could be bypassed anyhow, there still are 'Misusage prevention protocols' FU Android and higher evolution possess, making it impossible for them to be exploited, in the worst case stopping their actions against "their" controlled will. So the tornados already made couldn't be ordered to stop.
By doing this to gunnix he can force all of the tornados to end, saving the heavies. And with plenty of time leftover, both heavies can destroy the 5 times Gunnix while The Player continues to defend against most of Frogman’s arsenal and blocks him from defending
There still is a high probability The Player would use it late, as he has dozens/hundreds of spells to test on Frogman/Gunnix and find out which don't do anything. If at this point Heavies could be dead, Frogman would attack him while he aims at Gunnix (you can do only 1x action in Minecraft at a time, on 90% Im sure the mode doesn't change it), and The Player would only have the automatic activating Transience mode saving him.

On the profile it's listed as with "limited time", maybe Frogman with 2x damage transferal clones could wait until it expires (he can see The Player with Sin Vision even if his body doesn't physically exist) and then deal giant blows imminiently, where the damage would go back and forward repeatedly between The Player's triple thorns effect and damage transferal clones until he or 2x clones perish, or both. The clones are two and can withstand lots with triple damage reduction and mid-regen, maybe that could bring The Player down.

The clones are two and can withstand lots with triple damage reduction and mid-regen, maybe that could bring The Player down.
The Player still has a myraid of spells that can get rid of them regardless, and he still has Totem of Undying too so if they brought him down he'd come right back. The Player also has type 9 immortality, but unsure how much that applies to combat.

I also think The Player could change the dynamic of this entire fight just by using spells in a different order, and the whole thing could be made completely different, especially early on well before Gunnix is even split into 5. I think I'm going to place a vote for inconclusive in this battle since there doesn't seem to be an actual way for each time to eliminate all combatants on the other end and just by The Player's sheer versatility overall.

Then the question becomes who deserves to advance, which by the rule-set, is determined by which team 'generally does better'. This thread and the other match thread have gone on too long, so let's work together and reach a conclusion! Once we do so, we can start round 2.

The Player still has a myraid of spells that can get rid of them regardless, and he still has Totem of Undying too so if they brought him down he'd come right back. The Player also has type 9 immortality, but unsure how much that applies to combat.

I also think The Player could change the dynamic of this entire fight just by using spells in a different order, and the whole thing could be made completely different, especially early on well before Gunnix is even split into 5. I think I'm going to place a vote for inconclusive in this battle since there doesn't seem to be an actual way for each time to eliminate all combatants on the other end and just by The Player's sheer versatility overall.

Then the question becomes who deserves to advance, which by the rule-set, is determined by which team 'generally does better'. This thread and the other match thread have gone on too long, so let's work together and reach a conclusion! Once we do so, we can start round 2.
There hasn't been a Domina/Wahlberg vs Escanor/thatguy thread though....

Also I vote incon as well

Well, the strategy included a totem of undying as well. In Minecraft, the totem breaks upon "supposed death", adds 4 hearts (40% of life) to your health bar for a few seconds, and activates Regeneration II, 40 seconds of Fire Resistance I, and 5 seconds of Absorption II.

This means the immerse back-and-forth of damage transferals could potentially beat through this, as it circumvents most of the magical etc reductions The Players have.
Then the question becomes who deserves to advance, which by the rule-set, is determined by which team 'generally does better'.
Both sides have wincoins. While Frogman could be screwed by a good combination in 3v1 (with the usable spells I mentioned), Heavies can be teleported into the tornados for instant death, which seems to be more "stable".

While Heavies would die permanently, Frogman can keep coming back with the original 97% stats body within an hour.

Defeating The Player by brute force of damage transferals seems to have very small odds, while Team B defeating Frogman/Gunnix at the start with a different strategy also seems highly unlikely. The most likely scenario is of a Stage3 Frogman and Gunnix being 99% unable to finish The Player off after Heavies being KO'd, due to Player's mostly hack-proof defensive arsenal.

Back