• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Monkey vs King Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
But uh, in all seriousness I can argue for Mori but I'll wait for somebody knowledgeable to give the rundown of Luffy and his shit before I say anything. His transmutation seems kinda busted.

Is still would be 1000 Times heavier than the entire OP verse lifthing stregth combined
I mean I guess lol. I'm assuming the transmutation goes beyond just turning shit into rubber but if it doesn't then making the staff bendy isn't going to really do jack shit since Mori makes the staff bend with some of his techniques already, and it can already stretch lmao.

You guys really need to look at the values characters scale to. Mori scales to 3.3 Peratons, Luffys High 6-A attack is only 4.49 Petatons.
Cool bro. I didn't know how far into High 6-A the attack was, which is why I was skeptical as to whether or not it should be restricted.

Last edited:
And? He wouldn't be crushed by it, and the thing would bounce back, why are you acting like Luffy, MONKEY D LUFFY, would be crushed by blunt force?
He'd be crushed when said blunt force is many orders of magnitudes above his LS paygrade, quit the wank. Turning Yeoui into rubber isn't going to do much when Mori can make it bend and shit like that on his own.

Is still would be 1000 Times heavier than the entire OP verse lifthing stregth combined
I'm like 90% sure you pulled that number out of nowhere.

Him turning it into rubber would greatly reduce the mass, most likely to where he could lift it. But that's better left off to a competent calc member, although Mori could summon another one.

And mori has a way to instantly win via trowing something literally billons of time heavier than the entire OP LS combined, so what is your point? (also if the atack fails that leaves luffy tired)
And how does that hurt Luffy? The best it would do is make him stay in place, attacking him with it wouldn't hurt Luffy at all.

I'm like 90% sure you pulled that number out of nowhere.

Him turning it into rubber would greatly reduce the mass, most likely to where he could lift it. But that's better left off to a competent calc member, although Mori could summon another one.
It's true that turning it into rubber would reduce it's mass, but, would it really reduce it to the extent that it would not crush Luffy regardless? It's Class Y and made from the bones of a dragon, I don't think turning it into rubber is gonna reduce the metric by that much. And yes, Mori can indeed summon others that, are, while less durable, possess the same weight.

Not like turning it into rubber will mean much, as again, Mori has techniques that actually make the staff bend regardless of whether or not it's rubber or solid, so making it bendable just makes it easier to maneuver precisely in that manner, though I'll admit that Mori wouldn't be used to utilizing a staff that is literally rubber, he'd get used to it pretty quickly.

And how does that hurt Luffy? The best it would do is make him stay in place, attacking him with it wouldn't hurt Luffy at all.
True. Plus, luffy can probably enhance both of his arms to the size of Onigashima, don't have canon proof but honestly it's likely if he can do it with one arm.

And I also find it hard to believe being hit by Yeoui at full weight would not hurt Luffy. That sounds kinda wankable in terms of his blunt force resistance and I'd like a bit more proof on how far it goes before believing he can outright tank Yeoui at its full weight.

And I also find it hard to believe being hit by Yeoui at full weight would not hurt Luffy. That sounds kinda wankable in terms of his blunt force resistance and I'd like a bit more proof on how far it goes before believing he can outright tank Yeoui at its full weight.
Well, how much is it at full weight?

He'd be crushed when said blunt force is many orders of magnitudes above his LS paygrade, quit the wank.
It's not wank, whenever Luffy's resistance to blunt force allowed him to endure an attack from a 6-A as a wall level child. G4 enhances said durability and his G5 scales way above his G4 resistance.

I can see the point of him dropping it like Thor's Hammer, since that would immobilize Luffy.
Turning Yeoui into rubber isn't going to do much when Mori can make it bend and shit like that on his own.
That's not the important part, it's to make it lighter.
It's true that turning it into rubber would reduce it's mass, but, would it really reduce it to the extent that it would not crush Luffy regardless? It's Class Y and made from the bones of a dragon, I don't think turning it into rubber is gonna reduce the metric by that much.
Hmmm honestly i'm not sure, that would require a rough calculation since the density of rubber is well, light.
And yes, Mori can indeed summon others that, are, while less durable, possess the same weight.
Thought as much.
Not like turning it into rubber will mean much, as again, Mori has techniques that actually make the staff bend regardless of whether or not it's rubber or solid, so making it bendable just makes it easier to maneuver precisely in that manner, though I'll admit that Mori wouldn't be used to utilizing a staff that is literally rubber, he'd get used to it pretty quickly.
It's moreso the fact that Luffy would change the compensation of the pole, so it would be lighter and would be barely able to harm Luffy since attacking rubber with rubber isn't a good idea for obvious reasons.

