• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Natsu Dragneel (Finish this for god sakes)

After thinking about this for a while

Natsu has a near 6x AP advantage, and while I know Garou has Accelerated Developement, and Reactive Power level, I feel like Natsu would beat Garou before he had the chance to completely catch up, for one, Natsu's Range and AOE are far better and Natsu's gonna be hitting Garou consistently with that 6x Advantage and I believe he'll beat Garou and Burn him to a crisp far before Garou can match that power and his martial arts won't be able to counter or handle Natsu's Firepower

So I vote Natsu

Natsu's 33 Kilotons, while Garou is above 5.8 Kilotons, even if Garou is above that, Natsu still has a near 6x advantage

I agree with Mitch. I know Garou is very skilled, but skill can only get you so far. If Natsu was just a hand to hand brawler, I could give this to Garou for superior skill.

But Natsu fights with flames and big AOE attacks that will be hard to dodge up close. While he isn't a range spammer, his higher range would help with his Fire Dragon Roar and other attacks.

I believe Natsu wins via, over 5X AP/Dura, Flames, and better Range/AOE

Natsu nukes the area Garou is in. Even with speed equal, Garou is gonna have problems dodging huge AOE. Even if he gets into cqc where he holds the advantage, Natsu adapts to his opponents fighting style within half a minute and just needs to land a hit or two to end the fight.

Voting Natsu.

How likely is Natsu to open up with spamming the area with fire-blasts?

> Even if he gets into cqc where he holds the advantage, Natsu adapts to his opponents fighting style within half a minute and just needs to land a hit or two to end the fight.

Do you have scans for this? Garou is extremely adaptable too, and I feel he would overcome Natsu's fighting style faster than Natsu could adapt to his.

Garou also develops quite a bit of heat / fire resistance later in the series. Granted, that isn't the version of Garou being used but it shows that Garou could adapt to Natsu's fire-based fighting style as well - assuming he survives long enough.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Oh. then I'll remove the matches
Could you remove Dante vs Garou in the process?

Me and a bunch of other DMC guys including the OP Agree it's a Hax/AP stomp

That's the thing tho Damage, we believe Natsu will beat Garou before he can catch up with that adaptation, also Natsu when far away or close up, always spams huge explosions and fire blasts, so yeah, that's why we give him the win

If the guy isn't near Natsu then he just roars. He does this against Zancrow, Bluenote, Gajeel, Bora etc.

On the phone rn so scans are a no go but it takes place during the Grand Magic Games, 4th day, Natsu and Gajeel vs Sting and Rogue tag team battle, Natsu and Gajeel start listing off how Sting and Rogue fight.

This is there 7C versions

So yes he is 7C based on a Low 7C feat He's massively superior too

Back