• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy ******* skill stomps Garou GG
wvrghj258t551.jpg
Big brain moment.

Alright this doesn't seem fair at all. Isn't this basically a stomp? Just change this to cosmic Fear garou so he passively rapes OP verse or bring saitama.

Also just wanna say this. Garou's insides should scale to his outside. The shockwaves he uses for his dura negg are first propagated in his own body.

Alright this doesn't seem fair at all. Isn't this basically a stomp? Just change this to cosmic Fear garou so he passively rapes OP verse or bring saitama.

Also just wanna say this. Garou's insides should scale to his outside. The shockwaves he uses for his dura negg are first propagated in his own body.
Cosmic fear form is roflstomped by luffy, buggy, gaimon, gangster gastino, pwngoat, Go D. Usopp, Sogeking, need I go on? Pandaman too.

Garou still has whirlwind iron cutting fist, and outskills Luffy (and I think LS too? Luffy should be class P because of the bajrang feat). It ain't one-sided, it's just the same as Kaido vs Garou but reversed.
Garou comes short in a lot off other things. Can't hurt Luffy with blunt force, can't overstretch Luffy. Luffy just molds to fit the attacks, awakens the environment and toys with Garou- also stamina restoration via drums of liberation force it back to square one whenever Garou's about close to win.

Garou starts losing for once
instantly complains about the one-sidedness
"I hate it here let's do 5B Garou vs Luffy instead"

EC6-0fqXYAIjodS.png

Anyways, I vote for G5 Luffy. Garou doesn't have too much ways to bypass his blunt resistance and if he uses haki it gets even harder for Garou. Also Garou would have a hard time dealing with G5 hax and resistance.

Okay, I'm going to just ask a single question, because somehow I don't see a proper counter in this thread.

What stops Garou from blitzing him after milliseconds of fighting?

Okay, I'm going to just ask a single question, because somehow I don't see a proper counter in this thread.

What stops Garou from blitzing him after milliseconds of fighting?
Something something instant dura neg to the head something something can't damage Luffy cause rubber something something.

Something something instant dura neg to the head something something can't damage Luffy cause rubber something something.
Stop bringing this up a wincon.

Firstly Garou propagates the vibrations and shockwaves he uses for his dura neg in his body first so his organs are actually quite durable

Secondly garou simply dodges that blow aimed to his head.

Thirdly he still has whirlwind iron cutting fist to use against rubber physiology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back