Well, how much is it at full weight?
While I don't know the exact value as I can't find the ******* calc, at full weight it was capable of pushing Jupiter back into its place in the Solar System(cause in GoH gas giants are solid for some reason), which is apparently a Class Y feat.

King has a blog about the resistance but if a 6-A had to use Haki to overcome his resistance whenever he was wall level, I'd argue that G5's resistance should be enough to cover getting hit by Yeoui.

It's not wank, whenever Luffy's resistance to blunt force allowed him to endure an attack from a 6-A as a wall level child. G4 enhances said durability and his G5 scales way above his G4 resistance.

I can see the point of him dropping it like Thor's Hammer, since that would immobilize Luffy.
I think the difference between that and taking something capable of pushing entire planets is a bit higher. It'd reduce the damage but I don't see Luffy coming out completely unaffected at all.
That's not the important part, it's to make it lighter.
Then... Mori makes it heavier again. He can control its weight.
Hmmm honestly i'm not sure, that would require a rough calculation since the density of rubber is well, light.
Then Mori makes it heavier again lol.
It's moreso the fact that Luffy would change the compensation of the pole, so it would be lighter and would be barely able to harm Luffy since attacking rubber with rubber isn't a good idea for obvious reasons.
And then Mori makes it heavier again. 🗿
King has a blog about the resistance but if a 6-A had to use Haki to overcome his resistance whenever he was wall level, I'd argue that G5's resistance should be enough to cover getting hit by Yeoui.
Send blog.

I think the difference between that and taking something capable of pushing entire planets is a bit higher. It'd reduce the damage but I don't see Luffy coming out completely unaffected at all.
Like I said a calc would have to be made, since the exact weight of Yeoui is unknown to my knowledge, then we'd also need to account for the reduction in size, then compare that to Luffy's resistance.
Then... Mori makes it heavier again. He can control its weight.
Luffy then reflects it.
Then Mori makes it heavier again lol.
Read above, Luffy would just turn the battlefield into rubber to reflect it right back at Mori.
And then Mori makes it heavier again. 🗿
Gonna start taking shots every time you say Mori makes it heavier lmao.
Send blog.
One second.

Honestly I don't think saying " he can just control it's weight " is a very good argument, for starters it doesn't directly negate the fact that Luffy can transmutate it, and it also depends on how much time it'd take to do it as Luffy could easily just beat his ass with a really fast attack if it takes a few seconds to prepare.

Honestly I don't think saying " he can just control it's weight " is a very good argument, for starters it doesn't directly negate the fact that Luffy can transmutate it, and it also depends on how much time it'd take to do it as Luffy could easily just beat his ass with a really fast attack if it takes a few seconds to prepare.
...It takes literally less than a second. He can make it light enough to the point someone with far less LS can lift it and then bump it right back up to being able to crush them in moments with a literal thought.

Also, I just remembered something, if Mori does have to resort to using a clone of Yeoui, it would NOT be the same weight. I remembered a thing where the cloned versions are around Class Z in terms of weight, based on this calculation, so I have spread misinformation. DO NOT LISTEN TO PAST AZONTR, HE IS LYING.
Like I said a calc would have to be made, since the exact weight of Yeoui is unknown to my knowledge, then we'd also need to account for the reduction in size, then compare that to Luffy's resistance.
I'll try and find the exact value.
Luffy then reflects it.
How dat work. Cause Mori can very well just use his ability to already bend the thing along with it actually being bendable this time to negate that, depending on how exactly Luffy reflects it. Dumb it down for my smol brain plz.
Read above, Luffy would just turn the battlefield into rubber to reflect it right back at Mori.
Read above lmao.
Gonna start taking shots every time you say Mori makes it heavier lmao.
your mother. 🤓
One second.
Its been one second. 🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back